Hilarious Clinton

Hamas' Jihad Mouse

53 posts in this topic

PH2007050801416.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ooh Hamas is in real trouble now! Disney's copyright on Mickey Mouse hasn't expired yet -

the MPAA are so gonna slap them with a copyright infringement lawsuit! :P

a nightmare for them, we'll attack them with lawyers! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ooh Hamas is in real trouble now! Disney's copyright on Mickey Mouse hasn't expired yet -

the MPAA are so gonna slap them with a copyright infringement lawsuit! :P

a nightmare for them, we'll attack them with lawyers! :lol:

:lol:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

excellent..stupid sh!t done by stupid desperate chopf##ks

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Shocking. I mean what kind of people would indoctrinate innocent impressionable young children with teachings of hatred and violence against the "enemy" ?

israelikidswritemessagexl5.jpg

israelikidswritemessageoc1.jpg

israelikidswritemessageld1.jpg

babyexpelarabshl5.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Shocking. I mean what kind of people would indoctrinate innocent impressionable young children with teachings of hatred and violence against the "enemy" ?

Hamas for one.

Timeline

babyexpelarabshl5.jpg

wom, i've pointed out before when you've posted these exact same pics that the green tip on them indicates it's a SMOKE SHELL! hardly a weapon used to kill people :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

babyexpelarabshl5.jpg

wom, i've pointed out before when you've posted these exact same pics that the green tip on them indicates it's a SMOKE SHELL! hardly a weapon used to kill people :rolleyes:

The truth will get you nowhere Charles and shut up WOM at the same time. :)

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

babyexpelarabshl5.jpg

I don't think these kids would be so reluctant to do so if they didn't live in terror...honestly, they are lucky I am not the Isreali PM...bomb a club, we burn down a neighborhood...

Feb. 16-Sent 129F to TSC.

Feb. 27-NOA1, received CSC.

Mar. 27-Found VJ, and became disappointed for not being able to use VSC.

Mar. 27-Applied for military expedite and got congressional help.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Mar. 30-touched yet again.

Apr. 04-touched another time.

Apr. 05-touched some more.

May 15-touched once again.

May 15-NOA2. 78 days...WOW!!!

May 16-touched???(mail to NVC???).

May 18-Received Hard Copy NOA2.

May 21-NVC receives case!!!

May 23-NVC sends to Seoul!!!

Jun 04-Embassy receives case!!!

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

Filed: Timeline

I hate the fact thae we all can't just look at this and go 'wow that's bad' as ANY person should.

Not 'hey the mouse isn't as bad as THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Btw, the truth shall set you free, ty C for giving us the real deal on those piccies.

Timeline
wom, i've pointed out before when you've posted these exact same pics....

That's interesting. Because I've never posted, nor discussed these pictures on VJ before.

... that the green tip on them indicates it's a SMOKE SHELL!...

Wow even the Jerusalem Post didn't come up with that kind of spin. Read the coverage in and outside Israel -- people were tripping all over themselves to try to explain away these photos -- and not ONE of them tried to float the excuse that "they're only smoke shells." Israeli publications and Israeli military spokespeople continued to refer to them as artillery shells about to be fired at Lebanon. They came up with all kinds of excuses for the incident.... hmmmmm I wonder why they didn't mention this important "mitigating fact."

Anyway, what's next -- telling us that it's perfectly normal to allow children near an active military battle post in order to sign artillery ?

...hardly a weapon used to kill people :rolleyes:

So I guess you'd have to give the Hamas Mouse the same excuse, since a TV show isn't "a weapon used to kill people."

My point, which seems to have sailed right over all your heads, is that in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, *both* sides have done their part to indoctrinate their children into their cause.

LisaD -- you almost got it right -- "WOW it's horrible." This is the absolute truth. But please don't try to put words in my mouth -- I never said one was "worse" than the other. I simply asked "What kind of people would do this to their kids," and I showed the other side of the same coin. Unfortunately, it prompted an all-too-predictable response. A lot of people don't want to face the ugly truth -- that when it comes to indoctrinating children with the glorification of violence and the militarization of hate, well.... Israelis are no innocent angels -- they do the same thing.

Now do *all* Israelis or Palestinians take part this kind of behavior ? Of course not. There are many reasonable folks on each side who are rightfully horrified at such incidents involving kids.

BTW -- as always, it's interesting to note the source of any story. This one comes from an organization called "Palestinian Media Watch," which is hardly the Edward R. Murrow of pro-Israeli media. In fact, Palestinian Media Watch is a well-known right-wing propaganda site run by a certain Itamar Marcus.

