emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, May2006 said:

Advice please.  Can I the applicant be the agent for my case. ? I am concerned about when the nvc will ask for something from the petitioner how do I go about that.  With him being in the USA and I in another country. Any advice

Yes anyone(yourself,  petitioner, another  family  members, or friends)  can be the Agent  for the case. I am agent  for cousin's case. And one of my friend'sparent's case. So anyone  can be your agent. 

Hope  you see some movement  next month. 

Best of luck!!! 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Silent. . 

It seem so, but they r not moving that 2nd chart. My goodness it's been stuck there.  It's funny That the final action chart is moving n to begin the process is not .Hmmm. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, May2006 said:

ILuvindia.. Thanks a lot I hope so too. It's been a long wait.

I feel you. We have family  friends  under  F4. There  file was completed were waiting  for interview  and only 1 week was left to current but  it turn  into almost  3 years  cause  VB was moved. Back 2 years. 

Timeline
On 1/18/2018 at 5:48 PM, May2006 said:

Omg. That is beyond sad.  I can't believe. 

Yes. Their  just turn 21 in Dec. But he is cover under CSPA till March  16, 2018. I got his PD become  current  next month otherwise  their  son will be left behind. 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, march 2006 said:

Hi

My PD is 24 Mar 2006.

Waiting for welcome letter. 

Hello,

My pd 30 may 2006, india, F3....

Waiting for 2nd chart to move and get WL

Timeline

On 1/20/2018 at 12:11 AM, May2006 said:

So US government shutdown what does that mean for us ?:(

Don't  know  but i am really  worried  about  my cousin her son gonna be age out if the VB doesn't  Change next month. It's been a long over 12 years  and only need 6 days movement  for her PD to be  current. 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

March 2006. Maybe u can try email nvc for an update on ur case .. U r 4 months away from interview date. Even though ur process takes less than that. Won't hurt to try. I'm pleased to know that there r ppl here whose Pd is before mine. I can have an update from u guys. 

24 minutes ago, May2006 said:

March 2006. Maybe u can try email nvc for an update on ur case .. U r 4 months away from interview date. Even though ur process takes less than that. Won't hurt to try. I'm pleased to know that there r ppl here whose Pd is before mine. I can have an update from u guys. 

I have asked my brother to contact Nvc. Let's c what turns out. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.