Tracking May '08 filers

343 posts in this topic

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline
Hey guys! Lets come together all May '08 filers out there! We filed our I130 last May 1...and until now we havent got our NOA1.

welcome to the world of the waiting =)

hopefully the wait won't be a long one and you'll be with your loved ones soon.

good luck!!!

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
LizScott,

You still havent received your NOA1 yet? i was thinking you should get yours by today...

What day did the Chicago Lockbox receive it?

Dont worry, hopefully you should get it by tomorrow.

Still nothing... My husband said be patient- easier said than done! They received our Petition on May 3.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi everyone , we sent our I-130 package on may 12 and someone signed the delivery at noon on the 13, i know it sounds stupid but when shall we expect a NOA1? and i wonder if there is any way to know where our petition is routed now ?

thanks alot

Timeline
hi everyone , we sent our I-130 package on may 12 and someone signed the delivery at noon on the 13, i know it sounds stupid but when shall we expect a NOA1? and i wonder if there is any way to know where our petition is routed now ?

thanks alot

Hi! We're on the same boat.. still waiting for our NOA1. Goodluck to us! Keep me posted.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

LizScott,

Yes, patience is something we really need for this visa process! I hope you get your NOA1 today!

WHsoulmates,

Chicago Lockbox received my I-130 on May 3rd and I received my NOA1 on the 13th. So they took about 10 days. Hopefully that will be the same for you and LizScott too.

Hi MAY 08 FILERS!!

We sent our application yesterday. I'de checked the USPS website if someone received our application, but it says there Your item arrived at the CHICAGO, IL 60680 processing center at 10:52 AM on May 16, 2008 and is ready for pickup...hay hope they will got it soon!

Good luck to all of Us

Timeline
Hi MAY 08 FILERS!!

We sent our application yesterday. I'de checked the USPS website if someone received our application, but it says there Your item arrived at the CHICAGO, IL 60680 processing center at 10:52 AM on May 16, 2008 and is ready for pickup...hay hope they will got it soon!

Good luck to all of Us

Goodluck!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I sent ours in on April 30 and just got the NOA1 for the I-129f today

.....And dated for May 12th....about a 2 week from out of hand to in-hand.

same same for the I-130.......about 2 week wait period....

Edited by Birch-Beer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Birch Beer,

I see your case is also at Vermont Service Center. You are about 2 weeks ahead of me for the I-129F. Please keep us posted on your progess since we are at the same service center. I been reading so much bad stuff about VSC here that i am getting nervous. Keep in touch and good luck

I sent ours in on April 30 and just got the NOA1 for the I-129f today

.....And dated for May 12th....about a 2 week from out of hand to in-hand.

same same for the I-130.......about 2 week wait period....

We mailed our package on May 13th, someone signed for it on May 14th..

AOS

May 13 2008 (Day 1) - I-130/I485/I864/I765 Sent Via USPS for my new wife and step-daughter

May 23 2008 (Day 11) - Checks Cashed!

May 24 2008 (Day 12) - Received NOAs for I-130s/I-485s/I-765

May 27 2008 (Day 15) - Received Biometrics Appointment for June 12th @ 1PM at Tampa Office

June 12 2008 (Day 31) - Biometrics conducted in Tampa USCIS office also I-485 and I-765 TOUCHED!

June 18 2008 (Day 37) - I-130s and I-765 TOUCHED

June 24 2008 (Day 42) - That touch was actually an RFE letter being mailed. RFE for I-864 Evidence

July 16 2008 (Day 64) - Finally mailed back RFE letter with requested evidence

July 18 2008 (Day 66) - RFE Evidence delivered! Signed for by M. Miles

July 22 2008 (Day 70) - I-1485s TOUCHED and Received E-mail "Case Processing Resumed"

August 14 2008 (Day 93) - EAD Card Production Ordered!

August 15 2008 (Day 94) - I-765 TOUCHED

August 19 2008 (Day 98) - I-765 "EAD Approval Notice Mailed"

August 20 2008 (Day 99) - EAD CARD ARRIVED! - Applied for Social Security Number!

August 26 2008 (Day 105) - Received SSN - Took tests at DMV for License - Told license will arrive within 30 days by Mail

September 22 2008 (Day 132) - Received Driver License in mail - They sure took their time mailing that out!

October 11 2008 (Day 151) - Received Interview Letter for November 19th @ 7:00 AM

November 6 2008 (Day 177) - I-485s and I-130s TOUCHED

November 19 2008 (Day 190) - Had interview, APPROVED! Interview took less than 10 minutes

December 5 2008 (Day 206) - GREEN CARDS ARRIVE!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
We mailed our package on May 13th, someone signed for it on May 14th..

Hello May Filers,

Mailed I130 on May 9, 2008

Received at Chicago Lock Box on May 11th

NOA1 dated May 16th

Received hard copy of NOA1 in mail on May 19th

Now the long wait begins.................I wish good luck to everyone.............

California Service Center:

05/09/08: Sent I-130

05/16/08: NOA1

07/23/08: NOA2

NVC :

07/29/08: NVC case received

09/05/08: CASE COMPLETED

Embassy:

10/20/08: Interview/VISA Approved

hi all! quite new here.. i'm just going to add myself this list. I sent the I-130 April 30, but wasn't received till May 8 in Chicago. Since then, i have checked online to see if my check has been cashed. Sure enough, on May 15, check cashed. But i still haven't received my NOA1. So i waited and waited. Finally, May 19, i got it in the mail.. Said that the Received date was May 8, Notice date was May 13. It took 5 days to get to me? CSC is in southern california, where i'm from.. sheeesh.. I then signed up online on the USCIS website. Said there that my petition was updated May 14. That means "touched," right? i'm so clueless..

now i'm deliberating on whether to go ahead and file for a K3 or stick with this CR1.. don't understand too much of the CSC timeline and the Manila consular office.. any advise out there pls? thanks...

I-130 Timeline:

5/13 : NOA1

7/21 : NOA2 - APPROVED!!!

NVC Timeline:

7/25 : Case # assigned

9/30 : Case completed!!!! (THANK YOU, LORD!!!)

10/03: Interview date assigned

US Embassy in Manila:

10/30 : Paid Document Verification (just to be on the safe side)

11/12 - 11/13 : Medical at SLEC

11/18: INTERVIEW DATE/MANILA EMBASSY/0630AM - VISA APPROVED!

11/20 : Visa in hand! (that was fast!)

11/30 : Flight to USA!

Life in America:

11/30 : POE:LAX

12/04 : SSN issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

12/04 : "Green Card" issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

NOVEMBER 30, 2010 : CR1 expires

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.