MMteam

Family Registration Certificate For Members in Egypt

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I noticed at least to members reporting in there Egypt US Consulate Reviews mentioning and new kind of form/certificate.

i thought to open decision about it . members from Egypt whom attended the interview, please let us know how many been asked to submit that certificate.

do we need to added it USA embassy in egypt page and info for other to make sure they have it.

one last questions , is the Family Registration Certificate issued for the Egyptian spouse or his family/Father?

Edited by theossmanfamily

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

This family registration certificate is not a new thing but is new in regards to being asked for it. When my husband had his interview, the woman CO asked him twice if he had ever been married before and both times he said NO. She obviously didn't believe him because she told him to submit it before she can issue his visa. He just sent it in today via aramex so we will wait to see. If someone is single their Egyptian ID says they're single and if they go to their city's government office they will provide you with this family certificate. Like a family tree that shows parents names along with their children. Once a man gets married he now starts his own family and his family registration will show he and his wife along with children. If he is divorced it will state even with a new wife. If he has more than one wife, this family registration will also show this. I'm guessing that some bad apples who have been stating they have never been married end up being married still and embassy doesn't find out are now causing the embassy to refer back to this paper. My husband is not a young kid but he was never married before and I think the CO wanted to be sure. So now my husband's family registration shows that I am his only wife and he was not married before me and we will see how quickly this administrative processing lasts. I would recommend everyone over 30 to obtain their family certificate and bring it with them to their interview so as not to cause any delays if they are looking for it. Also during our interview there was a second woman behind and off too the side of the woman interviewing us. She was watching us and maybe it was for our body language or expressions because the woman interviewing us was busy typing our responses into her computer.

This family registration certificate is not a new thing but is new in regards to being asked for it. When my husband had his interview, the woman CO asked him twice if he had ever been married before and both times he said NO. She obviously didn't believe him because she told him to submit it before she can issue his visa. He just sent it in today via aramex so we will wait to see. If someone is single their Egyptian ID says they're single and if they go to their city's government office they will provide you with this family certificate. Like a family tree that shows parents names along with their children. Once a man gets married he now starts his own family and his family registration will show he and his wife along with children. If he is divorced it will state even with a new wife. If he has more than one wife, this family registration will also show this. I'm guessing that some bad apples who have been stating they have never been married end up being married still and embassy doesn't find out are now causing the embassy to refer back to this paper. My husband is not a young kid but he was never married before and I think the CO wanted to be sure. So now my husband's family registration shows that I am his only wife and he was not married before me and we will see how quickly this administrative processing lasts. I would recommend everyone over 30 to obtain their family certificate and bring it with them to their interview so as not to cause any delays if they are looking for it. Also during our interview there was a second woman behind and off too the side of the woman interviewing us. She was watching us and maybe it was for our body language or expressions because the woman interviewing us was busy typing our responses into her computer.

Timeline

Great, thanks for explanation further more, i know its not a new document in egypt, and its easy to get, i was saying its new that the embassy ask for it, i would say every one should bring it just in case, and it really make sense they ask for it for all couple , to catch lies, i would say it save time regarding AP too i guess, wish you luck with your Visa issue soon!!!

CR-1 Visa Journey

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with all you wrote, and I thought this was the case. When I got divorced from my Egyptian husband ( who was married before he married me) He had gotten this certificate that I needed here in the USA, it only showed the date he divorced his first wife and the date he married her again , along with their children, It never showed our marriage or divorce at all. I found that very strange. The paper was issue through the Ministry of the Interior . I had asked my ex about it, he claims its how it is done now, and don't show the ex wife's.... I don't know what to believe, as I learned how to tell when he was lying, anytime his lips were moving. Our marriage was at the Ministry of Justice and all recorded with the ton of stamps on it, and translated into English. Now I wonder if somehow our marriage was not legal or not recorded as I don't show on the paper from the Ministry of Interior.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Timeline

That is very strange. Did your ex husband have his Egyptian ID stating he was married? How recent was this? Did he do the divorce in Egypt or the USA?

Timeline

I agree with all you wrote, and I thought this was the case. When I got divorced from my Egyptian husband ( who was married before he married me) He had gotten this certificate that I needed here in the USA, it only showed the date he divorced his first wife and the date he married her again , along with their children, It never showed our marriage or divorce at all. I found that very strange. The paper was issue through the Ministry of the Interior . I had asked my ex about it, he claims its how it is done now, and don't show the ex wife's.... I don't know what to believe, as I learned how to tell when he was lying, anytime his lips were moving. Our marriage was at the Ministry of Justice and all recorded with the ton of stamps on it, and translated into English. Now I wonder if somehow our marriage was not legal or not recorded as I don't show on the paper from the Ministry of Interior.

some time system wont work , he just need to fill up forms in Abassya building, and update it, cause that where the do FRC for Egyptians married none Egyptians, he needs your copy of marriage certificate register , copy of his ID, Divorce paper, then they will issue him an update one.

link for where is the place :https://goo.gl/BnUkaU

all that might take one week maybe.

he might do it online even here https://cso.gov.eg/NetServices

but i would say do it personally face to face is much faster

CR-1 Visa Journey

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

Timeline

That is very strange. Did your ex husband have his Egyptian ID stating he was married? How recent was this? Did he do the divorce in Egypt or the USA?

yes strange indeed. Yes he had his Egyptian ID and showed he was married, he got the Family Cert, a year after our divorce which took place at Ministry of Justice in Cairo.

