antda

California CRIS e-mailed again!....

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Lol....Apparently "CRIS" from California is my new pen-pal now, as I got the following 2 messages from them by e-mail this week:

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 6:15 AM

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC….(with 10 digits of my case following after it)

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 2, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Friday, March 6, 2009 10:00 AM

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Hmmm...I predict that this is a good sign of things to come for me (and for all VSC to CSC transfers too).... :thumbs:

I look forward to reading more e-mails from my new pen-pal "CRIS" soon!... ;)

Ant (Still waiting to hear from "CRIS" again...)

Edited by AntandD

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Lol....Apparently "CRIS" from California is my new pen-pal now, as I got the following 2 messages from them by e-mail this week:

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 2, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Sincerely,

Hmmm...I predict that this is a good sign of things to come for me (and for all VSC to CSC transfers too).... :thumbs:

I hope the next email from Cris will be "Card Production Ordered"! That would be nice!

I-R5 at USCIS California Service Center

Consulate: Manila Philippines

5/19/09 Filed I-130 at Chicago Lockbox

5/22/09 USCIS rcvd I-130

6/01/09 Checks cashed

6/03/09 NOA1 rcvd for both parents

8/12/09 Email approval for Dad

8/17/09 Rcvd NOA2 for Dad

8/20/09 Rcvd RFE email for Mom

9/08/09 Email approval for Mom

9/12/09 Rcvd NOA2 for Mom

NVC

8/19/09 NVC rcvd dad's case

9/18/09 NVC rcvd mom's case

9/22/09 Emailed DS3032

9/28/09 Paid AOS/ I-864 fee of $70 for both

10/08/09 rcvd emails: DS3032 accepted

10/08/09 sent I-864

10/09/09 IV bill generated for both cases

10/10/09 Paid IV bill $800 for both

10/13/09 I-864 rcvd by NVC

10/15/09 DS230 mailed to NVC

10/16/09 I-864 accepted & entered into the system

10/19/09 DS230 rcvd by NVC

11/02/09 rcvd checklist emails

11/09/09 sent RFE to NVC via UPS

11/12/09 NVC received RFE

11/19/09 AVR: checklist response rcvd 11/18/09

11/28/09 Log-in failed for both

12/01/09 Case complete as of 11/30/09

12/14/09 rcvd emails of interview date

01/04-05/09 medical @ St.Lukes done

01/11/10 Interview @ USEmbassy Manila 6:30am

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol funny... i hope their next letter to you is card production ordered!

Mailed N-400 March 6th via priority certified mail and Rec'd 9th (confirmation by USPS)

NOA rec'd: 3/19/2009 (date 3/16/2009, priority 3/9/2009)

Biometrics rec'd 3/26/2009, appt 4/9/2009

IL: 5/22/09

ID: 07/06/2009

Oath: 07/16/2009

SSN updated: 7/16/2009 (not received yet)

Passport rec'd: 8/15/2009(nat. certif not rec'd yet)

Emails from CRIS can be so nice! Hope you get the card production soon!

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

This is a good sign, I hope you get yr GC as soonest & then yr baby.Good luck for everything!!!!! ;)

K1 VISA: 07/25/06 GOT VISA!!!!!!

30th of September 2006 WEDDING

AOS:01/29/2007 received Permanent Resident Card (GC)

ROC:04/11/2009 received Permanent Resident Card (GC) expiring in 2019!!!!

N-400:

on 05/21/2010 Sent out docs to Arizona Lockbox Facility address via USPS

on 06/30/2010 Biometrics

on 09/24/2010 Interview Day - Passed the Test

on 10/19/2010 Oath - USA CITIZEN!!!!!

on 10/20/2010 I requested the US Passport

on 11/02/2010 the US Passport was received by Priority Mail

on 11/03/2010 @ the Social Security Office I changed my status from Resident to US Citizen

ON THE 3RD OF NOV.2010 MY JOURNEY ENDS, WHICH STARTED IN DEC. 2005!!!!!!!THANKS TO VJ & VJ PPL!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nice, hopefully the next one for you is the final for this process! :thumbs:

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Wow, I'm surprised that I got so many replies from so many VJers about this post topic. Thanks for the nice surprise...:)

Likewise, I hope that the CRIS will be "nice" too, in e-mailing me a "card production ordered" e-mail next. We'll see what happens there, and in the meantime, I'll be obsessively checking my e-mail and online as to what CRIS has to say to me next...

I'll definitely be looking forward to an approval from CRIS soon (maybe in the next few weeks or so?), as I really do want to 'finalize' this I-751 process, and focus on other more important things instead (the Baby and Citizenship application). Meanwhile, all I can do is wait for CRIS (lol...boy, do I feel desperate here)....

Lol...all this talk about "CRIS" makes me think that "CRIS" is an actual person...Hmmm...I wonder what "CRIS" is really like? For example, what are CRIS' personality traits, characterisitcs, favourite things, etc.? Anyone have any thoughts about "California CRIS"? Use your imagination....;)

Ant (Wondering about "CRIS" and Still Waiting...)

I hope the next email from Cris will be "Card Production Ordered"! That would be nice!

lol funny... i hope their next letter to you is card production ordered!

Emails from CRIS can be so nice! Hope you get the card production soon!

This is a good sign, I hope you get yr GC as soonest & then yr baby.Good luck for everything!!!!! ;)

Wow,seems like 'CRIS' is busy keeping in touch with you. :P Congratulations AntandD!

