Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Just to let you guys know that someone PD 09/21/2006 received IL with appointment dated 10/17/2013. Information is from Vietnamese website. http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/forum.php?tabid=155

hi,các anh chị em
mình vừa nhận được giấy phỏng vấn cho hồ sơ f1 pd 21/09/2006 của mình
ngày phỏng vấn là 17/10
hồ sơ của mình đã completed 2 năm đúng đấy các bạn.
nhưng hồ sơ của anh trai mình pd 21/08/2006 vẫn chưa nhận được thư pv,hồ sơ này đã completed được 6 tháng rồi
điều này chứng tỏ ngoài điều kiện hồ sơ phải completed và vượt qua ngày ưu tiên thì muốn có thư pv còn phần nào lệ thuộc vào thời gian hồ sơ đã completed nữa

Google translated:

hi, siblings
I just received a paper record interviews for my f1 pd 21/09/2006
interview date is 17/10
their records were completed 2 years of your right.
but records of his brother pd 21/08/2006 still not received pv, this profile has been 6 months and completed
this proves out to record conditions and completed the pass on priority mail want pv also somewhat dependent on the time records were completed more

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi all,

I am new here, but I have been following this thread for long ago. My priority date is mar 2007 , and waiting for interview . sad.png

The IL has been being sent out. Someone from my country Vietnam has got IL this morning PD 21/09/2006 and interview date 17/10

source from vnese forum.

Welcome!! I just added you to our watch list.

Hi all, I have reiceived letter for interview on 18 october 2013. my priority date is 16 sep 2006.

Congrats!!! I'm happy to see our members starting to receive interviews!

Just to let you guys know that someone PD 09/21/2006 received IL with appointment dated 10/17/2013. Information is from Vietnamese website. http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/forum.php?tabid=155

This is great news!!!

Edited by NevermindVz

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol..... I won't be sleeping smile.png I am too excited...

It would have been nice to be doing the interview on the same day as one of my Jamaican vjourney brothers/sisters.

Puppyluv i notice that your date is sept 16. Make sure you get all your documents together as soon as possible you have no time to waste.

Yea,it would have been great.

Well I hope I'm ready,awaiting medical and police record (both will be in the same week).Then its just sit and wait.

I dont have any photos to take,took some last year when i visited but I dont have any copies (oh well).

PD 17JUL06 whistling.gif

ID 16SEP13 wink.png

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to all the ones with letters. Good luck to the folks going for interviews this week. Have a great week, everyone.

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

Interview experience

I arrived at the embassy to see lines that were created based on time, my appointment was scheduled for 8:30am so naturally I joined the 8:30 am line.

We were instructed to take out our appointment letters, two photos and write our full names on the back of the photos. I did what I was told and the first page of my Il was checked,marked, separated from the rest of the document and given back to me.

I entered the embassy in a line we were instructed to take off belts and remove metals from our person. I did what I was told and entered the courtyard where there were people waiting ahead of me I sat in the next available chair and within 10mins of sitting I was instructed to join a line on the inside.

When it was my time to be processed in the line the lady took the first page of my IL, gave me a number and instructed me to go through a door and sit on the extreme right "A section". I did what I was told.

My number was called and I was asked to provide my medical, police cert and 2 pictures, note no tax cert or non-imped! I gave her the requested documents and then she gave me a ticket with 8:30am on it and was instructed to have a seat and wait to be called for my interview.

After a ka-billion years of waiting and midway falling asleep I heard my name being called to report to counter number. I did what I was told and the interviewer asked me the following questions.

Who is your petitioner?

What do you do for a living?

I signed some documents.

He then asked for my passport and the copy of the DHL reservation.

And that was it I was approved! Yeah

Thanks all for making this process a less difficult one. I look forward to reading daily post kinda like how I look forward to my breakefast. Thanks a million to West for creating this group and all the followers that make this thread a blazing success.

I wish that all that are waiting get through as soon as possible and you can be assured that I will be here with you all.

Take care my VJ family

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Timeline

Well, that went well. You'll be smiling all the way to the airport, I bet. Congratulations!

Edited by javisakid

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

Congratulations!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Congrats f1junkie and thanks for sharing.

Well, that went well. You'll be smiling all the way to the airport, I bet. Congratulations!

Thanks guys!

Yup JaVisaKid! All the way to the airport lol.

Ohh I nearly forgot, if you have multiple people on your affidavit of support make sure that you have IDs for all of them.

Copies of Naturalization cert and passport.

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Thanks all for making this process a less difficult one. I look forward to reading daily post kinda like how I look forward to my breakefast.

I'm the same way. One of the first things I do every morning is click on my VisaJourney's bookmark!

Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats!!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.