aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

i love that dress, i think its so magical...i love the way it sparkles.

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Happy Monday everyone. D got his SS card last Thursday, and we're going to DMV probably this or next Sat. for him to get his state ID card. Glad to see everyone is doing okay. Jojo I'm hoping your NOA2 comes this week!!!

I've been looking high and low, and I think I found my dress

mspalartzo2.jpg

mspalartzo3.jpg

I'm gonna check a few more options, but I feel that this is the one!

beautiful!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That dress is GORGEOUS Jonesie!!! You will look beautiful!! :yes:

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Beautiful!!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

I just want some hugs for my family, guys, you are always such a good support system. So please send prayers our way, not for me but for my poor nephew and his wife. I grew up in the same house with him and he is like a little brother to me.

My niece (in law), Leann, is 20 weeks pregnant after losing the first one at 26 weeks last summer. (Her very first, after FIVE years thinking she couldnt get pregnant. Well, we all went in this morning to hear the babies heartbeat, and the baby is looking fine, but my niece has had previous cervical cancer surgery, and therefore her cervix is very weak. Well, when they started checking on HER, she was already open and dilated, which means problems. They did something called a surgiaplase??, you all probably know more about it than I. Anyhow, if you would all send your prayers, the poor thing. This would be the ONLy child in the family. Its just my bro who died when I was a kid, me and my sis that my Mom had, and then sis only had the one son after numerous miscarriages, and here I am almost 42, so it doesnt look possible for me. It would be so nice to have a small one in the family, and our family is getting smaller an smaller. And then, my poor nephew and his wife going thru all this again. The last time was really bad, becuz she didnt just miscarry, they actually thought the child would make it as a premie, he lived 4 days, then the brain scan showed massive hemorrhaging. So that was such a rollercoaster there, and not sure they can take all that again.

Thanks all

Jill

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

Timeline
I just want some hugs for my family, guys, you are always such a good support system. So please send prayers our way, not for me but for my poor nephew and his wife. I grew up in the same house with him and he is like a little brother to me.

My niece (in law), Leann, is 20 weeks pregnant after losing the first one at 26 weeks last summer. (Her very first, after FIVE years thinking she couldnt get pregnant. Well, we all went in this morning to hear the babies heartbeat, and the baby is looking fine, but my niece has had previous cervical cancer surgery, and therefore her cervix is very weak. Well, when they started checking on HER, she was already open and dilated, which means problems. They did something called a surgiaplase??, you all probably know more about it than I. Anyhow, if you would all send your prayers, the poor thing. This would be the ONLy child in the family. Its just my bro who died when I was a kid, me and my sis that my Mom had, and then sis only had the one son after numerous miscarriages, and here I am almost 42, so it doesnt look possible for me. It would be so nice to have a small one in the family, and our family is getting smaller an smaller. And then, my poor nephew and his wife going thru all this again. The last time was really bad, becuz she didnt just miscarry, they actually thought the child would make it as a premie, he lived 4 days, then the brain scan showed massive hemorrhaging. So that was such a rollercoaster there, and not sure they can take all that again.

Thanks all

Jill

Jill,

I am so sorry. I will keep Leann and your family in my prayers. My brother and his wife went through this a few times, so I know how you feel. It's hard to keep the faith given the family history you have shared, but hold on. He is able!

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks all

Jill

I will be keeping them in my prayers!

Filed: Other Timeline

I don't like the add to your reply thingy either....

