Dumb American

Administrative Review

47 posts in this topic

ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

Ana had her Interview today on April 10 at 7:30AM as the first victim: I personally documented months of chats, e-mails, financial support, phone logs, etc which took me a number of hours to gather and print with color bindings with color photos. The Officer at Window #27, a black man, kept for review. He only asked to keep copies of my prior divorces and Affidavid of support. Ana was devastated at receiving the white slip. :crying:

Ana asked why A.R. but he would not say anything but he needed to review the documents. :angry: Personally, I think that he was jealous of my wages and assets. :devil: Maybe he was looking out for my best interests. :blink: He just looked at the document and said "FRAUD," :angry: which Ana did not understand the meaning. There is a large age gap between us, I am rather financial well off compared to some people, and Ana wanted a Prenuptial to prove to everyone that she was not marrying for money. HOW CAN THERE BE FRAUD? I had to laugh at Prenuptial Agreements, which are really worthless in the USA.

The black Officer at window #27 just told her that she would hear from the Embassy in two weeks. He did NOT return her passport and did NOT ask her to pay for the Delbros. Wondering is he plans to have another Interview or how will Ana get her passport returned to her? Anyone know how an Officer could allege FRAUD in a five minute Interview?

08/11/06 - Sent mail I-129F to CSC

08/18/06 - Receive NOA1

10/24/06 – Received crazy RFE of having filed multiple visa: LIAR.

11/02/06 - Returned RFE Refused to answer their silly questions: Approve or deny with threats to sue.

11/15/06 - NOA2 Approved, but CSC thought I was fooling: HaHa

LIARS - NVC received

LIARS - NVC sent case to the consulate MNL2006845138 (I am not paranoid about my number)

12/12/06 - Manila received the case? NOTE: NVC and two groups in Embassy do not know???

02/26/07 - Received Packet 4

04/03/07 - Medical

04/10/07 – Interview = A.R.

Most folks do not know me, but look up my name on Federal Reporter, where I have sued the Government. I have done this than most people know just for fun and test cases. I hate to do this as very time consuming. But, maybe there is a good reason for the AR by the Officer at Window #27. Or, maybe this was payback for my past irritations: :whistle:LOL

DocMay also known as Joseph A. May: Look me up Immigrations!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc...

I'm really sorry to know about the status of your visa interview resulting in an AR. Hopefully, this will not be prolonged and the USE will contact your beloved informing her of the approval. You may need to follow-up with them because as you know the government is not big on follow-up (unless it's about collecting money). Doc, your impressive portfolio should have been a benefit, but with the obvious age gap between you and your lovely fiancée, it maybe logical to rattle her cage to uncover the truth (not with an AR, of course). Nobody wants our American citizen’s potential manipulated by the sultry beauty and seductive women (or men). However, there may be other aspects about your past or her's that you have not disclosed that may shed some light into why the CO elected to further review your case. Or maybe the CO is simply an #######... Who knows?

I will continue to pray for a speedy resolution!

Sheriff Uling

p.s. - Thanks for sharing...

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Sorry to hear about the outcome of the interview... Do you think it's something about big age difference? Now I'm concerned and worried because David and I have huge age gap. Although I was assured by others that it's not really a problem during the interview as long as you can prove that the relationship is genuine... Any thoughts on this everyone???

Mae

Edit to add this: Is it possible that a CO can deny a visa just because he woke up at the wrong side of the bed and having a bad day? It makes me wonder...

Edited by David-Mae Forever

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

the CO cannot deny a visa but recommend it be return back to the states for denial..and yes, the CO has the authority to request more info. the guidelines are clear on this

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
the CO cannot deny a visa but recommend it be return back to the states for denial..and yes, the CO has the authority to request more info. the guidelines are clear on this

Hi,

im new here and trying to fish some new info as im getting nervous about my interview...

this post caught my eyes, and wondering over and over what could be the reason for putting you on AR, i looked on your page and noticed but wasn't sure, it was on your page you were married or what? but it says something like;

Ana is the "marrow of my bones" and the "light of my life."

Witnessed by Ana's family and friends, the Baptist Minister with joy

Pronounced us to be Husband and Wife for the rest of our lives

In the eyes of God, I see Ana as my beautiful Princess and my Wife,

With all my love to Ana Mae Pon of Gingoog City, Philippines for life.

Joe

i was just curious because im having my upcoming interview in a few weeks from now, and age gap could also be scrutinized about our case which i really hope not im crossing fingers and praying until i walk out the embassy with flying colors.. i hope

So it could be it?? I don't know, maybe this ceremony wasn't legal.

DocMay -> I think It is better to be placed on AR rather than on FRAUD, since there's no waiver for fraud. There are some who were placed on Fraud /FPU and it took months before they release results. I have read of one that had undergone interrogation by the FPU. One did not undergo interrogation but FPU did some field investigations. I have a co-employee placed on FRAUD, he appealed, but since there's no waiver, he is "banned for life" to enter US.

