dwheels76

September 2014 Interviews

1,675 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Before the interview i got a piece of paper with instruction how to pay immigrant fee (in english and polish) with my names, case number and registration number. Lady - the one organizing NVC package - explained me how to use it.

Surprised that not every embassy provide this kind of instruction.

All he got was "Do not forget to pay the immigrant visa fee before you leave"

On my wife's visa, the dept of state case ID is the normal one we've been using all along (NVC, embassy, ...) with "01" appended at the end of it. Anyone else see this as well?

Mine was the same...but I used the one we have always been using..without the 01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

All he got was "Do not forget to pay the immigrant visa fee before you leave"

Mine was the same...but I used the one we have always been using..without the 01

thanks for the info. I just paid the immigrant fee and used the usual case number without the 01 and the USCIS site didn't have any problems

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You guys are the best helping each other. Sorry haven't been around in training and no time to play. Okay maybe tonight I will catch up. Just read 5 pages from ya'll woooo weee.

Welcome to all the new Case Completes.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Woo hoo!!

After three attempts to ask for my interview date to be brought forward I finally received an email today saying its been rescheduled and brought forward two weeks!!

New appointment date: September 9th.

Could you update me on the spreadsheet dwheels76!. Thanks!!

Signature.PNG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Woo hoo!!

After three attempts to ask for my interview date to be brought forward I finally received an email today saying its been rescheduled and brought forward two weeks!!

Congrats!!!! that's my first anniversary...... =)

I hope I will soon get my interview date... can't wait to see my hubby.....but doubted will see him before anniversary...

Form I-130
9/9/2013: Married

10/21/2013: APPLICATION SENT

10/23/2013: NOA1

4/1/2014: NOA2

8/14/2014: Case Complete

10/20/2014: POE EXACT A YEAR!

Form I-751: Remove the Conditions on Residence

7/27/2016: Application Sent

8/1/2016: NOA1 - CSC 

10/18/2016: Biometrics

12/1/2017: Received RFE

12/7/2017: additional evidence sent and delivered 

2/2/2018: Green card mailed! Status changed! 

Finger Crossed! 

Woo hoo!!

Congratulations :D!!!!

Congrats!!!! that's my first anniversary...... =)

I hope I will soon get my interview date... can't wait to see my hubby.....but doubted will see him before anniversary...

I hope you get your interview soon.. I know they were still scheduling that day :/ I hope they haven't finished yet! *Fingers crossed*

I-130

-------------------------------

May 16th 2013- I-130 PD Date

Dec 30th 2013- Transferred to TSC

Mar 13th 2014- I-130 Approved

NVC

--------------------------------

Mar 28th 14 Case received at NVC

Apr 28th 14 Case # & IIN assigned

May 13th 14 AOS package received

May 14th 14 DS260 available & completed

May 20th 14 IV package received

Jun 12th 14 AOS checklist- NVC error-

Jun 13th 14 Supervisor review

Jul 28th 14 CASE COMPLETE!!!!

Sep 05th 14- Interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

So today was the day.

Got to the consulate this morning at 07:10, first received a number and then security. After that I proceed to another building with a big room with several counters.

First I had to go to a reception were the provide a sheet of the different stations and told me to go to the first counter (22) they collected my passport there and asked for the print out of the ustraveldoc side with the registered address for the IV package.

Then they told me to wait to be called for the next counter (either 21 or 20).

After a short time they called my number and took my fingerprints and went thru the details (needed to change our US address since we just moved last week). Then they handed over some information about SSN, the condition green card and the domestic violence brochure.

After that I waited for the interview with the vice consul.

Which called me shortly after. He took my oath and another scan of my fingers and then started the interview.

-Where did you meet your spouse?

-Where was he working then?

-Does his family live there?

-Where will we live now?

-Then specific questions to a picture we provide:

Where was it taken and why did you wear helmets?

Then he handed me over the originals and said that everything is fine and he approves the visa.

I asked how long it will take to get it back since I am flying on Monday and he said that the visa will be issued either today or tomorrow morning and then goes straight into the mail.

I should have it on hand either Thursday or Friday will see.

Visa was issued then later today as he said.

Thanks so much for all the help here and good luck to everyone still waiting, it soon will be other.....

Edited by Murf & Reggie

08/26/2013 -- Marriage

09/04/2013 -- I130 Sent to Lockbox

08/19/2014 -- Interview, Approved and Issued consulate: Frankfurt, Germany

09/25/2014 -- Green card received

08/02/2021 -- Submitted N-400

So today was the day.

Got to the consulate this morning at 07:10, first received a number and then security. After that I proceed to another building with a big room with several counters.

First I had to go to a reception were the provide a sheet of the different stations and told me to go to the first counter (22) they collected my passport there and asked for the print out of the ustraveldoc side with the registered address for the IV package.

After a short time they called my number and took my fingerprints and went thru the details (needed to change our US address since we just moved last week). Then they handed over some information about SSN, the condition green card and the domestic violence brochure.

Which called me shortly after. He took my oath and another scan of my fingers and then started the interview.

-Where will we live now?

Then he handed me over the originals and said that everything is fine and he approves the visa.

I asked how long it will take to get it back since I am flying on Monday and he said that the visa will be issued either today or tomorrow morning and then goes straight into the mail.

Thanks so much for all the help here and good luck to everyone still waiting, it soon will be other.....

Yay! Congratulations :D. So happy for you! Woooooohooo!!

I-130

-------------------------------

May 16th 2013- I-130 PD Date

Dec 30th 2013- Transferred to TSC

Mar 13th 2014- I-130 Approved

NVC

--------------------------------

Mar 28th 14 Case received at NVC

Apr 28th 14 Case # & IIN assigned

May 13th 14 AOS package received

May 14th 14 DS260 available & completed

May 20th 14 IV package received

Jun 12th 14 AOS checklist- NVC error-

Jun 13th 14 Supervisor review

Jul 28th 14 CASE COMPLETE!!!!

Sep 05th 14- Interview

So today was the day.

-Where will we live now?

So happy for you guys! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

I hope we have the same luck as well! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.