bookworm123

Filed DCF today 5-27-2014

11 posts in this topic

We filed the dcf today 5-27-2014 (manila).It was very quick,the bag checking is longer than the filing itself.Haha.So Hubby and I gave the nice lady the entire folder.We have a cover page so I guess that made it easier for her.She reviewed the I-30 and the g-325a forms and let us sign them.What she only got from our several pounds documents are:copy of marriage cert,copy of divorce decrees,passport copy (she returned the blank pages),acr card,cable and internet bills under hubby's name(said she just needs 2 bills),insurance policies and All photos.We did the photos collage style or the wallet size ones so each paper have 8 photos with dates etc.Hubby asked her why she doesnt need the rest (phone records,airline tickets,hotel receipts,chat logs etc) and she told us the photos were enough to establish a bonafide relationship/marriage (hope we wont get an rfe lol).Maybe the rest of the documents will be asked during the interview?Anyway their credit card machine is still not working,we had to go to the nearest atm and get cash.In and out in less than an hour.Good experience for us.The actual filing was just ten minutes.Hope this post helps. :)

Filed I-130 DCF: May 27, 2014 Here's what happened (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/498046-filed-dcf-today-5-27-2014/ )

I-130 Approved on:June 4,2014

Interview July 18, 2014 (Approved) You can read this ( http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/506247-interview/ )

Got the Visa Packet!! July 23,2014

POE: SEATTLE July 28,2014

--------------------------------------------

GREEN CARD AND SSC STATUS

August 25,2014 Went to SSA to see what's going on with my SSC- SAVE has my middle name together with my first name.

August 28,2014 ELIS went from ACCEPTED TO OPTIMIZED IN PROCESS (INITIAL REVIEW)

September 2 Called local ssa and was told SSC was mailed/Elis says Green CARD production has begun

September 4,2014-received ssc

September 8,2014- green card mailed/closed on elis

September 9,2014- green card received yahooo!!

---------------------------------------------------------

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Mailed Packet: 4/29/2016

NOA1: 5/2/2016

Bio Appt: 6/1/2016

Approval:2/13/2017

Received 10 year green card:2/17/2017

Hi. I'm also a DCF filer. :) Ours didn't take long either. Only the lady in charge took long to ready her self but after that we got called in less than 15-30minutes, checked our papers. And didn't even bothering asking for our pictures. She only took my Globe Bill, birth & marriage certificates, and forms. I guess having 2 kids was enough of a proof (and they were not even present, and like I said didn't even ask for pictures lol, we got lucky) I was nervous they might ask for something that isn't there. But thank god what we had was enough. My husbands interview will be next week. I'm nervous again. I hope they won't give us a hard time. Won't be bringing the kids because we are all the way from Mindanao. Not only the tickets are pricey but also the hotels. But pictures will be enough I guess. Goodluck on your journey. Processing in USEM seems faster. :)

We filed the dcf today 5-27-2014 (manila).It was very quick,the bag checking is longer than the filing itself.Haha.So Hubby and I gave the nice lady the entire folder.We have a cover page so I guess that made it easier for her.She reviewed the I-30 and the g-325a forms and let us sign them.What she only got from our several pounds documents are:copy of marriage cert,copy of divorce decrees,passport copy (she returned the blank pages),acr card,cable and internet bills under hubby's name(said she just needs 2 bills),insurance policies and All photos.We did the photos collage style or the wallet size ones so each paper have 8 photos with dates etc.Hubby asked her why she doesnt need the rest (phone records,airline tickets,hotel receipts,chat logs etc) and she told us the photos were enough to establish a bonafide relationship/marriage (hope we wont get an rfe lol).Maybe the rest of the documents will be asked during the interview?Anyway their credit card machine is still not working,we had to go to the nearest atm and get cash.In and out in less than an hour.Good experience for us.The actual filing was just ten minutes.Hope this post helps. :)

