emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
24 minutes ago, redsquash said:

This infact is confusing.

so, if someone has PD as Dec 10. He will get final action, but no welcome letter (based on these dates). I hope they don’t retrograde the action dates. Already 11 1/2 years wait and will be 12+ by the time PD becomes current

PD Sept 2006

Mine March 2006 still nothing 

3 hours ago, May2006 said:

my Pd will become current in December. .. according to the estimator. R they speaking about the final action date or the filing date? Anyone knows? 

Hi

That's final action date. Where are you from.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

If my final action date will become current in December then y not begin my paperwork. ? ... I'm assuming that I should receive WL this yr... anyone has ideas ? Pd may 2006 . Guyana South America. 

Filed: Timeline

The 2nd chart must move up now. It doesnt make sense at all that 1st chart is beyond 2nd. The petitions that have PD in Dec 2005 will have to wait another 3-4 months to get the visa, even after their PD becomes current because of all the paper work involved.

i’m hoping they move the 2nd chart to 31 Dec 2006 atleast.

Timeline

Jan2006. . That's unbelievable. . Dec 2005 and no paperwork ..that's sad. I'm May 2006 still nothing. . N this new bulletin should put final action to Jan 2006... so y is that chart moving ? Who is getting interview if 2nd chart is stagnant. ?

Timeline

They r dragging F3 .. Have u  tried contacting nvc ? If not u should. 

good news is u r next in line for correspondence since u r Jan 2006. So let's hope for the best . New bulletin will b out soon so let's see.. best wishes 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.