KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi all, my I-129F was received by the Texas Service Center on January 22 and my NOA1 was dated January 24. I started this thread for January 2014 filers whose applications are being processed at TSC so we can stay up to date on progress in processing the applications. Good luck to everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Mine is TSC too. NOA1 received January 29th.

Based on our location we should have gone to VSC but went straight from Texas locked box To TSC.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Noa1 was Jan 22 as well

Jan 22 2014-NOA 1

June 2 2014- RFE through Email

June 6th 2014- Received RFE in mail then sent back with response through overnight mail

June 13th 2014- NOA2 through email

June 17th 2014- Received email notification that package is on it's way to NVC

June 18th 2014- Received NOA2 letter in mail

June 25th 2014- NVC received

June 26th 2014- Case number assigned

June 30th 2014- Case left NVC, on way to Germany!

July 2nd 2014- Case arrived in Germany

July 9th 2014- Received packet #3

July 9th 2014- Over nighted packet #3 back to Embassy

July 24th 2014- Interview approved

WAITING FOR VISA GLITCH TO BE FIXED, RESCHEDULING FLIGHT

August 4th- Administrative Processing

August 5th- ISSUED!

August 6th- Picking up Visa, and flying out.

August 9th-Wedding

I read on another topic that TSC is currently processing primarily September NOA1s.. I guess I have to wait til June thencray5ol.gif

see that's what's confusing they say they are processing September NOA1s but yet i see people from Jan. and Dec. being approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.