Well, everyone in my home is sick with the flu. David's has hiccups non stop...it's the weardest thing I've ever seen, he said it happens to him when ever he gets the flu????? We've tried everything they wont stop.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh my what a day :blink: I just got a call from Andre at work and the first words out of his mouth are “Promise not to get mad” well you know it can’t be good after that. Andre went driving alone :angry: First thought is he got in an accident or a ticket but praise God he didn’t. He found 2 puppies in the middle of the road. He picked them up and saw a farmer out in a nearby field so he went over to ask if they were his. Well the farmer went on for quite a bit to Andre about how people don’t have any hearts these days and how wicked society is…people come out to this area and dump unwanted litters. How sad is that! Well Andre picked up 2 of them and brought them home. He called my mom first and she told him that she would send my sis (Becky) over to help him bring them to an animal shelter. But then I get the call from Andre…he relays the whole story and throughout the whole convo he is telling me how sweet, adorable, wonderful, cute and cuddly these puppies are. Finally he gets to the end of the convo and says that he is going to tell Becky that she can’t have them and wants to know if I am ok with that. We just have to keep them he says :luv: Well I agreed that we would make a decision when I got home. So he was all excited to tell my sis that she can’t take them…that we might keep them. So I quick asked my boss (my landlord) if it would be ok to have dogs and he said yes…and my other boss overheard me and said that he has a kennel and dog house that he isn’t using…so we can have that! :dance: Can you believe this?!?! So anyways I am headed home in a half hour…this is crazy! Andre and my sis brought them over to my mom’s house (she has dog food and stuff) and she says they look like German Sheperds :yes: I will keep you guys posted!

Oh my what a day :blink: I just got a call from Andre at work and the first words out of his mouth are “Promise not to get mad” well you know it can’t be good after that. Andre went driving alone :angry: First thought is he got in an accident or a ticket but praise God he didn’t. He found 2 puppies in the middle of the road. He picked them up and saw a farmer out in a nearby field so he went over to ask if they were his. Well the farmer went on for quite a bit to Andre about how people don’t have any hearts these days and how wicked society is…people come out to this area and dump unwanted litters. How sad is that! Well Andre picked up 2 of them and brought them home. He called my mom first and she told him that she would send my sis (Becky) over to help him bring them to an animal shelter. But then I get the call from Andre…he relays the whole story and throughout the whole convo he is telling me how sweet, adorable, wonderful, cute and cuddly these puppies are. Finally he gets to the end of the convo and says that he is going to tell Becky that she can’t have them and wants to know if I am ok with that. We just have to keep them he says :luv: Well I agreed that we would make a decision when I got home. So he was all excited to tell my sis that she can’t take them…that we might keep them. So I quick asked my boss (my landlord) if it would be ok to have dogs and he said yes…and my other boss overheard me and said that he has a kennel and dog house that he isn’t using…so we can have that! :dance: Can you believe this?!?! So anyways I am headed home in a half hour…this is crazy! Andre and my sis brought them over to my mom’s house (she has dog food and stuff) and she says they look like German Sheperds :yes: I will keep you guys posted!

Good practice ;)

Hello all,

Well I was off of work today and mom and I went and got our hair done, I got highlights and she got a hair cut, it was fun..... I keep wanting to start planning my wedding but mom keeps telling me to just wait till we know Adrians interview date, well today she told me a clue as to how much money her and dad were going to give us for the wedding...so I am happy now I have an idea of what I can do...I am such a planner and it drives me crazy knowing something this big is coming in my life and I couldnt even begin to plan until I knew about how much I can spend :yes: So I am very excieted now!!!

Jill ~ I will keep you and your family in my thoughts

Doodle ~ congrats on the job and GC

Jonesie ~ What a beautiful dress that is.....so what are the plans so far for the wedding???

Jamie ~ Good luck with the puppies, we want to see pics of the new babies :P when you get a chance!!!

Hope everyone else had a great day!!

Joanna

Edited by jkb919

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Timeline

Jill you and your family are in my prayers.

Jamie, good luck with the pups. They are a lot of work, and vet care is expensive. I have 3, but they are my babies and I love em to death.

Jonesie your dress is gorgeous.

I hope this turns out right this time.

I don't like the add to your reply thingy either....

Well, everyone in my home is sick with the flu. David's has hiccups non stop...it's the weardest thing I've ever seen, he said it happens to him when ever he gets the flu????? We've tried everything they wont stop.

Hope everyone in your family gets well soon. But the hiccups part is sooooo funny :lol::lol: Sorry, I can't help it.

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We finally made travel plans - Damien and I are going to JA March 3-6. It's a short trip but at least he's going home to see his family before finding a new job. And we also have tickets for July. :dance:

Yeah, Congratulations!!! :thumbs:

That dress is beautiful. :thumbs:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.