sarsorti

Moving right along

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

NVC received our packet today!!! hey hey hey....they gave me a reference # and said it would be on its way to the embassy in the next two weeks. Again, thank you God. I wonder if we can try to get an appointment with just the ref. # or will we need to wait for the packet to be sent to the embassy?kicking.gif

Thank you to all that take your time everyday to make the VJ possible, it has been a wealth of information and emotional support, but I won't lie it is a love/hate relationship I have with VJ just because it can be torture while one waits. We are not at the end of the road yet but I just wanted to offer a sincere thank you to all those helpers out there.good.gif THANK YOU!

May God bless and keep you always~ May your wishes all come true~ May you always do for others~ And let others do for you~

May you build a ladder to the stars~ And climb on every rung~May you stay forever young

Bob Dylan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

NVC received our packet today!!! hey hey hey....they gave me a reference # and said it would be on its way to the embassy in the next two weeks. Again, thank you God. I wonder if we can try to get an appointment with just the ref. # or will we need to wait for the packet to be sent to the embassy?kicking.gif

Thank you to all that take your time everyday to make the VJ possible, it has been a wealth of information and emotional support, but I won't lie it is a love/hate relationship I have with VJ just because it can be torture while one waits. We are not at the end of the road yet but I just wanted to offer a sincere thank you to all those helpers out there.good.gif THANK YOU!

Congratulations!!! Can I ask you a quetion? How do you know when NVC receives your case? I received my approval 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from anybody since then....called NVC but they didn't help me. Thanks!

Edited by Me&myBaby

Timeline

Congratulations!!! Can I ask you a quetion? How do you know when NVC receive your case? I received my approval 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard nothing from anybody since then....called NVC but they didn't help me. Thanks!

Call the at 603-334-0700 and be prepared to give them the receipt # from your approval letter (NOA2) if they have it they will ask you your name and birth date and his name and birth date. Then if you ask they will give you a reference # that you will need for future contact with the embassy. They will mail you a hard copy as well. Today the lady said within the next 2 weeks they would forward it to the embassy then the embassy will contact beneficiary. It's good to have the # just to keep track of your paperwork. Here is a link to help you follow things as they should be. An excellent flowchart for K1

http://www.visajourn.../content/k1flow

By the way everyone at the NVC was very pleasant.

Best of luck to you.

Edited by sarsorti

May God bless and keep you always~ May your wishes all come true~ May you always do for others~ And let others do for you~

May you build a ladder to the stars~ And climb on every rung~May you stay forever young

Bob Dylan

Timeline

Call the at 603-334-0700 and be prepared to give them the receipt # from your approval letter (NOA2) if they have it they will ask you your name and birth date and his name and birth date. Then if you ask they will give you a reference # that you will need for future contact with the embassy. They will mail you a hard copy as well. Today the lady said within the next 2 weeks they would forward it to the embassy then the embassy will contact beneficiary. It's good to have the # just to keep track of your paperwork. Here is a link to help you follow things as they should be. An excellent flowchart for K1

http://www.visajourn.../content/k1flow

By the way everyone at the NVC was very pleasant.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you so much!! They have sent me NOA2 hard copy but that's it.

Good luck to you also and have a great rest of the journey :)

Timeline

Thank you so much!! They have sent me NOA2 hard copy but that's it.

Good luck to you also and have a great rest of the journey :)

The NVC will also send a hard copy. Thank you and you too have a blessed journey.

Bob Dylan

Timeline

The NVC will also send a hard copy. Thank you and you too have a blessed journey.

That's good to know! I think package 3 is different for each embassy and I am not able to schedule an appointment in advance...but still, my embassy fowarded me package3 even thoug they haven't received my case yet, so we have everything ready!

Edited by Me&myBaby

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!!! Can I ask you a quetion? How do you know when NVC receives your case? I received my approval 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from anybody since then....called NVC but they didn't help me. Thanks!

there kind of funny at nvc we were approved 2/7/13 and i called every day after a week past., but every time i called they said they have'nt received it. finally one person there told me to email a scan copy of my noa2. once i did that, the very next day when i called they ask me a few details about me and my fiance like name date of birth and email address, and told me they just received it and gave me our case number. u can try this if you like. just go to nvcresearch@state.gov and email a scan copy of your noa2. then call the next day, it just might pop up like mines did. like i said there kind of funny that way. good luck, and may God bless you

event.png

event.png

Timeline

there kind of funny at nvc we were approved 2/7/13 and i called every day after a week past., but every time i called they said they have'nt received it. finally one person there told me to email a scan copy of my noa2. once i did that, the very next day when i called they ask me a few details about me and my fiance like name date of birth and email address, and told me they just received it and gave me our case number. u can try this if you like. just go to nvcresearch@state.gov and email a scan copy of your noa2. then call the next day, it just might pop up like mines did. like i said there kind of funny that way. good luck, and may God bless you

congratulations... :)

but i feel so jealous. we got approved january 22 but nvc said they dont have our case yet. we also emailed their research team but no response and still nvc has not yet receive ours yet :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

but i feel so jealous. we got approved january 22 but nvc said they dont have our case yet. we also emailed their research team but no response and still nvc has not yet receive ours yet :(

maybe you should call VSC, I am not sure, I will be praying for you that it won't be much longer.

Bob Dylan

Timeline

That's great that you go approved. My fiancé is the Phils too. When did you file and receive your NOA1 and NOA2? You should fill out your timeline so we can all see and compare!!

congrats!!!

Timeline

Thanks!!! My fiancee called 2 days ago and they said that they didn't have it, called again yesterday and they said they couldn't find our case in their system, called again today and they said thay they got it yesterdaY!!! Very kind of funny, and thank God just a little bit more waiting.

Timeline

That's great that you go approved. My fiancé is the Phils too. When did you file and receive your NOA1 and NOA2? You should fill out your timeline so we can all see and compare!!

congrats!!!

oh yeah! i filled out my timeline just now :)

i'll post it here anyway... :)

I-129F Sent : 2012-07-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-07-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-01-22

Processing

Estimates/Stats : 179 days from NOA1

Timeline

oh yeah! i filled out my timeline just now :)

i'll post it here anyway... :)

I-129F Sent : 2012-07-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-07-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-01-22

Processing

Estimates/Stats : 179 days from NOA1

Have you called them for a service request? You are outside their timeline, they should be able to help you in some way.

Bob Dylan

Timeline

Have you called them for a service request? You are outside their timeline, they should be able to help you in some way.

my fiance in states have been calling nvc everyday but they keep on giving him the same answer "it's not yet in our system". we also emailed their inquiry and research team but still haven't got any news from them. i'm just praying that we all get through our journeys fast and smooth. haha. i'm still hoping to hear good news from my fiance on monday though! i'll keep the faith up high! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.