aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Good morning/afternoon everyone! :) Congrats cwaf!! Damian, I hope you get your interview date soon *crosses fingers*. Scarlett, that sucks sweetie :( I hope you get something soon! Do you have a copy of your packet 3 so you can get started on collecting stuff? Two weeks from today Dennis and I will be getting ready for our interview, I'm VERY excited! :)

Thanks, yes, I have my packet 3 response ready to go and my medical booked for 12 Sept. Me and SunnyBear seem to be stuck in the same parcel delivered to the Embassy on 21 August, but not yet logged onto their system. We are crying together in Embassy Hell :crying:

But I am so happy for you. You must be so relieved to know that you can have your Angel by your side so soon. It helps to keep the rest of us hanging in there.

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
HAPPY TUESDAY everyone!! IT HAPPENED FINALLY! Sveta called the Embassy in Kiev today and we have an interview scheduled for October 6th !!! :dance: Sveta called me this morning just after I woke up to tell me, saying this news could not be typed!! Now I get to make travel arrangements, and God willing, I will be back with her and her daughter by October 12th! :thumbs:

I knew you'd beat me to interview! :lol: Nice one! :thumbs:

THANKS!!!! it was a great way to start the work week. (yesterday was a holiday for US)

Great news cwaf - delighted for you :dance:

I hope this might be a good omen for me? 46 days since approval and no packet 3 :crying: I call the Embassy every day and have emailed them with the special "I'm allowed to email" code, but no joy.

:wacko: I am sorry, Scarlett!!! I hope this is definitely a good sign of things to come for both of us. I give HUGS!

Thanks Mate, Hugs do help :thumbs:

then I give MORE HUGS! ;)

Cheers, you're a :star:

----------------------

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Wedding 29 November

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi fellow Feb filers, just an update. I received my visa this morning. Thank you so much for all the support during the CSC stage. I hope we will all receive our visa soon and be reunited with our loved ones.

CONGRATS!!!!

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

Timeline
HAPPY TUESDAY everyone!! IT HAPPENED FINALLY! Sveta called the Embassy in Kiev today and we have an interview scheduled for October 6th !!! :dance: Sveta called me this morning just after I woke up to tell me, saying this news could not be typed!! Now I get to make travel arrangements, and God willing, I will be back with her and her daughter by October 12th! :thumbs:

THANKS!!!! it was a great way to start the work week. (yesterday was a holiday for US)

I hope this might be a good omen for me? 46 days since approval and no packet 3 :crying: I call the Embassy every day and have emailed them with the special "I'm allowed to email" code, but no joy.

:wacko: I am sorry, Scarlett!!! I hope this is definitely a good sign of things to come for both of us. I give HUGS!

awww..thanks! :blush: I wish I could help get you out of Embassy Hell!! Yesterday I booked my airline ticket---1 way only--to Kiev for the interview. I did not get return tickets for us because with my experiences lately (like yours) delays seem to pop up for no reason, and I felt I would just be asking for trouble if I got them. I will get the flights once we have the visas in hand--and have checked them for errors! It will cost more for airfare this way, but at least I know I will be safe!

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

Timeline

awww..thanks! :blush: I wish I could help get you out of Embassy Hell!! Yesterday I booked my airline ticket---1 way only--to Kiev for the interview. I did not get return tickets for us because with my experiences lately (like yours) delays seem to pop up for no reason, and I felt I would just be asking for trouble if I got them. I will get the flights once we have the visas in hand--and have checked them for errors! It will cost more for airfare this way, but at least I know I will be safe!

Very wise.

----------------------

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Wedding 29 November

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congrats to everyone on the progress in their visa journeys!!

Tania had her interview this morning, and her visa was approved!!!! The whole interview process took less than 5 minutes! :) She should have the visa in hand within a week.

Now, we can get serious about making flight reservations for her! :)

Tania had her interview this morning, and her visa was approved!!!! The whole interview process took less than 5 minutes! :) She should have the visa in hand within a week.

Yay!! Congrats :) I have to laugh a little bit, though...even with all of your problems at NVC, she'll still have her visa before a lot of us. :) It all works out in the end!

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Timeline

Congratulations Don :thumbs:

----------------------

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Wedding 29 November

Timeline

Yay!! Congrats :) I have to laugh a little bit, though...even with all of your problems at NVC, she'll still have her visa before a lot of us. :) It all works out in the end!

Thanks Andrea! From what I can tell, the problem was actually with the CSC not getting the file to the NVC. But, once it did get to NVC, everything went quickly. Actually, I got her interview date moved up a month. :) They initially scheduled her for Oct. 2. But, the embassy agreed to my "request" to move up the date. :) You and Dennis are almost there, too!

Congratulations Don :thumbs:

Thanks! We're both very excited! Congrats to you as well!

Thanks Andrea! From what I can tell, the problem was actually with the CSC not getting the file to the NVC. But, once it did get to NVC, everything went quickly. Actually, I got her interview date moved up a month. :) They initially scheduled her for Oct. 2. But, the embassy agreed to my "request" to move up the date. :) You and Dennis are almost there, too!

I know...I'm SO excited! As long as all goes well we'll be picking up his visa two weeks from today. :) Vancouver lets you pick it up at the consulate the day after it's been approved, so we're going to stay in Vancouver an extra day.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats Don! Thats awesome!

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Timeline

EXCELLENT! CONGRATS and good luck!

Timeline

Congrats Don! Thats awesome!

EXCELLENT! CONGRATS and good luck!

Thanks Casey and Chris. I hope things go just as smoothly for you guys at your respective embassies!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Thanks Casey and Chris. I hope things go just as smoothly for you guys at your respective embassies!

Yeah things are actually going great right now. (crosses fingers) Tina recieved a letter from the Frankfurt consulate today telling her to go to the embassy page for Germany to get the forms. We are guessing that was packet 3 because of the form numbers she was asked to fill out, though maybe Craig and Julia could confirm what I think with that. We have pretty much had everything together for the check list already so Tina mailed it back today or tomorrow morning.

The even Better news is I get to see her tomorrow!! She is coming for 10 days because friends of ours our getting married and we are both in the wedding party. I'm hoping everthing with her flights goes smooth tomorrow.

And to anyone that is still waiting hang in there!, I know it's frustrating as hell to watch everyone else move around you.

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Yeah things are actually going great right now. (crosses fingers) Tina recieved a letter from the Frankfurt consulate today telling her to go to the embassy page for Germany to get the forms. We are guessing that was packet 3 because of the form numbers she was asked to fill out, though maybe Craig and Julia could confirm what I think with that. We have pretty much had everything together for the check list already so Tina mailed it back today or tomorrow morning.

The even Better news is I get to see her tomorrow!! She is coming for 10 days because friends of ours our getting married and we are both in the wedding party. I'm hoping everthing with her flights goes smooth tomorrow.

And to anyone that is still waiting hang in there!, I know it's frustrating as hell to watch everyone else move around you.

Yap, thats packet 3 in Germany, really boring to tell the truth! Thought something great is coming, and then its a letter with your name, casenumber, birthday and instruction how to visite the website! Hope she had fun getting everything ready :)

Julia

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.