aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel so hopeful today....dunno why. I just feel like something great will happen to me today. :D

:lol::jest:Maybe you'll get another heart today :jest::lol:

:lol::lol:

Does Roy ever say this to you:

"Mindy, yuh no easy!" :lol::lol:

You too bad! But that's why we loves you. :yes:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel so hopeful today....dunno why. I just feel like something great will happen to me today. :D

:lol::lol: Does Roy ever say this to you: "Mindy, yuh no easy!" :lol::lol: You too bad! But that's why we loves you. :yes:

Ummmmm, let's see.....as I was going POSTAL on him last night that is exactly what he said to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Timeline

:lol::lol: Does Roy ever say this to you: "Mindy, yuh no easy!" :lol::lol: You too bad! But that's why we loves you. :yes:

Ummmmm, let's see.....as I was going POSTAL on him last night that is exactly what he said to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: He probably began with: 'BWOY!"

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

:lol: :lol: Were you at my house last night??? :lol: :lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Timeline

((((((MRS. SQUITTO!!!!!)))) :luv:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone (F)

Congrats on your interview date Elizabeth :dance:

Dee you will do great :thumbs:

Welcome to Mango girl Mindy! You live in Portland!?!? Finally someone who is near us...even if it is a 6 hour drive...at least its a little closer.

Hope the Squittos had a great wedding and are enjoying "married" life :luv:

Hi Myisha :star:

Big up to everyone else (F)

How is life around these parts? Our season is almost over...THANK GOD (L) I am so exhausted :blink:

Oh and Mango girl Mindy...NOTHING is off limits ;)

:lol: :lol: Were you at my house last night??? :lol: :lol:

And my house?!?!? I get told this on a daily basis...and its usually followed by a long kissteet :D

Timeline

Oh yeah, Jamie, can't forget the long dutty kisteet! And the shaking of the head. Henry even kisteet in his sleep!!! I told him yesterday its a sign of malcontent and ungratefulness (when you kisteet rather than say out loud that something really sucks...its your private moment, but hello we can hear you! :lol:). I told him when he feels the urge to kissteet, just give God thanks for something...anything. :D

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Henry even kisteet in his sleep!!!

LMAO!!!! :lol::lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Welcome Mangogirl, I love anything mango to; and have a very wonderful and safe trip Shemonya :luv:

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Hello everyone, my name is Mindy and I've been lurking for a few weeks now and finally decided to start posting.

I see/read you guys talking about pictures of weddings etc... but don't know where you go to view them or is it by private e/mail ??

It looks like everyone's signature has a ticker/timeline that is different than the one in "My profile" how do you do that?

Are there any topics that are OFF LIMITS?? I REALLY enjoyed the discussion regarding adjusting to life in the U.S and challenges that you've had in your relationships. It's a great heads up.

Welcome Mindy :luv: (I can't believe we have another Mindy :o )

To answer some of your questions, the pictures we're talking about are on our other Yardie site on Yahoo. I'm not sure how to link you to that - someone else will have to.

As far as the profile, I think you're referring to the signature. You can edit your signature and it will appear with every post you make. Make sure you click on "enable signature" in your post options to get it to show up.

As far as off limits, NO, there is NOTHING off limits here :devil::lol: We talk about everything on here! So don't be shy.

If you need anything at all, post away or feel free to PM or e-mail :star:

Hi Everyone (F)

How is life around these parts? Our season is almost over...THANK GOD (L) I am so exhausted :blink:

Jamie, I feel your pain :( My boss just told me today that I HAVE to start working on Sundays too :ranting: I am so mad. I need at least one day off from this mad-house :angry: I'm glad you have a light at the end of your tunnel.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
I feel like we will get denied, BCi haven't had time to worry about things :unsure::help:

STOP IT!!

You WILL NOT get denied. Stop that crazy talk. You have what you need and will be just fine. And we will all be waiting right here for you to come on and tell us how easy the interview was :thumbs:

Alright!!! I have no choice. Hubby and I both are on edge :unsure: I should have taken the day before off! What in devils name was wrong with me!!! Our scheduled time is 1pm but we will be there bright and eariley. I do not have a copy of one of my childrens birth certificate so I will have to get it first thing in the morning. Don't ask why, I waited so long :wacko: I wasn't going to include my childrens with all the things lisited but it says bring the BC of children of the marriage, that would be none in our case, but then it reads, as I start to worry. :unsure: bring CB of your sponsors children as well.

Good morning everyone!

Dee - we are all pulling for you, and you know the Lord has great things in store for His children :yes:

Stop worrying! You will be fine

:blush::D I know :blush: He didn't bring us this far into perfection to turn around and leave us. I just abosolutely love my husband in everyway. The good bad and ugly. I wouldn't but normal if I don't have the what ifs.......But I know that everything will be fine. ;)

And my house?!?!? I get told this on a daily basis...and its usually followed by a long kissteet :D

And mine...he dose it soooo much.....I don't think he knows I know what he's doing. :wacko:

Does anyone know what happended to Eric_Dewry? Did his wife get the visa?

:huh: I wonder some times also????

Bleh! NO CSC for us! We got our interview letter today. We are scheduled for September 7, 2006. Please keep us in your prayers. We give thanks for the swift date.

I'm late :hehe: but CONGRATS :dance:

This is just my opinion and I don't want you to think I am a B*^$#. I just don't want to see you get your hopes up if this person is giving you bad information.

I would have to agree. I was one of those persons given miss information and my hubby's daughter is still in JA as a result :angry:

Green Card just came in the mail :dance: :dance:

(going thru all the yaad dances) :dance:

Dutty wine

Swing it weh

Frog back

Junkanoo

Gangsta rock

Badman forward badman pullup

CONGRATS!!!!

DAMN! I missed the party :hehe:

Edited by Dee&Dav

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I hate to do this but this thread is getting to long and I am identifying things that are slowing the board down (this thread actually may be). :) Congrats on the popularity however if you can please recreate the thread I would apreciate it!

I am closing this thread but again feel free to remake! :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.