aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
okay so I think I found my package to the consulate using DHL. The NVC lady said my package was received yesterday. I did the DHL search and there was a 3 lb package shipped to Frankfurt, Germany today. Could it really go though that fast!? :blink:

How do you do this without a reference number?

the first part is from another post elsewhere in VJ.

the DHL trick is as follows:

Tracking Instructions for DHL

http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/home.asp

Track by Reference

Reference: (Depends on Embassy)

I-730

EXPEDITE NIV SECTION (Maybe Non-Immigrant Visas)

EXPEDITE IV SECTION (Maybe Immigrant Visas)

CORRESPONDENCE

Put the range of dates around the date that NVC gives you as package has been shipped.

And there you have it.

The above can be a little confusing, and initially gave me no responses. So I checked the thread a little deeper and found what to type in the 'reference' box on the website. Since mine was shipped on August 15, I used track by reference "EXP 15 AUG 2008A" and then set my date ranges from August 14 (shipping) through August 18,....it came back with quite a few --45.....I scrolled through them and found one from the 15th that was going to Kiev---the only one to Kiev. So I figured it was a safe bet that it was mine!

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
okay so I think I found my package to the consulate using DHL. The NVC lady said my package was received yesterday. I did the DHL search and there was a 3 lb package shipped to Frankfurt, Germany today. Could it really go though that fast!? :blink:

Track by Reference

I-730

CORRESPONDENCE

Put the range of dates around the date that NVC gives you as package has been shipped.

And there you have it.

The above can be a little confusing, and initially gave me no responses. So I checked the thread a little deeper and found what to type in the 'reference' box on the website. Since mine was shipped on August 15, I used track by reference "EXP 15 AUG 2008A" and then set my date ranges from August 14 (shipping) through August 18,....it came back with quite a few --45.....I scrolled through them and found one from the 15th that was going to Kiev---the only one to Kiev. So I figured it was a safe bet that it was mine!

Thanks cwaf. I do see a 19 Aug shipment to London, so I guess that could be mine.

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Timeline

Track by Reference

I-730

CORRESPONDENCE

And there you have it.

Thanks cwaf. I do see a 19 Aug shipment to London, so I guess that could be mine.

You are welcome! :) I hope it is there now!

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

The date ranges I had put in on the DHL page had shown only 1 shipment in 75 going to Frankfurt Germany on August 19th and the NVC lady had said my information was shown as recieved on Aug 18th. So I am taking a leap of faith that it is my file. :innocent:

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Timeline

The date ranges I had put in on the DHL page had shown only 1 shipment in 75 going to Frankfurt Germany on August 19th and the NVC lady had said my information was shown as recieved on Aug 18th. So I am taking a leap of faith that it is my file. :innocent:

AMEN

Edited by cwaf

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

guess most of us see the finish line by now, or is someone still waiting to hear from California?

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
guess most of us see the finish line by now, or is someone still waiting to hear from California?

hi to all feb filers.. i already have my visa in hand yesterday (august 23, 2008).

thank u for all the info that u've shared here in VJ (although im not really active in posting reply here) i read and learned something from all ur posted guys..thanks. (F)

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Dunno about wanting to hear from California, but I'm certainly waiting to hear from cwaf! :lol: I think we need to keep this baby open until we all have visas in hand. :yes:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

hi to all feb filers.. i already have my visa in hand yesterday (august 23, 2008).

thank u for all the info that u've shared here in VJ (although im not really active in posting reply here) i read and learned something from all ur posted guys..thanks. (F)

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations :) I think you're the first of us to have your visa in hand. :) We'll all start catching up now!

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Timeline search says there are 21 February filers w/o NOA2...I don't know how many of them are active here, though. I think we have a few people active in this thread who are still waiting on their NOA2s. :(

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah I am still waiting :(

Ray and Arlene

11/2005 Met online

03/2006 Met in person

07/2006 Met in person

10/2006 Met in person

02/2007 Met in person

01/2008 Met in person

02/23/2008 Mailed I-129 to CSC

02/26/2008 I-129 received at CSC

02/28/2008 NOA 1 received in mail........WOW

07/31/2008 Received email saying an RFE was sent

08/02/2008 Received RFE in the mail

08/07/2008 Response to RFE mailed to CSC

08/15/2008 Received email telling response was received

08/20/2008 NOA 2 sent

08/27/2008 NOA 2 received

08/29/2008 Called NVC and was told petition was received and shipped out already

09/10/2008 Paid Delbros

09/22/2008 Medical at St Lukes

10/02/2008 Interview

01/15/2009 Visa Approved

01/20/2009 Visa Received

01/27/2009 Flight to US on Northwest flight #2

Timeline

Dunno about wanting to hear from California, but I'm certainly waiting to hear from cwaf! :lol: I think we need to keep this baby open until we all have visas in hand. :yes:

Hey Damian! nothing new here YET! As of Friday, the Embassy said our packet was not there even though I tracked it through DHL. They are on national holiday today, so we will try again tomorrow. Interestingly, though, I had sent a letter to my congressman and I received a followup letter from them on Saturday. Their answer was:

"Dear Cwaf (or similar :yes: ),

Thank you for contacting me with the problem you are having receiving an informative response to your repeated inquiries to the NVC. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

I have reviewed this matter and have contacted the appropriate agency on your behalf. My staff and I will continue to work with the US Embassy in Ukraine until its review is complete. Upon receipt of a response, I will be in contact with you again. if you have any questions.........call....." and then signed by Dan Burton

then, handwritten below that was "I have sent communication to the Embassy in Kiev to make sure they have the case and will schedule the final interview. I will be in touch", and signed by KLB, "special assistant".....

So, maybe good things will happen for us, or maybe they will make someone angry and I get showed to the bottom of the pile! hahaha

Timeline

Yeah I am still waiting :(

I am so sorry! Have you tried the little tricks to call and get to 'the floor'? (RFE process) Someone should know something about your case!! :thumbs:

CONGRATS! Do you have your travel plans in place?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hey Damian! nothing new here YET! As of Friday, the Embassy said our packet was not there even though I tracked it through DHL. They are on national holiday today, so we will try again tomorrow. Interestingly, though, I had sent a letter to my congressman and I received a followup letter from them on Saturday. Their answer was:

Thank you for contacting me with the problem you are having receiving an informative response to your repeated inquiries to the NVC. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

I have reviewed this matter and have contacted the appropriate agency on your behalf. My staff and I will continue to work with the US Embassy in Ukraine until its review is complete. Upon receipt of a response, I will be in contact with you again. if you have any questions.........call....." and then signed by Dan Burton

then, handwritten below that was "I have sent communication to the Embassy in Kiev to make sure they have the case and will schedule the final interview. I will be in touch", and signed by KLB, "special assistant".....

So, maybe good things will happen for us, or maybe they will make someone angry and I get showed to the bottom of the pile! hahaha

Holiday here too, cwaf. Oh well, I still reckon you'll get your interview date before me. I have to wait for my long form birth certficate and police certificate before I can do any more. Should be here this week though!

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

Holiday here too, cwaf. Oh well, I still reckon you'll get your interview date before me. I have to wait for my long form birth certficate and police certificate before I can do any more. Should be here this week though!

What holiday is it for you? In Ukraine, it is their Independence Day (itwas yesterday, so celebrated on Monday, as well)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.