Nice, hopefully the next one for you is the final for this process! :thumbs:

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

California CRIS does not live far from me, so I would imagine CRIS likes the sun and maybe likes the surf, but perhaps not. Sometimes CRIS is forgetful, makes silly mistakes, or takes his time, but CRIS is there eventually ;)

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

Hm...my case was transferred to CSC on February 25th but still no comfirmation of reciept from CSC. No email, no mail notice, no changes online... What about others who were transferred - did you recieve the 2nd notice???

================================================================================

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

================================================================================

K-1 Process

Fall 2005 I-129F Filed at VSC

Winter 2005 I-129F Recieved

02/06 Interview in Moscow Embassy - Approved!

03/06 K-1 visa recieved

03/06 POE NYC, EA stamped

04/06 Found a job (professional and relevant to education)!

04/06 Wedding!

AOS Process

04/06 Filed for I-485, EAD, AP at VSC

05/06 Biometrics taken

05/06 Letters to Congressmen and Senators to expedite EAD

06/06 EAD recieved

07/06 AP recieved (and never used)

10/06 AOS Interview - Approved, Passport stamped with I-551

11/06 2 year GC recieved!

ROC Process

07/08 I-751 Filed with VSC

08/06/08 NOA date

02/25/09 Transferred to CSC

02/26/09 Touched

02/27/09 Touched

03/01/09 Touched

03/17/09 Approved

03/20/09 Approval notice recieved

04/02/09 10 year GC recieved!

N-400 Process

07/28/09 N-400 Sent

07/29/09 N-400 Recieved in TX Lockbox

08/03/09 Check cashed

08/03/09 NOA Recieved, NOA date 07/29/09

08/21/09 Biometrics appointment - completed

10/15/09 Interview - Recommended for approval!

11/16/09 Oath Letter finally received (after numerous calls to our Senators)

12/10/09 Oath Ceremony - US CITIZEN - Done with USCIS!!!

I received the first email notice following the transfer to CSC but I have not received a 2nd email saying case is pending. My online status shows a "touch" on 5th March but nothing else. My online status still shows the same message I received following the transfer to CSC.

08/15/08 I-751 submitted to VSC

10/01/08 Biometrics completed

03/02/09 Case transferred to CSC

04/04/2009 Received approval letter

03/31/2009 Date of Decision

05/01/2009 Card production ordered

05/07/2009 Received card

In matters of style,

swim with the current;

in matters of principle,

stand like a rock.

- Thomas Jefferson

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
I received the first email notice following the transfer to CSC but I have not received a 2nd email saying case is pending. My online status shows a "touch" on 5th March but nothing else. My online status still shows the same message I received following the transfer to CSC.

Did anyone else recieve this 2nd email?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

K-1 Process

Fall 2005 I-129F Filed at VSC

Winter 2005 I-129F Recieved

02/06 Interview in Moscow Embassy - Approved!

03/06 K-1 visa recieved

03/06 POE NYC, EA stamped

04/06 Found a job (professional and relevant to education)!

04/06 Wedding!

AOS Process

04/06 Filed for I-485, EAD, AP at VSC

05/06 Biometrics taken

05/06 Letters to Congressmen and Senators to expedite EAD

06/06 EAD recieved

07/06 AP recieved (and never used)

10/06 AOS Interview - Approved, Passport stamped with I-551

11/06 2 year GC recieved!

ROC Process

07/08 I-751 Filed with VSC

08/06/08 NOA date

02/25/09 Transferred to CSC

02/26/09 Touched

02/27/09 Touched

03/01/09 Touched

03/17/09 Approved

03/20/09 Approval notice recieved

04/02/09 10 year GC recieved!

N-400 Process

07/28/09 N-400 Sent

07/29/09 N-400 Recieved in TX Lockbox

08/03/09 Check cashed

08/03/09 NOA Recieved, NOA date 07/29/09

08/21/09 Biometrics appointment - completed

10/15/09 Interview - Recommended for approval!

11/16/09 Oath Letter finally received (after numerous calls to our Senators)

12/10/09 Oath Ceremony - US CITIZEN - Done with USCIS!!!

Hi Flutter95 (and Everyone),

Lol...Wow, I think you described "California CRIS" perfectly!!!...Oh what fun I had reading your description!...:jest:

From what you described, it would make sense that they would like the California sun and surf and is only "human" in making mistakes (and is also quick to correct such too)...

Maybe California CRIS looks something like this too?..... :dance:

Now that we've described California CRIS, this is how I would describe "Vermont CRIS"...

"The evil twin of California CRIS, who hates the sun. They prefer snowstorms, and hiding in their cabin in the woods, and likes burning I-751 case files in their fireplace to use for heating. They make mistakes too, but would never ever admit to such, as they are too proud for that. 'Bah humbug', they would say to anyone who inquires about their file..."

Maybe Vermont CRIS looks something like this too?.... :devil:

Any other VJers have any more ideas about California CRIS, Vermont CRIS, or any other CRISes?

Ant (Being silly about CRISes, Still waiting....)

California CRIS does not live far from me, so I would imagine CRIS likes the sun and maybe likes the surf, but perhaps not. Sometimes CRIS is forgetful, makes silly mistakes, or takes his time, but CRIS is there eventually ;)
Edited by AntandD

VSC = Very Slow Center :devil:

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.