Now, who is this guy ? He's a radical Zionist extremist and illegal settler, notorious for his racist beliefs that Palestinians should be forced off their own lands in order to make way for illegal Jewish colonies. Now what people need to understand is -- just living in an illegal settlement in the occupied Palestinian territories is considered a war crime by the International Criminal Court -- it is a serious violation of the 4th Geneva Convention of 1949. So this makes him a war criminal.

Just the kind of "source" we've come to expect from Western Resistance.com and FrontPage Magazine and LittleGreenFootballs....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
wom, i've pointed out before when you've posted these exact same pics....

That's interesting. Because I've never posted, nor discussed these pictures on VJ before.

... that the green tip on them indicates it's a SMOKE SHELL!...

Wow even the Jerusalem Post didn't come up with that kind of spin. Read the coverage in and outside Israel -- people were tripping all over themselves to try to explain away these photos -- and not ONE of them tried to float the excuse that "they're only smoke shells." Israeli publications and Israeli military spokespeople continued to refer to them as artillery shells about to be fired at Lebanon. They came up with all kinds of excuses for the incident.... hmmmmm I wonder why they didn't mention this important "mitigating fact."

Anyway, what's next -- telling us that it's perfectly normal to allow children near an active military battle post in order to sign artillery ?

...hardly a weapon used to kill people :rolleyes:

So I guess you'd have to give the Hamas Mouse the same excuse, since a TV show isn't "a weapon used to kill people."

My point, which seems to have sailed right over all your heads, is that in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, *both* sides have done their part to indoctrinate their children into their cause.

LisaD -- you almost got it right -- "WOW it's horrible." This is the absolute truth. But please don't try to put words in my mouth -- I never said one was "worse" than the other. I simply asked "What kind of people would do this to their kids," and I showed the other side of the same coin. Unfortunately, it prompted an all-too-predictable response. A lot of people don't want to face the ugly truth -- that when it comes to indoctrinating children with the glorification of violence and the militarization of hate, well.... Israelis are no innocent angels -- they do the same thing.

Now do *all* Israelis or Palestinians take part this kind of behavior ? Of course not. There are many reasonable folks on each side who are rightfully horrified at such incidents involving kids.

BTW -- as always, it's interesting to note the source of any story. This one comes from an organization called "Palestinian Media Watch," which is hardly the Edward R. Murrow of pro-Israeli media. In fact, Palestinian Media Watch is a well-known right-wing propaganda site run by a certain Itamar Marcus.

Now, who is this guy ? He's a radical Zionist extremist and illegal settler, notorious for his racist beliefs that Palestinians should be forced off their own lands in order to make way for illegal Jewish colonies. Now what people need to understand is -- just living in an illegal settlement in the occupied Palestinian territories is considered a war crime by the International Criminal Court -- it is a serious violation of the 4th Geneva Convention of 1949. So this makes him a war criminal.

Just the kind of "source" we've come to expect from Western Resistance.com and FrontPage Magazine and LittleGreenFootballs....

apparently you are having a bad case of the brain farts. yes, you've posted the pics before of the green tipped shells in vj, which i replied to and included a link to us army ordnance color schemes. apparently you didn't read that either :rolleyes: furthermore, smoke shells are a defensive measure, not an offensive one.

now carry on painting them joos as bad people ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
apparently you are having a bad case of the brain farts. yes, you've posted the pics before of the green tipped shells in vj, which i replied to and included a link to us army ordnance color schemes. apparently you didn't read that either :rolleyes: furthermore, smoke shells are a defensive measure, not an offensive one.

now carry on painting them joos as bad people ;)

My apologies -- I did post the pics before, and in the same context.

And interestingly enough, you tried to derail the point in exactly the same way you're attempting here. You claim that these are "smoke shells".... you claim that they're "defensive." Well, guess what ? Hamas and Hezbollah consider their actions as "defensive" as well -- they would tell you that they're fighting the forces that illegally occupy their land and kill and brutalize their people. And there's another important fact that you don't want to face -- that international law has already condemned Israel for its invasion and indiscriminate bombing of Lebanon (whether Israel -- and you -- want to characaterize it as "defensive" or not.)

Again, your responses have been merely a "shell game" (or "smoke screen," if you will) just to keep "begging the question." But I will say it again -- there is plenty of "indoctrination" happening on both sides, and that's the fact of the matter.

The solution to the conflict has already been outlined in international law. But you don't want to hear it.

BTW no one has said "jews are bad people" (except you.)

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015