It showed he remarried her when still married to me. Which proved my point needed in the USA.

If they go by his Egyptian ID number, that should show ALL his marriages and divorces, but it did not.

It only showed the date he originally divorced her, and then when he remarried her. And showed the children he they had together in their first marriage.

I thought since we married at M of J and divorced there too, it should show. Our divorce was a Irrevocable one, thank God for that. No going back or changing his mind.

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

happy tom and jerry GIF

Timeline

some time system wont work , he just need to fill up forms in Abassya building, and update it, cause that where the do FRC for Egyptians married none Egyptians, he needs your copy of marriage certificate register , copy of his ID, Divorce paper, then they will issue him an update one.

No he wont do that even if I could get ahold of him. He knows I found out the truth, he only had a First Revocable Divorce from her, and immigation asked for a Final Decree or a Irrevoable divorce. He knew he got caught and I found out the truth when USCIS asked for his final decree, so he snuck behind my back and remarried her. He wanted a safety net if our immigration journey did not go through. He was just a year younger then me, we had so much in common, his siblings accepted me as family along with all his nieces and nephews. We were perfect together, or so I thought, he betrayed me, and so much lieing when the truth came out. Now he dont speak to me, or even his siblings, nieces and nephews, he knew he got caught lieing to me and to them.

If I knew the immigations regulations on First Revocable divorces, i never would of married him, I trusted all he said, it may of been legal there in Egypt, but not in USA or with US government agencies.

Wish I knew all that then..... so our marriage in USA was not legal due to he never had a Final Decree or a Irrevocable divorce.

happy tom and jerry GIF

Timeline

hello there ,, this so good info cuz i got my interview next week but i tried to get this FRC from the city i am at but they said i have to go to Abassia gov to get it .. and i live 8 hours away from cairo and this mean i have to travel for 8 hours come and another 8 for back and then to get it if its issued another time another 16 hours and then go back to my interview another 16 hours and this mean 48 hours traveling only beside the time inside cairo working ..and i only have 7 days to done all this ..so plz help me find out ..1- how long its takes to take this certificate on your hand after u apply for it ?? 2- do i need to translate it and if so how long its take for this too ? 3- if this certificate showed the family brother and sister or just me and my wife cuz i never been married before and my wife too and we over 30 we have no kids .and also my id showed married cuz i update it after we got married and i have a marriage certificate from the computers shows that i have only one wife and my wife name and her family too beside the one with our picture we got when we first got married

Timeline

hello there ,, this so good info cuz i got my interview next week but i tried to get this FRC from the city i am at but they said i have to go to Abassia gov to get it .. and i live 8 hours away from cairo and this mean i have to travel for 8 hours come and another 8 for back and then to get it if its issued another time another 16 hours and then go back to my interview another 16 hours and this mean 48 hours traveling only beside the time inside cairo working ..and i only have 7 days to done all this ..so plz help me find out ..1- how long its takes to take this certificate on your hand after u apply for it ?? 2- do i need to translate it and if so how long its take for this too ? 3- if this certificate showed the family brother and sister or just me and my wife cuz i never been married before and my wife too and we over 30 we have no kids .and also my id showed married cuz i update it after we got married and i have a marriage certificate from the computers shows that i have only one wife and my wife name and her family too beside the one with our picture we got when we first got married

Timeline

Timeline

My husband was able to get this FRC in his city but he is from mansoura. He got it in one day and we did not translate it. It was received and we had an update today but stills says administrative processing. It will not show your parents or brothers and sisters if you are married . It should only show you and your wife. You are over 30 and never been married so I would suggest you try to have it with you when you go to interview. If you don't and they ask for it then it will delay your process .

Timeline

My husband was able to get this FRC in his city but he is from mansoura. He got it in one day and we did not translate it. It was received and we had an update today but stills says administrative processing. It will not show your parents or brothers and sisters if you are married . It should only show you and your wife. You are over 30 and never been married so I would suggest you try to have it with you when you go to interview. If you don't and they ask for it then it will delay your process .

thank you alot for the inf ,, this was so useful .. but WOOW you know what i am from mansoura too its my home town but i live in Hurghada now and from here to cairo its 7-8 hours traviling and from here to Mansoura its alomst 8.30 hours so its really confused for me now where i have to get it from ?? and if its take the same time get it from cairo too ?? tell me please are u sure they dont need the translate ?? how do u know this ?? and really i wish u good luck,, pray to God be with u guys .. wishing hearing a goodnews so soon :)

Edited by dondoncat

Timeline

thank you alot for the inf ,, this was so useful .. but WOOW you know what i am from mansoura too its my home town but i live in Hurghada now and from here to cairo its 7-8 hours traviling and from here to Mansoura its alomst 8.30 hours so its really confused for me now where i have to get it from ?? and if its take the same time get it from cairo too ?? tell me please are u sure they dont need the translate ?? how do u know this ?? and really i wish u good luck,, pray to God be with u guys .. wishing hearing a goodnews so soon :)

Timeline

The CO who asked my husband to send his family registration didn't say to translate. She only checked off the box on the 221 asking to provide it. The US Embassy has many Egyptian employees that can read Arabic and will be able read the document and give the correct information. We have already spent so much time and money in translating all the original documents they asked for. I know they can and will be able to read and understand the written word of the country they are working in. Best of luck to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.