We Keep Receipts

Boy, 13, Shot Nine Times for Laughing About Neighbor's Burglary, Father Says

39 posts in this topic

Truly a sad situation. Not sure what kind of person would hurt a kid for laughing at the crime, or perhaps the antics of the killer, let alone shooting them for being a kid. It should be a pretty open-and-shut case against the killer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Life in the hood.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Too early to tell yet, and obviously no reason to shoot the kid, but I wonder if the kid was laughing at the guy because he did it himself or knew who burglarized the man's house? I can see that throwing the man into a rage more so than just getting mad at the kid for laughing in general. Perhaps he was taunting the man?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Too early to tell yet, and obviously no reason to shoot the kid, but I wonder if the kid was laughing at the guy because he did it himself or knew who burglarized the man's house? I can see that throwing the man into a rage more so than just getting mad at the kid for laughing in general. Perhaps he was taunting the man?

Yeah. I shoot every teenager who taunts me!

Ok, his name was Kobe and he came from a family of 12 siblings and his family can't afford to pay for the funeral and want others to help them pay. Obviously it's a black family. :devil: :devil:

How did I do? :devil:

Marvin posted it. The victim was black and 90% chance the shooter was white.

How did I do that

Marvin posted it. The victim was black and 90% chance the shooter was white.

How did I do that

Almost. Given the neighborhood, the shooter would most likely be black.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Almost. Given the neighborhood, the shooter would most likely be black.

He was.

Do you think it's possible maybe the boy robbed him and was in his face telling him, you can't do anything about it . Shooting someone 9 times for laughing about your house being broken in is bizarre.. Little boy needed his but tore up for sure

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

He was.

Do you think it's possible maybe the boy robbed him and was in his face telling him, you can't do anything about it . Shooting someone 9 times for laughing about your house being broken in is bizarre.. Little boy needed his but tore up for sure

That was my assumption.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

He was.

The article said the guy was upset and acting out. Could be the kid was laughing at the guy for that.

Why would you and bolier assume the kid robbed him? Because if he did, he could call the police and have him arrested.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Why would you and bolier assume the kid robbed him? Because if he did, he could call the police and have him arrested.

Without proof? Ain't gonna happen.

The article said the guy was upset and acting out. Could be the kid was laughing at the guy for that.

I don't know. Just a hunch. They were both black, so no racist angle to explore. Something surely set the guy off bad. Maybe it was just the taunting him. Maybe there is background.

Let me be clear before it starts. Nothing justifies him shooting the kid 9 times.

Edited by The Nature Boy

Without proof? Ain't gonna happen.

If that kid said anything that would incriminate himself, I'd call the police regardless.

I don't know. Just a hunch. They were both black, so no racist angle to explore. Something surely set the guy off bad. Maybe it was just the taunting him. Maybe there is background.

Let me be clear before it starts. Nothing justifies him shooting the kid 9 times.

I know. If the kid was part of the robbery, killing him wouldn't get his stuff back. There might be more to the story.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg