20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ademolamuhammedad said:

I got married to my wife may 2017,she filed for me august2017,we got our receipt from USCIS 30th October,we are yet to receive any other thing from them,Texas service center,,we are still yet to even check the status on line..after several calls to the USCIS customer service center we were always told to call back and call back,its being 3month now since we get the receipt notice,,,anybody in the same shoes ..pls shed light

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ademolamuhammedad said:

August filers

Hi im also august filer not spouse visa but parent visa/ ir5 who applied me and my hubby by my daughter. Pd august 28 Texas service center

Edited by Rokarmy1023

i130 August filers are here: 

I do have a question though. Why did you only get your NOA1 in October although you filed in August? My PD is 24 August. Receipt number doesn't work at all. We have already sent an enquiry through my husband's congresswoman and we expect to hear something in a couple of days, hopefully. I am at Potomac and I don't expect to see my NOA2 till late February at least. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Seem the same as me got NOA1 in Nov-01-17 (IR-1/CR-1 Visa), 5-7 months to wait and do nothing during this. when they need something else they will call or mail to us. Good luck ! :)  

Timeline
1 hour ago, ms_bobdog said:

I do have a question though. Why did you only get your NOA1 in October although you filed in August? My PD is 24 August. Receipt number doesn't work at all. We have already sent an enquiry through my husband's congresswoman and we expect to hear something in a couple of days, hopefully. I am at Potomac and I don't expect to see my NOA2 till late February at least. 

When my wife called them,they don't have a reason for the delay,but at last,we got the receipt on 30th October2017,and since then we are still expecting from then 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

Same here Pd august 16th...expecting a reply late February. ...thanks to all those u post here thou:) n good luck to all..the forum has been good company. .jus hoping for d best. Fingers cross

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ademolamuhammedad said:
5 hours ago, Ademolamuhammedad said:

I got married to my wife may 2017,she filed for me august2017,we got our receipt from USCIS 30th October,we are yet to receive any other thing from them,Texas service center,,we are still yet to even check the status on line..after several calls to the USCIS customer service center we were always told to call back and call back,its being 3month now since we get the receipt notice,,,anybody in the same shoes ..pls shed light

Its still early days ..my pd is also in august and d receipt number has never worked .  Hopefully by the end of next month. .we av to try n just be patient

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jer1234 said:

Same here Pd august 16th...expecting a reply late February. ...thanks to all those u post here thou:) n good luck to all..the forum has been good company. .jus hoping for d best. Fingers cross

Is your wife a us citizen also

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.