The_dip_sticks

The hadith is not islam!

181 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi I just want to add my thoughts here on the hadith.

The Quran is the final word of God. It is infact the bible before it was corrupted by the jews as prophesised in the bible ITSELF! but people dont seem to realise that, as Islam seems to alienated from christianity and Judaism.

Why is it so alienated. The reason is because most 95% or more muslims follow the books called the hadith (supposidly the sayings and actions of the prophet muhammed some 2 hundred years after his passing). Where infact it is not that, the way the hadith were put togather was asking people about stories heard from there fathers and their fathers etc and their fathers etc supposidly what the prophet Muhammed had said.

The Quran has wonderful scientific facts such as the earth being round, life originating in water, the balance of the universe and so forth. The hadith has science such as drink camels urine for health and stuff.

My point here is the hadith is corrupted, it has nothing to do with Islam and should not be followed but maybe used in CAREFUL ways for some historical use.

It is NOT from GOD and was never intended by God for us to follow.

All the abuse and bad behaviour i.e barbaric punishments and bad treatment of women i.e covering them up from head to toe in a ninja suit and beating them by muslims originates from this book called the hadith. In my opinion it is far from God.

A muslim should follow the quran alone as it is perfect, there are no contradictions as in the hadith, it gives absolute 100% equal rights to women in every way and there is no barbaric punishment in there.

Peace

Adiel (Mireya's hubby)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i agree about the hadith.. but disagree.. the abuse stems from a mis interpretations of the QURAN.. sura 4:34

my husband is Very Quick to open the quran and show me this Sura.. but again its a misinterpretation(if i am spelling that right )

http://www.ruqaiyyah.karoo.net/articles/beating.htm

Edited by deemabrouk

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
The Quran is the final word of God. It is infact the bible before it was corrupted by the jews as prophesised in the bible ITSELF! but people dont seem to realise that, as Islam seems to alienated from christianity and Judaism.

Out of curiosity, where is this prophesy in the Bible? I am assuming you mean in the Torah/Talmud/etc? And as another aside, if the Bible was corrupted, and it prophesied this corruption, how could you trust the prophesy? Because that sounds kind of circular to me. Just curious.

ETA, isn't this off-topic for this forum?

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Out of curiosity, where is this prophesy in the Bible? I am assuming you mean in the Torah/Talmud/etc? And as another aside, if the Bible was corrupted, and it prophesied this corruption, how could you trust the prophesy? Because that sounds kind of circular to me. Just curious.

I believe he's just become acquainted with this forum. :whistle:

(also I think the prophesy is supposed to be in the Torah but since muslims believe that is corrupted too they go by the Quran which emphasizes it as well)

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

i agree about the hadith.. but disagree.. the abuse stems from a mis interpretations of the QURAN.. sura 4:34

my husband is Very Quick to open the quran and show me this Sura.. but again its a misinterpretation(if i am spelling that right )

http://www.ruqaiyyah.karoo.net/articles/beating.htm

Yes but this misinterpitation comes from the hadith, as they say that the Quran is from God so cannot be fathomed by mere humans and needs the hadith to intepret verses. this infact is WRONG because the Quran clearly states that it is written for all man to understand. So where they get this nonsense I dont know.

the surah you quoted has been misentepreted over a number of ways first of all the common english translation uses the word "beat" where infact that arabic word can have a number of meanings not just "beat". But the majority of muslims have kept that as beat because obviously they have gone to the hadith. To sofball it some of the english translations have added to "beat" such as lightly. This is very dangerous intrepetation as what is lightly??? and why should a woman be beaten even lightly this is NOT from God it does not fit the rest of the character of God and is therefore the wrong word.

So the point I was making is that they follow and take things from the hadith to supposidly clarify the Quran. When it does not need that as God stated he made it easy for mankind to understand.

Adiel (hubbyof Mireya)

Its in the old testement the Torah. It says something on the lines of and the jews will change my words.

