jhp

MARCH 2012 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTION FOR F2A

374 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think its July 5, 2009,...

If the current pace won't change,

yes,.. He'll be current too by next VB,..

Good Luck,..

PD is June 18, 2009

Aug 08 is the farthest it would go which is Aug 08, 2009 . For the record as of November VB they say it would be 4-6 weeks , which happens to be true and the pace goes till January, So if they're sayin 1-2 month it would be somewhere in between , i wish . My wife PD is July 24, 2009...can't wait to pick them up in manila . I'll be the happiest most fullfield DAD in the WORLD :)

Timeline

Aug 08 is the farthest it would go which is Aug 08, 2009 . For the record as of November VB they say it would be 4-6 weeks , which happens to be true and the pace goes till January, So if they're sayin 1-2 month it would be somewhere in between , i wish . My wife PD is July 24, 2009...can't wait to pick them up in manila . I'll be the happiest most fullfield DAD in the WORLD :)

Your family's PD is so close. Hopefully, March VB would bring a very good news for you. If not, April would surely be your month. Good luck!

Timeline

Your family's PD is so close. Hopefully, March VB would bring a very good news for you. If not, April would surely be your month. Good luck!

Tnx I wish everyone will be happy soon , we all share same path and taking up this road, keepin ur patience and standing strong. To you Walu be patient :) in God's time we be having ur love one 'a here

Timeline

Every life story is a love story,...

Keep praying guys, we're almost there,...

Wishing everyone GOOD LUCK,..!

PD is June 18, 2009

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Tnx I wish everyone will be happy soon , we all share same path and taking up this road, keepin ur patience and standing strong. To you Walu be patient :) in God's time we be having ur love one 'a here

Mr. Blu,

We share same PD .. hope next bulletin brings some good news to us and many others.

Cheers,

Edited by homer4all

F2A for husband (i.e. Me)

24 Jul 2009: PD (I-130 NOA1 Rcvd)

?? Sep 2010: NOA2 Rcvd

24 Nov 2010: NVC CASE COMPLETE

03 Apr 2012: Interview @Sydney @10AM

12 Apr 2012: Finally!!! Yes got the VISA

Timeline

Mr. Blu,

We share same PD .. hope next bulletin brings some good news to us and many others.

Cheers,

Good luck to us men ! I have sleepless nights and i been dreaming thousand miles away , thou to be honest with you were gonna hit the mark! Believe me I'm already counting stars :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi all,

I have been petitioned under f2a category and my case has been completed. We chose to o with AOS at the time but I have moved back to my home country. The only thing we can do now is go with consular processing. I know that we need to file form I-824. According to the lawer that I consulted we file that "after" my PD becomes current. But it takes 3 months to get processed.

Can anyone tell me whether we can file that form right now so we do not have to wait 3 more months after the PD date current?

Anyone in the same boat? Your help would be very appreciated. Thank u.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi all,

I have been petitioned under f2a category and my case has been completed. We chose to o with AOS at the time but I have moved back to my home country. The only thing we can do now is go with consular processing. I know that we need to file form I-824. According to the lawer that I consulted we file that "after" my PD becomes current. But it takes 3 months to get processed.

Can anyone tell me whether we can file that form right now so we do not have to wait 3 more months after the PD date current?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all,

If your case is completed you should have already submitted the AOS documents to the NVC since the dcks are required in order for the case to be completed.

If your case is completed and the submitted AOS documents are about to expire and your case is near current so an interview could be scheduled then the new/updated dcks should be given to the consulate.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

COngrats: Good for you! I hope March Bulletin goes beyond July 05. Where are going to settle in US?

I am already settled theree lol .. ! and thankksss !!

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

APPROVED VISA ISSUED ON : MARCH 14,2012 :)

Visa In Hand: March 16th 2012 :)

Good Luck to The Rest who r in waiting listtt

POE: 12th April 2012 InshaALLAH Ameen :)

Timeline

i also feel march visa bulletin will move to 08/08/09!!

Can anyone predict in how much time will my priority date become current..my priority date is 6th oct 2010, still far away :(

You can try this: http://www.myprioritydate.com/

at least you'll have an idea,..

Good luck,..

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I believe that the March VB will move to 15 July 2009.

My PD is 1 July 2009. I am hopeful it will be current in March VB

If anyone gets interview for March 2012, please do share.

Edited by inqueue

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.