Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About enzocute

  • Rank
  • Member # 83178

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

17,696 profile views
  1. Hello!! We just receive the hard copy of RFE letter today and it said that they require me (fiancee) to submit this document to them however I'm having hard time to understand what kind of document is this, Please help to enlighthen me with these I will appreciate your thoughts on how will I go about these USCIS required document from me. Thanks!!! "USCIS Certification Requirement Federal Requirements for Certified Translation Requirements for “certified translation” are stated in Federal Regulations 8 CFR 103.2 b 2 relating to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Immigration Regulations/Powers and Duties – Availability of Records and read as follows: "(3) Translations. Any document containing foreign language submitted to the Service shall be accompanied by a full English language translation which the translator has certified as complete and accurate, and by the translator’s certification that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English." We prepare our certification (Certification by Translator) in accordance with these federal regulations. Certified translation of your documents for U. Certified translation of your documents for U.S. Immigration office, passport agencies, universities, colleges, boards, and other public and private agencies What is certified translation for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - USCIS or BCIS (formerly Immigration and Naturalization Services - INS)? Most people get confused with the word "certified." Some ask for "certified translator" while many rightly ask for "certified translation." As we pointed out at translation for immigration the translation --not the translator-- needs to be certified. § 1003.33 Translation of documents. Any foreign language document offered by a party in a proceeding shall be accompanied by an English language translation and a certification signed by the translator that must be printed legibly or typed. Such certification must include a statement that the translator is competent to translate the document, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of the translator's abilities. We certify our translation in a format created by the USCIS as required above. There is no mention of "certified translator" "notarization" or "notarized translation" in the statement above. The translator must certify the translation. And. we do certify each translated document, one-by-one. Please check specific requirements of the USCIS in your application forms. Some documents such as police records, fingerprints, etc. from some countries may require notarization in addition to certification (LND OF-169 April 2008). How do we certify? We print our "Certification by Translator" statement on our corporate letterhead, sign it, and affix our raised corporate seal. Which documents need to be certified? We translate and certify the following documents: birth certificates, marriage licenses, diplomas, transcripts, police records, certificates of being single, academic credentials, letters of reference, title deeds, insurance papers, invoices, name change documents, and many other documents issued by official agencies. Please contact us if your document is not listed here. "
  • Create New...