Anoushka Drew

Annotation MED: Class B

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just read a thread about this and I have this annotation in my visa.

I am supposed to have three vaccines, MMR, TDAP and varicella. I only received one shot (MMR) and the rest were unavailable. Will this be a possible of reason of such annotation?

Thanks

Filed: Timeline

I don't think that Class B has anything to do with vaccinations. It (usually) denotes a health issue that does not prevent you to immigrate. Those are e.g. managed chronical contions, diabilities and some psycological issues.

More:

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2014/chapter-9-health-considerations-for-newly-arrived/before-arrival-in-the-united-states-the-overseas-medical-examination

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now I wonder what are the possible issues concerning my health. St. Lukes never told me anything about it. It is disconcerting knowing the unknown. Will SLEC provide me information if I try to call and ask about it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Country-specific thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Philippines regional forum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

A class B condition will not prevent you from entering the United States, nor will missing vaccinations. You can get them here from the civil surgeon or from a private doctor of your choosing. It would be nice to have gotten them at SLEC because of cost, but they do this all the time. But don't worry. Come here and have your fiance take you to the civil surgeon or a private doctor (or maybe a health clinic since they are cheaper). This is not a big problem.

Class A conditions include:

active or infectious tuberculosis

untreated syphilis

untreated chancroid

untreated gonorrhea

untreated granuloma inguinale

untreated lymphogranuloma venereum

human immunodeficiency virus

Hansens disease

addiction or abuse of specific substance without harmful behavior and/or any physical or mental disorder with harmful behavior or history of such behavior, along with likelihood that behavior will recur.

Class B conditions include:

inactive or noninfectious tuberculosis

treated syphilis

other sexually transmitted diseases

pregnancy

treated, tuberculoid, borderline or paucibacillary Hansens disease

sustained, full remission of abuse of specific substances* and/or any physical or mental disorder (excluding addiction or abuse of specific substances but including other substance-related disorders) without harmful behavior or history of such behavior considered unlikely to recur (*amphetamines, cannabis, cocaine, hallucinogens, inhalants, opioids, phencyclidines, sedative-hypnotics and anxiolytics).

This is what i found from the cdc site.My passport has a class b stamp too because of "pregnancy" but it was ruled out.I did an extensive research too when i saw the B.Lol

Filed I-130 DCF: May 27, 2014 Here's what happened (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/498046-filed-dcf-today-5-27-2014/ )

I-130 Approved on:June 4,2014

Interview July 18, 2014 (Approved) You can read this ( http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/506247-interview/ )

Got the Visa Packet!! July 23,2014

POE: SEATTLE July 28,2014

--------------------------------------------

GREEN CARD AND SSC STATUS

August 25,2014 Went to SSA to see what's going on with my SSC- SAVE has my middle name together with my first name.

August 28,2014 ELIS went from ACCEPTED TO OPTIMIZED IN PROCESS (INITIAL REVIEW)

September 2 Called local ssa and was told SSC was mailed/Elis says Green CARD production has begun

September 4,2014-received ssc

September 8,2014- green card mailed/closed on elis

September 9,2014- green card received yahooo!!

---------------------------------------------------------

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Mailed Packet: 4/29/2016

NOA1: 5/2/2016

Bio Appt: 6/1/2016

Approval:2/13/2017

Received 10 year green card:2/17/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.