aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Below you will find the link to the original Yardies, at home and a farrin' thread which have been archived and can be viewed at any time. It is now a closed threads. Please contine to post in this thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=51417

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Below you will find the link to the original Yardies, at home and a farrin' thread which have been archived and can be viewed at any time. It is now a closed threads. Please contine to post in this thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=51417

Thanks aussiewench-we know there was a major breakdown and we appreciate the efforts of all to restore and preserve as much as possible. I know it wasn't easy!

WOW! Everything looks new and different :yes: We'll have to start the thread over from page 1, but at least all of our old data is archived. The way we chat, we'll get back up to 800 pages in no time at all :lol: Hope to see all you ladies on here soon.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Ok I found the new site...Rhonda thanks for posting it on Yahoo, I had no idea how to get into it.

Well I posted a pic of my ring, I figured I would share with everyone, it is a pic from the advertisement online, Adrian didnt want me to tell everyone where he got if from but I dont care (it came from Walmart :lol: ) I actually picked it out and told him about it so when he was in California in Nov. he went to Walmart and found it. I really like it so I guess that is what matters, he said after we are married he wants to replace the middle diamond with a bigger one. (it doesnt matter to me)

Hope everyone is having a good day?

Oh yeah I keep forgetting to ask, can someone tell me how to take some of my pictures off the yahoo site? I wanted to take a couple of them off so that there is enough space for new people to post thier pics.

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome to the next edition of the Yardie Thread! :dance:

The purpose of this thread is for all Jamaican/US couple, anyone dealing with the Kingston embassy, or ANYONE who would like to participate to find a place where there is information, encouragement, support and most importantly friendship. We are here to be a resource to others and to discuss any issues we come across.

Everyone is welcome :yes: We are a family :luv: and will treat everyone as such. Please be respectful of each other and their opinions and enjoy the Yardie thread! :dance:

Aussiewench~ Thanks for preserving the old thread :yes:

Well guys lets get going...we have a long way to go to get back up there.

How is everyone this morning?

I'm here at work, bored as usual :wacko: I'm trying to figure out how to use this new site. I clicked on "reply" instead of "quote" as we used to do. We'll see what happens.

OK, it worked. So then what is the "quote" for? If you click on it, it changes color and goes from a plus + sign to a negative - sign. :huh: Does anybody know?

Edited by rhondapayter

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Ok, let me see if I have the hang of this now. And I totally missed the titillating discussion yesterday, darnit!

Not too many folks have wandered in yet, it seems...leave it to me, bored silly, here I am...

Oh and guess what, Lake called me this mornin, and its NOT raining!!!!! Thats a first. It was cloudy, but clear. :lol:

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is totally different. I hope, as well, that I am doing this right. How is everyone's weekend going? :luv:

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rhonda thank you for telling us how to get on VJ again. I couldn't figure it out. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Im a little tired just got back from a conference that I was at for three days. Lovely ring JKB919 :).

Dwain and I have schedule the week for our wedding in August. Now we just hope it works with family and the bridal party. We just need to find a villa in Montego Bay or near to hold 17 guest for a week. It should be fun. He is switching hotel jobs in 2 weeks.

Everyone have a goodnight and its great they have the old Yeardies, at home and farrin' on recorder there is some good helpful information on it. Have a good night everyone.

Jax :no:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is wonderful to see how as a family we can all together..... (F) This site is cute, I like it more than the other. :thumbs:

Welcome back everyone... I mised outon the convo yesterday, would anyone someone mind going back to it???????????????

I am gonna check out the ring jkb919, there is nothing wrong with this ring coming from Wal-Mart. I have numerous rings from them and I cherish them as much as I do all the others. The ring I used to propse to Paul came from walmart. What matters is that you love it and that it came from your spouse's heart. (L)

Edited by desperatewife

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone! Nice to see you back! Well guess what NEIL IS HERE!!!! He got his visa Friday and we flew him out Saturday at 1pm! He arrived last night and we had a surprise party! All my friends had the lights off in my house and we walked in and they yelled SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so SHOCK!!!! lol...

Its a good day! He is very happy and me too :dance:

9/06/05 I-129F sent to Nebraska

01/27/06 Received VISA!!

01/28/06 Flew home to MSP!! (POE)

(To see details go to Our Story)

4/24/06 Mailed AOS package to Chicago

5/4/06 EAD Check Cashed

5/9/06 AOS Check Cashed!!!

6/30/06 Work Permit should have been here but mailman sent it back on accident.

9/07/06 InfoPass appointment to expedite new Work Permit and Fingerprints.

09/09/06 Fingerprints

10/01/06 EAD arrives

12/6/06 AOS Interview!! Done for 2 years.

10/22/08 Received I-751

10/24/08 Cashed check

10/29/08 Received NOA1

06/01/09 Permanent Green Card received and conditions Removed

WE ARE DONE!

Congrats and WELCOME to America Neil

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.