Hopefully they will just check on the veracity of your documents and maybe do some field work investigations. You just need to be patient and calm in following-up your case and status at the USEM, since they have a tendency to pass you on to another unit (FPU to CO and etc..).

Mae -> there are a lot of possible reasons (or rather they can make a lot of possible reasons) why they can "delay" visa approval, not necessarily "deny" as there is only limited reasons to get "denial" like in the case of fraud, few medical problems as being potential to cause harm to self and to others, medical problems that may cause "liability", and a possible "terrorists". And since some visa categories have limits per year, this could also be a reason why they may delay or deny visa. Since the CO are the "adjucator", CO need to be convinced that applicant will not be a "liability", that the sponsor can support the applicant, that the relationship is genuine/bonafide, and that documents are complete and "true".

Good luck to all of us!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

alot of people are put on AR. in my husbands case they put him on it cuz they needed to wait for something from the United States before they could issue the visa.

i hardly doubt he was jelous of your wages and assests so stop bragging. alot of people make good money and they are not denied. my husband is a doctor and he didnt get denied so that shoots ur theory.

Edited by donnaal

I am sorry to hear of your AR. Keeping the passport is a good thing so maybe the visa will be issued in a couple of weeks. Maybe they are going to do a CENOMAR or maybe there was a name check issue. When Claudeth did her police report there was a name check problem but she got that straightened out quickly. There is a 32 year age difference between Claudeth and I and we didn't have any problems so would doubt that you would either. My finances were very good also so the only thing I can think of is what I stated above. Claudeth and I wish you the best of luck and hope your situation is resolved quickly.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

i hardly doubt he was jelous of your wages and assests so stop bragging. alot of people make good money and they are not denied. my husband is a doctor and he didnt get denied so that shoots ur theory.

Wages and assets actually can be a basis for jealousy so don't be too harsh on him.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

Wages and assets actually can be a basis for jealousy so don't be too harsh on him.

he doesnt have to come here and brag about it.

Donnaal

If you observe, DocMay put a funny face next to the statement concerning his wages and assets, which would lead one to believe that he was not bragging. Just poking fun at the situation and venting at the same time. The man is on AR. Please let's cut him some slack... Even if he is loaded and announces it, why does it matter (rhetorical question)? There are plenty of folks on VJ that do very well for themselves. However, I truly do NOT believe the he was bragging.

If you want to read about bragging, let me tell you. I'm upset every year when they publish the 50 Most Sexiest Men and discover that they overlooked me AGAIN. You know why? BECAUSE I'm "Dead Sexy!" Now that's bragging! That's right... "DEAD SEXY!!!"

Yeah Baby Yeah!!!

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

i don't think its bragging, but simple frustration and trying to grasp at straws to make some logic out of what seems to be a illogical result. It's a difficult position to be in. I hope it gets resolved. The good news is that the CO did not refuse the visa outright which they could have done if they suspected fraud.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

If you want to read about bragging, let me tell you. I'm upset every year when they publish the 50 Most Sexiest Men and discover that they overlooked me AGAIN. You know why? BECAUSE I'm "Dead Sexy!" Now that's bragging! That's right... "DEAD SEXY!!!"

Yeah Baby Yeah!!!

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO :lol:

Edited by NYGirl

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

I guess I read this differently than you do. After dealing with Manila I can understand where he is coming from and isn't bragging about his income and assets as much as not being able to understand, after all he submitted, why he is on AR. At least give him a break until he says otherwise. Peace!

ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

Sorry Folks I was not bragging as I was looking for a likely excuse: My last wife took $75K and ran to her attorney, I was hurt over her leaving me for such a little amount of money. Sorry, if I offended anybody as it was my feelings of helplessness and love for court battles. LOL

Ana told me in her exact words: "the Black consulate who interviewed me. He asked me few questions, then looked at his computer every time, and look at the papers squarely, reading our emails and chats, scan your bank statements and ended up giving it back to me and took the emails and chats with him. He asked me what your name, your DOB, is and where you were born, when we meet last. He didn't smile though, but when he started tying up our documents I asked him whether I pass or not but he just told me that they still review our case which will take a couple of weeks or so. And so I asked him again, are there any documents that I am lacking? Or failed to submit? He told me he couldn't say this and utter a "fraud" thing which I didn't understand! Of course I know what fraud is but couldn't relate it in our case."

""

I think that her Birth Certificate or NBI was not printed on the incorrect paper. She obtained her NBI while in Manila going to school and used her Manila address, where all the other documents had her home address in the Province.

ANYONE have any idea WHEN to expect an interview again if this Consulate Officer send her notice to come back for another Interview in a few weeks or so? The CO only marked one check on the document attached: Checked the space: "WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM US" under last paragraph "WHAT TO DO NEXT." :unsure:

DocMay and Ana Mae :thumbs:

post-27163-1176243222_thumb.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.