Marilyn.

Sci Fi Fans

126 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Here is the link to the old thread....Any Sci-Fi Fans?

I found this video... It is strange but you can't stop wtching it.... :wacko:

The Picard Song

*it comes on after the little commercial

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cute

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Wendy's...num num....love those triple bypass burgers :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Did anybody watch last Friday's episode of Stargate SG1.... those bugs were so creepy... yuck :wacko: , it was one of the better episodes of SG1 though that I have seen in awhile.... The Ori are starting to get really boring but I notice it looks like they are trying to phase them out or something, they hardly seem to be on the show anymore or they are just mentioned in passing

I think Stargate Altantis is getting better as it goes along... I really liked the episode when Dr. McKay is trapped in the Puddle-Jumper underwater and he imagines Samantha Carter is there with him... :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Did anybody watch last Friday's episode of Stargate SG1.... those bugs were so creepy... yuck :wacko: , it was one of the better episodes of SG1 though that I have seen in awhile.... The Ori are starting to get really boring but I notice it looks like they are trying to phase them out or something, they hardly seem to be on the show anymore or they are just mentioned in passing

Really? I thought it seemed too "instant episode - just add water" to me. The whole thing was WAAAAAY too predictable IMHO...

I think Stargate Altantis is getting better as it goes along... I really liked the episode when Dr. McKay is trapped in the Puddle-Jumper underwater and he imagines Samantha Carter is there with him... :thumbs:

I did like this one though! I like Browder (I especially like some of his lines "Whoa, man, Bullets bounce!!" and "Gettin' the band back together"), but I miss RDA, the show is really lacking without his smartass coments... Claudia Black is coming back for the season finale, and I heard a rumor that she will join the regular cast next season. That should be cool.

I hate to say it (I really do!) But I think BSG has beaten SG1 as my favorite show...

Edited by OKflyboy

Ara & Anya - Tucson, Arizona

IR-5 for my (Anya's) mother
00 Filed: 03/08/2013

536 POE: 08/26/2014

Father

00 I-130 mailed to Phoenix Lockbox: 05/28/2014

455 POE LAX: 09/03/2015

Brother (9 years old, A2A through LPR mother)

I-130

00 Filed: 09/12/2014

03 Petition accepted at California Service Center, NOA-1 mailed: 09/15/2014

07 NOA-1 received; Priority date is 09/15/2014: 09/19/2014

176 RFE received: 03/07/2015

238 RFE response mailed to CSC: 05/08/2015

242 RFE response received at CSC; Decision to be made before 07/11/2015: 05/12/2015

308 Approved; NOA-2 mailed: 07/17/2015

314 NOA-2 received; Case sent to NVC: 07/23/2015

371 Welcome Letter received; Choice of Agent form submitted: 09/18/2015

374 AoS fee paid: 09/21/2015

416 IV fee paid; IV application submitted: 11/02/2015

452 IV and AoS packets mailed: 12/08/2015

455 Documents received at NVC; Waiting for CC: 12/11/2015

502 Case Complete; Wating for IL: 01/27/2016

504 Interview scheduled for 03/11/2016: 01/29/2016

523 Medical exam: 02/17/2016 Passed

546 Interview: 03/11/2016 PASSED!

549 Visa issued: 03/14/2016

588 POE LAX: 04/22/2016

i saw those snappers..reminded me of the mummy movies

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I haven't been watching those shows... but I have started watching the show "Surface."

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

Really? I thought it seemed too "instant episode - just add water" to me. The whole thing was WAAAAAY too predictable IMHO...

I did like this one though! I like Browder (I especially like some of his lines "Whoa, man, Bullets bounce!!" and "Gettin' the band back together"), but I miss RDA, the show is really lacking without his smart-### comments... Claudia Black is coming back for the season finale, and I heard a rumor that she will join the regular cast next season. That should be cool.

I hate to say it (I really do!) But I think BSG has beaten SG1 as my favorite show...

yeah, it was predictable but at least it wasn't really about the Ori well at least not directly..... it reminded me of the good old days of the first couple of seasons..... I miss RDA too..... :crying: the new guy does an OK job of filling his shoes though... I wasn't crazy about Claudia Black.... so SGI is coming back for another season?

On Stargate Atlantis, I don't really like that big guy, I can't think of his name right now or that other chick, I think that is why I liked that episode with the puddle jumper because they weren't in it :P

I really like BSG but last season seemed to be better, I liked the continuing story that made you sit at the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next, lately they seem to be just during separate episodes that don't really fit well together, although the episodes are well done......

i saw those snappers..reminded me of the mummy movies

Yeah, that was what I was thinking too..... I could barely watch the episode :P

I haven't been watching those shows... but I have started watching the show "Surface."

