VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Adam & Julia
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarAnkur & Monali
K1 Visa
India
Mykhaylo & Sofiia
K1 Visa
Ukraine
Niya & Zee
K1 Visa
Jamaica
blank avatarJessica & Sundesh
K1 Visa
India
blank avatarL & J
K1 Visa
Sweden
Lorraino Medina & Yliana Medina
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Roger & Valeria
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarRoxx & D
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

blank avatarH & J
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarM & C
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarD & R
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Japan
Anthony & Erin
K1 Visa
Canada
william & daryl
K1 Visa
Philippines
Elizabeth & Luke
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarT.U & L.U
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Nigeria
blank avatarJM & Tracy
K1 Visa
Philippines
Sarah & Marko
K1 Visa
Serbia
Joshua & Kris
K1 Visa
Philippines
Randy & Shiela
K1 Visa
Philippines
Caiti & David
K1 Visa
Ireland
blank avatarF & H
K1 Visa
Ukraine
blank avatarD & S
K1 Visa
Sweden

• Please log in to reply

New info regarding CSC

#1 dd215

dd215

• PipPipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

POPULAR

Hello all. I thought I would share an excerpt of an email I received yesterday from a staff member of one of my US Senators. I hope this sheds some light on whats going on and I also hope it gives hope to those of us caught up in the backlog of cases pending.

"Able to speak with CSC today about a different type of case and discussed the frustrations again about I-129F delays. CSC reported they have more field officers trained in adjudicating I-129F petitions and will be moving on the backlog.
Sounds like your petition since it was received and assigned September 4, 2012 priority date will be among the petitions that will be worked on immediately. Would you like for me to follow up on status in a couple of weeks or on Friday 4/19?
Let me know your preference.
Thank you for the visa forum discussion page. Also alerted CSC of the visa forum and White House notice of I-129F delays. They were interested and alert to move on the petitions."

Of course we'll see what happens. Seems that CSC is beginning to feel the pressure and there does seem to be movement lately based on some of the recent NOA-2's being issued. Let's all hang in there!! :-)

Edited by dd215, 16 April 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#2 samename

samename

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

I really hope this is true. Thanks for the news either way.

#3 Ronn63

Ronn63

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

Well, it's something, right? Tangible proof is needed though. Let's see if it shakes out.

#4 cazzers

cazzers

Platinum Member

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Lets hope for the best! :thumbs:

And thank you so much for sharing this! :)

Edited by cazzers, 16 April 2013 - 03:59 PM.

event.png

K1 support group for Romanian-American couples --> https://www.facebook...20291304693940/

#5 moondream

moondream

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for the glimpse of hope

#6 bingowashisnameoh

bingowashisnameoh

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

all I see in that response is another excuse...'we did not have enough trained people' which can now be added to the growing list of excuses. Who are these people??? These are the people representing the first American organization people seeking visas see and experience. They are the first impression of our government and our country. I am so embarrassed. What an EPIC FAILURE!!!

thanks for the update though...we will see i guess...

Edited by bingowashisnameoh, 16 April 2013 - 04:18 PM.

#7 Bayareaguy

Bayareaguy

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

all I see in that response is another excuse...'we did not have enough trained people' which can now be added to the growing list of excuses. Who are these people??? These are the people representing the first American organization people seeking visas see and experience. They are the first impression of our government and our country. I am so embarrassed. What an EPIC FAILURE!!!

thanks for the update though...we will see i guess...

Yeah, I keep telling my fianc嶪 " service for most things in the US is usually pretty good...except all the things we have to deal with to get you here". And she's like "ok, yeah, sure" :rolleyes:

#8 bingowashisnameoh

bingowashisnameoh

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Yeah, I keep telling my fianc嶪 " service for most things in the US is usually pretty good...except all the things we have to deal with to get you here". And she's like "ok, yeah, sure" :rolleyes:

you literally made me just laugh out loud...hahhahahhahahah!!!!! same here...

#9 Tintin and Mike

Tintin and Mike

Gap is Officially Closed!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

Hope they act on it and work fast.

Good luck!

Spoiler

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

#10 JD & Coconut

JD & Coconut

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hello all. I thought I would share an excerpt of an email I received yesterday from a staff member of one of my US Senators. I hope this sheds some light on whats going on and I also hope it gives hope to those of us caught up in the backlog of cases pending.

"Able to speak with CSC today about a different type of case and discussed the frustrations again about I-129F delays. CSC reported they have more field officers trained in adjudicating I-129F petitions and will be moving on the backlog.
Sounds like your petition since it was received and assigned September 4, 2012 priority date will be among the petitions that will be worked on immediately. Would you like for me to follow up on status in a couple of weeks or on Friday 4/19?
Thank you for the visa forum discussion page. Also alerted CSC of the visa forum and White House notice of I-129F delays. They were interested and alert to move on the petitions."

Of course we'll see what happens. Seems that CSC is beginning to feel the pressure and there does seem to be movement lately based on some of the recent NOA-2's being issued. Let's all hang in there!! :-)

I think there are 3 posts so far this week for CSC July and August (maybe a September) petitions being approved so this sounds like great news to all of us who were dreading that our petitions got washed away in the plumbing accident (DACA more like it!).

ucxi92z6o.png

#11 nyren

nyren

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

I think there are 3 posts so far this week for CSC July and August (maybe a September) petitions being approved so this sounds like great news to all of us who were dreading that our petitions got washed away in the plumbing accident (DACA more like it!).

:thumbs: sounds good!
september also is here waiting

#12 xoxoJ

xoxoJ

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Has anyone else tried contacting their senators about this? How does one go about doing that?

#13 YouAreMySong

YouAreMySong

• PipPipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

Crossing my fingers, hoping and praying that approvals keep coming :thumbs: go! CSC go!

#14 I & B

I & B

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

I kept telling my fiance eventually someone would take my graphs seriously!

I really do hope this ends up panning out. If so, a lot of people around here can pat themselves on the back for taking the time to reach out to their representatives and fight for their case. So many naysayers kept jumping in our threads and talking down to us about how our efforts couldn't possible make a difference. But the site is alight with plenty of evidence today that both our elected representatives and the CSC learned to take our complaints seriously. It took them a darned long time, but they learned.

Now we enter trust-but-verify mode. Thanks again to everyone who devoted time to fighting about this issue and thanks to the OP for sharing the latest news.

#15 Scott65

Scott65

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

1366144528[/url]' post='6158156']

Praying this is true! I am another Sept 4 filer which means this can be wonderful news!

event.png   event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM  dancin5hr.gif  dancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) :  04/29/2013  3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam :  05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB.  Sometime early August 2013.                           08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev..  TB results negative..  sending documentation to US Embassy  dancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) :  05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013  

Scott Oleson[url="http://olesonfamily.com/scott"] Westminster, CO  <p> 

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.