Elmira

PLEASE HELP!!!

11 posts in this topic

:unsure: My Fiance send I-129F package on 20 March via USPS to Texas SC. Today we checked delivery status and got the following comments on USPS web-site: "We attempted to deliver your item at 10:13 AM on March 22, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later".

What does ot mean? Does anyone work at TSC?

Please help :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Check to make sure you sent it to the right address. It's odd that there is no one there to recieve your package. There is usually someone working in the mail room all the time that can sign for it.

K1 Time Line

Don and Linh

October 22, 2006 - Sent I-129F

November 2, 2006 - NOA1

January 30, 2007 - NOA2

February 8, 2007 - Arrives at NVC

February 12, 2007 - Arrives at Consultate in HCMC

February 28, 2007 - Consulate sends out Packet 3

March 8, 2007 - Packet 3 recieved

May 11, 2007 - Packet 3 recieved by Consulate

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Wait a few days, USCIS picks the packages daily, the mail missed the pick-up and probably will get picked up in a day or so.

This is not un-common, and I have seen several people post the same thing here on VJ.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Obviously there was no receiver present to receive the package. Wait it out. If they return it to you, then you just have to resend it.

Thank you! But how it can be possibel? I guess our adventure starts from here :unsure:

It is so simple- just to deliver. My fiance tells "We send on P.O. Box (how I-129F instructions tell you) so may be it means that nobody should sing for it", but again??? I am so confused and so upset :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
:unsure: My Fiance send I-129F package on 20 March via USPS to Texas SC. Today we checked delivery status and got the following comments on USPS web-site: "We attempted to deliver your item at 10:13 AM on March 22, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later".

What does ot mean? Does anyone work at TSC?

Please help :blush:

Don't worry; I have heard of this happening a lot. In fact when mine was delivered, I got the same notice and it was delivered the next day. :)

reach449

SAO'S AND RANDY'S TIMELINES:

K-1

03/05/07-NAO1

06/03/07-NOA2

08/06/07-INTERVIEW>>PASSED INTERVIEW!!

08/21/07-POE LAX!!!

09/24/07-Wedding

AOS:

10/29/07-All, (three) NOA1's received in the mail!

11/20/07-Biometric's Appointment/Complied with..no problems

12/18/07-NOA for interview appointment...02/12/08

01/04/08-Recieved EAD card and AP in the US mail!

02/12/08-AOS APPROVED AT INTERVIEW; CARD ORDERED

02/28/08-Green Card arrived in mail.

Removal of Conditions:

11/12/09-Mailed I-751 package

11/23/09-NOA 1

01/21/10-USCIS confirms no Biometrics

02/16/10-Card Production ordered

02/27/10-Green Card arrived!

N-400 Naturalization Citizenship:

12/12/2014-N-400 Package received by Lewisville Lockbox

12/18/2014-I-797C NOA received in mail; sent in old version of N-400

01/02/2014-USCIS Lewisville Received Package

01/06/2014-Checked Cashed

01/12/2014-Email from USCIS Receipt of Package

02/03/15-Biometrics Completed

02/04/15-USCIS notice of scheduling Interview

02/24/15-Interview scheduled for 03/31/2015

03/31/2015-Interview>Went Very well!

04/28/2015-OATH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Obviously there was no receiver present to receive the package. Wait it out. If they return it to you, then you just have to resend it.

Thank you! But how it can be possibel? I guess our adventure starts from here :unsure:

It is so simple- just to deliver. My fiance tells "We send on P.O. Box (how I-129F instructions tell you) so may be it means that nobody should sing for it", but again??? I am so confused and so upset :unsure:

I saw this topic and I thought the end of the world was happening! Relax Elmira. After traveling to many different places all over the world, I can say with 100% certainty the US Postal system is much better than any other place I've encountered. If it was sent to the wrong address, it will be sent back. In that case, you've only lost a few days. Things will be fine. Someone will sing for it if it's made it to where it needs to go. ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Don't worry; I have heard of this happening a lot. In fact when mine was delivered, I got the same notice and it was delivered the next day. :)

reach449

Thank you so much! I looked at myself and understood that I became angry so easily. :unsure: I know that we are just in the beginning of this visa adventury, and what will happened to me if we meet with anothere dificulties?

I saw this topic and I thought the end of the world was happening! Relax Elmira. After traveling to many different places all over the world, I can say with 100% certainty the US Postal system is much better than any other place I've encountered. If it was sent to the wrong address, it will be sent back. In that case, you've only lost a few days. Things will be fine. Someone will sing for it if it's made it to where it needs to go. ;)

I know that I need to relax, but believe me that I have been in so many countries as well and can say that US bureaucracy it the most complicated that in other counties- we have to do so many things just to marry! When in UK Fiancée visa takes 3 weeks (I work for British Government), in my country 30 days! :thumbs: But thank to everyone for your support and I promise that I will relax. :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I know that I need to relax, but believe me that I have been in so many countries as well and can say that US bureaucracy it the most complicated that in other counties- we have to do so many things just to marry! When in UK Fiancée visa takes 3 weeks (I work for British Government), in my country 30 days! :thumbs: But thank to everyone for your support and I promise that I will relax. :yes:

Did you notice how I only spoke of the US postal service? :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.