I haven't seen that show.. that is the one where there is something in the water, right? It looks interesting... I have been thinking of watching it

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I seen on tv.com that they have some episodes up for the new season for SG1 already... so I guess they are sticking around. I think all 3 Sci Fi Friday shows for Sci Fi TV are their big bread winners... so not surprised they are doing it yet again. I'm just surprised that Teal'c and Samantha are still sticking around. This will be their 10th year.. that's a long time to be doing one project. Jackson been there almost that whole time as well...

Yeah, it's a shame that RDA hasn't had the time the past two seasons to take part like he normally does. To me, I think the show became as popular as it had because of him.

I'd have to say that SGA is my favorite out of those two shows.

But if I had to pick..... I'd have to say BSG is my favorite. Even got my son watching it with me... he wanted me to buy the original one on DVD and he's been watching them as well.

How it Started

2001 to Feb 2002 - Met online, were acquintances

Mar to Apr 2005 - Talked about finally giving in to our feelings and getting married

Aug 1 to Aug 7, 2005 - Fifth US Visit - Engaged

Time for the Visa

Dec 8, 2005 - Finally mailed Packet

Dec 20, 2005 - NOA1 Notice Date

Dec 27, 2005 - NOA1 Rcv'd in Mail

Mar 10, 2006 - NOA2 Approved

Mar 23, 2006 - NVC Received Packet

Mar 24, 2006 - Case Forwarded to London Embassy

Apr 7, 2006 - Recieved Packet 3

May 11, 2006 - Packet 3 Sent Back

May 24, 2006 - Medical Appointment

May 24, 2006 - Packet 4 Received

Jun 14, 2006 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

Jun 16, 2006 - Visa Recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did you see Scotty's ashes are going to be launched into space.

Beam me up Scotty!!!!

I miss the Old Star Trek!!!!

I miss Mr. Spock, Dr. Mccoy and Scotty

Moondancer

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Love the Picard video, what a hoot.....

I am drinking Earl Grey as I type, hot of course....

Moondancer

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.

Did you see Scotty's ashes are going to be launched into space.

Beam me up Scotty!!!!

I miss the Old Star Trek!!!!

I miss Mr. Spock, Dr. Mccoy and Scotty

Moondancer

Cool

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Here is the link to the old thread....Any Sci-Fi Fans?

I found this video... It is strange but you can't stop wtching it.... :wacko:

The Picard Song

*it comes on after the little commercial

Just got a chance to watch this, hilarious!! Of course, "Captian Jean Luc Picard of the U-S-S Ent-er-prise" is going to be stuck in my head for the reas of the day... :lol:

Ara & Anya - Tucson, Arizona

IR-5 for my (Anya's) mother
00 Filed: 03/08/2013

536 POE: 08/26/2014

Father

00 I-130 mailed to Phoenix Lockbox: 05/28/2014

455 POE LAX: 09/03/2015

Brother (9 years old, A2A through LPR mother)

I-130

00 Filed: 09/12/2014

03 Petition accepted at California Service Center, NOA-1 mailed: 09/15/2014

07 NOA-1 received; Priority date is 09/15/2014: 09/19/2014

176 RFE received: 03/07/2015

238 RFE response mailed to CSC: 05/08/2015

242 RFE response received at CSC; Decision to be made before 07/11/2015: 05/12/2015

308 Approved; NOA-2 mailed: 07/17/2015

314 NOA-2 received; Case sent to NVC: 07/23/2015

371 Welcome Letter received; Choice of Agent form submitted: 09/18/2015

374 AoS fee paid: 09/21/2015

416 IV fee paid; IV application submitted: 11/02/2015

452 IV and AoS packets mailed: 12/08/2015

455 Documents received at NVC; Waiting for CC: 12/11/2015

502 Case Complete; Wating for IL: 01/27/2016

504 Interview scheduled for 03/11/2016: 01/29/2016

523 Medical exam: 02/17/2016 Passed

546 Interview: 03/11/2016 PASSED!

549 Visa issued: 03/14/2016

588 POE LAX: 04/22/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just seen the season finale for Star Gate Atlantis.... damn it... I hate cliff hangers :-)

How it Started

2001 to Feb 2002 - Met online, were acquintances

Mar to Apr 2005 - Talked about finally giving in to our feelings and getting married

Aug 1 to Aug 7, 2005 - Fifth US Visit - Engaged

Time for the Visa

Dec 8, 2005 - Finally mailed Packet

Dec 20, 2005 - NOA1 Notice Date

Dec 27, 2005 - NOA1 Rcv'd in Mail

Mar 10, 2006 - NOA2 Approved

Mar 23, 2006 - NVC Received Packet

Mar 24, 2006 - Case Forwarded to London Embassy

Apr 7, 2006 - Recieved Packet 3

May 11, 2006 - Packet 3 Sent Back

May 24, 2006 - Medical Appointment

May 24, 2006 - Packet 4 Received

Jun 14, 2006 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

Jun 16, 2006 - Visa Recieved