aamirpearl

What do i do in this situation please help?

8 posts in this topic

I am applying for my citizenship but i just notice that when i apply for k1 visa and AOS on my G-325 form i put my work history for when i use to work in UAE as March but it should have been April I really didnt realize that it was April as i forgot until i check my passport date i arrive in april therefore started working in April, now i am fililng out my citizenship application and a section about work hisory and i need to put april but with the mistake i put in my G-325 what should i do? Should i write a note and explain it to them ..I started working in April of 2012 so i am applying now which is 2017 should i even include it in the section that as for 5 year work hisory? any advice is heplful thanks

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

One months difference should not be a problem years later.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

2 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

One months difference should not be a problem years later.

Thanks for responding do you think i should still write a note along with the applicaiton explaining this or leave it? thanks

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

4 minutes ago, aamirpearl said:

Thanks for responding do you think i should still write a note along with the applicaiton explaining this or leave it? thanks

No, it was an honest mistake and highly doubtful it would be seen beyond that if noticed at all.  Just be honest with the dates in the N-400 and it should be fine.  

Edited by Bugs

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I don't think there should be any problem on that. do what you have to do and if the need arises for them to request any difference in the dates they will contact you. its an honest mistake.no worries just relax and be easy.

21 hours ago, modupe said:

I don't think there should be any problem on that. do what you have to do and if the need arises for them to request any difference in the dates they will contact you. its an honest mistake.no worries just relax and be easy.

thanks for your advice i will not stress over it thanks

On 6/19/2017 at 8:09 PM, Bugs said:

No, it was an honest mistake and highly doubtful it would be seen beyond that if noticed at all.  Just be honest with the dates in the N-400 and it should be fine.  

alright thanks for the advice i will not stress over it thanks again

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
On 21/06/2017 at 1:38 AM, aamirpearl said:

thanks for your advice i will not stress over it thanks

alright thanks for the advice i will not stress over it thanks again

You should be fine, do not stress out for this kind of mistake . It happens all the time and it's okay . I sent mine and had my fingerprints done yesterday , I made a mistake with dates and it did not affect my application at all .

good luck to you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.