Dang2015

passport photo question (split topic)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, i just only wanted to ask about this ( One passport-type photo (see specification) of the US Citizen. Write the full name of the US citizen on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of <Insert US Citizen's Name>". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325a.) Are we both have to provide this photo me and my fiance? or he only one to provide this since he was my petitioner? We're both confused about this thanks you much and looking forward for your response very soon. Thank you again.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Post split from unrelated thread.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Hello, i just only wanted to ask about this ( One passport-type photo (see specification) of the US Citizen. Write the full name of the US citizen on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of <Insert US Citizen's Name>". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325a.) Are we both have to provide this photo me and my fiance? or he only one to provide this since he was my petitioner? We're both confused about this thanks you much and looking forward for your response very soon. Thank you again.

both

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Both: G325A, passport photo, letter of intent

Petitioner: Evidence of US citizenship. They also fill out the I-129F, payment, provide the evidence of meeting.

Hope that helps.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Page 6 of the I-129F instructions>http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf

b. Submit a passport-style color photograph of yourself and a passport-style color photograph of your beneficiary, with
both photos taken within 30 days of the date of filing this petition. The photos must have a white background, and
be glossy, un-retouched, and be unmounted. The dimension of the full frontal facial image should be about one inch
from your chin to the top of your hair. Using a pencil or felt pen, lightly print the name (and Alien Registration
Number, if known) on the back of each photograph.

Edited by KayDeeCee

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.