The bible when i say corrupted I dont mean all the way there are many truths still in there.

it just seems the jews wanted to change it to fit it in their ways. hence that was the reason for Jesus to come on earth to mend their ways. But instead of following him they wanted him killed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

But then how would you know which ones were true and which ones weren't? I am actually assuming you mean Jer 8:8, which doesn't say that, but is usually the verse jumped on. Jer 8:8 states: "How can you say, ‘We are wise, And the law of the Lord is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie." This discusses scholastic interpretation, as is indicated by the subject entire passage. Picking and choosing is how you get things to say whatever you want... and becomes a never-ending cycle of untruth. (This is also how you get the Qu'ran to say it's OK to beat women-- picking and choosing which verses you will use and what phrases and passages. It would be like quoting "it's OK to beat women" out of my prior sentance and saying I believe that.)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

But then how would you know which ones were true and which ones weren't? I am actually assuming you mean Jer 8:8, which doesn't say that, but is usually the verse jumped on. Jer 8:8 states: "How can you say, ‘We are wise, And the law of the Lord is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie." This discusses scholastic interpretation, as is indicated by the subject entire passage. Picking and choosing is how you get things to say whatever you want... and becomes a never-ending cycle of untruth. (This is also how you get the Qu'ran to say it's OK to beat women-- picking and choosing which verses you will use and what phrases and passages. It would be like quoting "it's OK to beat women" out of my prior sentance and saying I believe that.)

Yes true but what i mean is that that word "beat" is not the right intrpetation its taken from the hadith to intrperet that. the Quran has examples for many subjects and in no example is a woman beaten. Its not about picking and choosing its about following the right words and the word "beat" translated to english is WRONG!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

looks like i missed a lot of interesting things while i was sleeping :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Why is it so alienated. The reason is because most 95% or more muslims follow the books called the hadith (supposidly the sayings and actions of the prophet muhammed some 2 hundred years after his passing). Where infact it is not that, the way the hadith were put togather was asking people about stories heard from there fathers and their fathers etc and their fathers etc supposidly what the prophet Muhammed had said.

The Quran has wonderful scientific facts such as the earth being round, life originating in water, the balance of the universe and so forth. The hadith has science such as drink camels urine for health and stuff.

My point here is the hadith is corrupted, it has nothing to do with Islam and should not be followed but maybe used in CAREFUL ways for some historical use.

All the abuse and bad behaviour i.e barbaric punishments and bad treatment of women i.e covering them up from head to toe in a ninja suit and beating them by muslims originates from this book called the hadith. In my opinion it is far from God.

A muslim should follow the quran alone as it is perfect, there are no contradictions as in the hadith, it gives absolute 100% equal rights to women in every way and there is no barbaric punishment in there.

Peace

Adiel (Mireya's hubby)

Thank you very much for your presceptive. Much appreciated. But the reality is... this is an immmigration board. And as it seems posting opinion, esp in areas like religion where so many disagree will only get you pissed on (sorry) I would not waste my time with it.

Peace

Adiel (Mireya's hubby)

Thank you very much for your presceptive. Much appreciated. But the reality is... this is an immmigration board. And as it seems posting opinion, esp in areas like religion where so many disagree will only get you pissed on (sorry) I would not waste my time with it.

I hope they bring it on.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Peace

Adiel (Mireya's hubby)

I hope they bring it on.

:lol: :lol: You crack me up! Something like this? 326239290_f6717428f2_m.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I hope they bring it on.

they will bring it, don't worry.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Peace

Adiel (Mireya's hubby)

I hope they bring it on.

Are you trying to prove that you are a total fcuking a$$hole?? please dont we know you are.....you use the fact you are English as an excuse for being rude and are proud of the fact you dont give a damn... do the rest of us from the UK a big favor.. crawl back under whatever stone you came out from this morning....

Kez

Filed: Other Timeline

I don't get it. Why the outburst & name calling?

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.