• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning Nawal....morning Maureen....

(yawn)

Waiting for the "tornado" to wake up. Hicham is working today so I woke up as he was heading out the door.

I'll be taking our son to my aunt's for a little bit today while I run errands like the grocery store and Sam's Club. Then I'll do a little house cleaning while he isn't here and enjoy all the clean and everything in it's place before the wild monkey comes back home. :lol:

Love my little boy to pieces...but that's life with a toddler, you know?

Henna Rose and I should be getting our mani/pedi's done along w/ facials in prep for tomorrow...right???? Where the heck is my stylist!!!! :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

hey allousa, how are you? i never have a pleasant visit at Sam's Club, we go there, find a few things, go to the checkout and like usual there are about 20 people ahead of us so then we usually go hide the cart somewhere and walk out...lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everybody! I need to go to Sam's this weekend to pick up a few things we have ran out of. I agree it can be cumbersome at times to go.

Allousa, I understand about the tornadoes. I have three and they woke up at 630am. I don't understand why they just can't sleep in on a Saturday. They are children of routine.

It's starting to snow here Maureen, is it coming from your way? I heard 5 inches, I pray not.

We have a bball game at 10am to go to. Malek always hates to go to them and wants to get done. It's more of a work out then anything.

About 3ish Im supposed to go down and check the YMCA out, we'll see how that goes.

Have a nice dayy all!

Morning everybody! I need to go to Sam's this weekend to pick up a few things we have ran out of. I agree it can be cumbersome at times to go.

Allousa, I understand about the tornadoes. I have three and they woke up at 630am. I don't understand why they just can't sleep in on a Saturday. They are children of routine.

It's starting to snow here Maureen, is it coming from your way? I heard 5 inches, I pray not.

We have a bball game at 10am to go to. Malek always hates to go to them and wants to get done. It's more of a work out then anything.

About 3ish Im supposed to go down and check the YMCA out, we'll see how that goes.

Have a nice dayy all!

not snowing here yet but it's on its way here soon.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im waiting for it to fall. Maybe the weatherpersons lied.

Good Moaning and Happy Saturday!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The tornado IS awake!!!!

Jeez....how LONG does the potty training take ya'll?????? Seems like it's taking FOREVER with our boy.

All of you getting that bunch of snow....hope you can all be comfy will snowed in. Hope you don't have to get out in it, unless it's to play.

It was supposed to be rainy and cold all day here in Charlotte, but it's sunny....cold...but sunny. For now, anyway.

Tasha...how's yah farm?

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

funny-pictures-a-cat-lady-is-born.jpg

funny-pictures-you-ordered-three-cat-burritos-to-go1.jpg

and one of my faves - yes, kitteh, it does!

funny-pictures-cat-asks-if-shirt-makes-her-butt-look-big.jpg

Happy Caturday all. I'm hoping to take some measurements in my new office, go curtain shopping for it, then going to take my Turkish cooking class today. Later, I'll take a nap, perhaps!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning everyone.

Off to do some shopping, we're expecting snow tonight.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ohhhh sure--- Now I see it! LOL!!!! Well again Happy Caturday girls and boys!--Have a splendid one!

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Morning Nawal....morning Maureen....

(yawn)

Waiting for the "tornado" to wake up. Hicham is working today so I woke up as he was heading out the door.

I'll be taking our son to my aunt's for a little bit today while I run errands like the grocery store and Sam's Club. Then I'll do a little house cleaning while he isn't here and enjoy all the clean and everything in it's place before the wild monkey comes back home. :lol:

Love my little boy to pieces...but that's life with a toddler, you know?

Henna Rose and I should be getting our mani/pedi's done along w/ facials in prep for tomorrow...right???? Where the heck is my stylist!!!! :lol:

am I out of the loop AGAIN??? What is happening tomorrow night-I'll take any excuse to get a mani/pedi--and a nice style!!!

I'm cleanin out closets and underware drawers... Gosh I never thought I would feel sooo unprepared for my honey to come?! Now its RUSH RUSH RUSH! He's worth it tho!--I'd do anything for my hubby-long as its legal! lol!!! Guess I'll catch ya'll in the forum! have fun whatever it is!=Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.