Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just saw the bulletin! This is great!

I'm nervous about the "up to 5 weeks" movement. I wonder what they really mean with "up to"? Hopefully things will keep moving at this pace!

We need to be positive. We are very close to the finish line. :)

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Good news:)

1JUN06 and their predictions for the upcoming months look promising. Hopefully, the "up to 5 weeks" is more like 3-5 weeks movement (fingers crossed).

Happy:)

I'm current now (definitely did not see that coming!) ....now I have to hurry up with all the paperwork;)

Good Luck everybody.

smile.png

Edited by greencardgo

Absolutely!!! Although, It'll most likely take a while for me to get IL....my local office is running behind:(

Also, I am just now completing all paperwork (did not expect to get current so soon...was thinking/predicting more like july!).

Good luck guys:)

Not sure if ROGER_CR has been visiting this forum lately. Haven't heard from him/her for so long. Can you share AOS interview experience?

GREENCARDGO, can you share your AOS interview experience as well when it's done?

WOW!!!

more than two years later...that's crazy, isn't it?

I totally agree with Rick_ES_USA, thank you for starting this topic...a very nice "support group";)

Indeed a milestone:)

Good Luck Westlink (and everybody else)!

Dear Westlink:

Last time you were this close to being current … it was April of 2011! I´m sure this time around it will be for real! BTW … Thanks for initiating this topic… many followers!

I feel like you getting your IL will be a major milestone for all of us … still waiting!

I feel your pain (we all do)....

Good Luck Oli:)

This has been such a long and torturing journey. I can see that it is going to end next month for me or at most the month after next. Yet, I feel both pain and happiness in my heart. My tears could roll down at any moment ......cray5ol.gif

Ladies, Gentlemen in this forum, my PD is 29 June 2006. Wish me luck please. I will keep you people posted of my progress.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

We need to be positive. We are very close to the finish line. smile.png

I know! I cannot wait to reach that finish line! dancin5hr.gif

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks everyone! Got caught up, Will link up in a few days. So happy for the great movement.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

Dear Westlink:

Last time you were this close to being current … it was April of 2011! I´m sure this time around it will be for real! BTW … Thanks for initiating this topic… many followers!

I feel like you getting your IL will be a major milestone for all of us … still waiting!

Thanks Rick, it has been a major journey and am so happy that I am almost there. I didn't have the faintest idea that this thread would took off like it did, with so much views and so much followers but I am glad it did because it gave me great satisfaction to see people helping each other here and knowing how unbearable the wait has been for all. Most of all, I am happy to see the projection of five weeks movement, I know many can breath a sigh of relief. The wait will soon be over, I can testify to that! Thanks again Rick!

WHAT?!! This is excellent! Came by surprise!

Westlink, you're next in line! ;-)

Five weeks prediction for the next few months! Amazing!!!

Thanks Javisakid, It is really amazing! F1's really deserved it. I hope they advance even higher than five weeks someday. Good luck!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Did My interview today and every thing went well. I couldn't have done it without the Lord and you guys especially Grace A. thank you. You can ask me any question u like

Edited by Simj32

Did My interview today and every thing went well. I couldn't have done it without the Lord and you guys especially Grace A. thank you. You can ask me any question u like

Again congratulations to you, Simj32. I can't wait for my turn. It has been a long journey and so painful. I am so ready to move on with my life yet there is another kind of journey ahead of me, i.e. looking for a job etc.

Timeline

I'm smiling n dancing! So happy for such a big movement! Congrats Simjm32 n chiku... And all the others with Interview dates! Get all ur documents ready so u have no hold up again! All the best my friends! God bless!

I am updating my list as we speak. I am going to do my police certificate and no-impediment in the coming weeks.

Yes I got the email. Sorry I have been extremely busy at work so didn't check the website. Yea I received the email today actually and I phoned the NVC on wednesday and they confirmed my interview date over the phone. Now i have to get my police certificates, medicals and other documents. It seems like a lot of work. But i guess it has to be done since i waited for sooo long for this. Plus thanks for congratulating me guys I was waiting for this day to come. I wish you all best of luck as well. Westlink you are next Im sure. I wish each and every member on this site best of luck and i pray to god that they get their green card sooner then later so they can reunite with their family. And I hope my interview goes well. All my papers and everything is legit 100% but im nervous for this for some reason. Please pray for me!!!

After Im done with the interview I will 100% post everything here. Take care guys.

Ok great! Yes it is but it have to be done. Just don't put too much pressure on yourself, go through everything piece by piece, you will see it is not really that hard. It is just nerves which is normal. Good luck my friend!

This has been such a long and torturing journey. I can see that it is going to end next month for me or at most the month after next. Yet, I feel both pain and happiness in my heart. My tears could roll down at any moment ......cray5ol.gif

Ladies, Gentlemen in this forum, my PD is 29 June 2006. Wish me luck please. I will keep you people posted of my progress.

It is a real roller coaster, a very emotional journey for a lot of us. Good luck Oli!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

WOW!!!

more than two years later...that's crazy, isn't it?

I totally agree with Rick_ES_USA, thank you for starting this topic...a very nice "support group";)

Indeed a milestone:)

Good Luck Westlink (and everybody else)!

Thank you Greencardgo! Good luck on your interview.

Congrats Simj32! So happy for you. Can you post the questions the CO ask? Also did you have to take in a no-impediment certificate?

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Congrats Simj32! So happy for you. Can you post the questions the CO ask? Also did you have to take in a no-impediment certificate

Thank you westlink! My appointment was at 7am i reach there 5:50am so i was the first to be process.

At the check in window they ask for my passport, 2 pictures and interview letter and staple it to my file. they did the finger print and told me to listen for my name. I took the no impediment but they did not ask for it, instead they made me sign a document which stated that i will not get married until i receive my green card.

at about 7:55 i did the interview. they ask me for the following item

1. My joint sponsor recent tax return which is 2012

2. A copy of my joint sponsor, passport and citizenship paper

3. My passport

4. The DHL confirmation Page

that's all the question they ask and said congratulation your visa is approved and will be sent to u via DhL. they gave me a small green paper mark immigrant visa with a number on it. and a Dhl brochure to track my package. the process took about 45 min.

Congrats Simj32! So happy for you. Can you post the questions the CO ask? Also did you have to take in a no-impediment certificate

Thank you westlink! My appointment was at 7am i reach there 5:50am so i was the first to be process.

At the check in window they ask for my passport, 2 pictures and interview letter and staple it to my file. they did the finger print and told me to listen for my name. I took the no impediment but they did not ask for it, instead they made me sign a document which stated that i will not get married until i receive my green card.

at about 7:55 i did the interview. they ask me for the following item

1. My joint sponsor recent tax return which is 2012

2. A copy of my joint sponsor, passport and citizenship paper

3. My passport

4. The DHL confirmation Page

that's all the question they ask and said congratulation your visa is approved and will be sent to u via DhL. they gave me a small green paper mark immigrant visa with a number on it. and a Dhl brochure to track my package. the process took about 45 min.

Timeline

Again congratulations to you, Simj32. I can't wait for my turn. It has been a long journey and so painful. I am so ready to move on with my life yet there is another kind of journey ahead of me, i.e. looking for a job etc.

Thank you loud off. waiting for seven years is really painful, so happy that part is over. I wish you all the best. Hope you will be current soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.