2007 - Came back from the U.S.2008 - Met Nic (L)November 27,2009 - Had first daughter :goofy: - June 19,2010 - Got Married at a Church (F) - February 2011 - CRBA my first child at US Embassy Manila and officially a dual Citizen Baby October 12,2011 - Had our 2nd child/son :dancing:August 23,2013 - Petitioned NicAugust 30,2013 - Petition APPROVED :thumbs: October 2013 - Received Approval letterOctober 2013 - Received Packet 3 + Case NumberJanuary 2014 - Moving foward with DS-260January 2014 - Problem 1: thought we didn't have a case number coz we were looking for a NVC number -_- Took 3 months to noticed we already had it in our hands :bonk: April 2014 - Problem 2: Wrong input of the applicants birthday on their system, and didn't notice it until this month... <_< :bonk: :idea:May 2,2014 - Out of no where, i tried the wrong birthday and POOF! Finished the form right away, by the way. DS-260 = DONE!!! :content: :idea: May 9,2014 - Finally found an available slot for VISA INTERVIEW! Yeyy!! :dancing: May 15,2014 - Wrong birthday finally corrected - USEM just received our DS-260 Form which was done 2 weeks ago :clock: [Next should be setting the interview and medical and doing CRBA for 2nd child... :clock: Hoping my husband will get his visa in a month because I need to leave for U.S. by July because we are having our 3rd child this October 2014 :dancing: ] May 28,2014 - Medical at SLEC = PASSED!!! June 6,2014 - Interview at USEM = ?????? - CRBA <p> (L)(L)(L)

Thank you!We are hoping to finis this within the year.Good luck with your hubby's interview too.Reading posts in this amazing site really helped when hubby and i were confused and didnt know what to do.I feel you!We stayed there for 2 nights and we are from the Visayas so I know plane tickets from Mindanao to Manila are more expensive!haha

Filed I-130 DCF: May 27, 2014 Here's what happened (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/498046-filed-dcf-today-5-27-2014/ )

Interview July 18, 2014 (Approved) You can read this ( http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/506247-interview/ )

August 25,2014 Went to SSA to see what's going on with my SSC- SAVE has my middle name together with my first name.

September 2 Called local ssa and was told SSC was mailed/Elis says Green CARD production has begun

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Hi Sis, we are going to file DCF on June 5 and just wondering if is it ok to file the petition and then my hubby will go back to US jul 7? how many pictures together do we need to bring? Does 11 pics is enough? Do i need to bring the Smartbro bills and the contract for proof of leasing? Thanks in Advance,. Godbless

Hi Sis, we are going to file DCF on June 5 and just wondering if is it ok to file the petition and then my hubby will go back to US jul 7? how many pictures together do we need to bring? Does 11 pics is enough? Do i need to bring the Smartbro bills and the contract for proof of leasing? Thanks in Advance,. Godbless

Hi. Yep, there should be no issue with filing and then your hubby heading back to the us. Just my opinion though, you might want to just delay his plans to return for the moment, you could be all done and have your visa in hand by the time he leaves, or close to it. Would be awesome if you could go with, right? Possible to do it all in about 30 days, or less if you keep on top of it and are ready when the next step comes up. The process really can fly with DCF. We wold be done ourselves, but we've got some issues were waiting on, so we patently wait.

As far as pics, and bills to show residency, sounds good to me.

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Hi sis!With the pictures,bills etc.I suggest you bring everything you think may be needed (all bills,lease,pics,acr,).They will just give the rest back anyway.We live in Visayas so forgetting something was a big no-no for us :).We went there with 3 big folders and went out with 2.She got all our pics and take note it was about 8 wallet size pics in a page.She took all 15-20 pages.At the time,shes very interested with pictures and only got a couple other documents.It may be different with you but just bring everything,lol.

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

• 1 month later...

Yup hubby called them a week after to check if it's approved.They said it was not processed yet so we called them back a week after then was told it was approved the day before we made the first follow up.lol Hubby called daily til we got the case number.Took three days from when we knew we got approved.Pretty fast. ;)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

• 3 months later...

may i know the numebr of embassy where i can check the status of the case? and also so i can get the mnl case numbner

Filed cr1 via dcf nov 14, 2014

Approved application nov 26, 2014

Case number december 3, 2014

-----------------------------------had personal things to do so medical and interview was delayed after a month

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Interview- feb 12 2015 APPROVED!!!!

02-301-2000 extension 2224 or press 0 to talk to the operator.Not sure if this is still the number but this was what i used.

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.