21 posts in this topic

:lol:

Just starting the journey, haven't yet filed... Until today(2/12/07)!

K-1

2/12/07 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation

2/16/07 - VSC received package

2/22/07 - Check has been deposited, now I can track!

2/23/07 - NOA1 Received via snail mail

3/9/07 - NOA2 via email!

3/15/07 - NOA2 via snail mail

3/19/07 - Called NVC, case sent to embassy on 3/15/07

4/19/07 - DS230 submitted to embassy

4/30/07 - Email from embassy: Interview scheduled for 6/19/07!

5/30/07 - Medical

6/19/07 - Interview!!! - Approved!!!

7/6/07 - VISA delivered!!!

7/21/07 - Fiance arrives

AOS

11/30/07 - Mailed packet Priority w/signature

12/2/07 - Received in Chicago

12/7/07 - Check cashed

12/10/07 - Received 3 NOA1s via snail mail

12/27/07 - RFE - Tax returns

12/27/07 - RFE returned

1/3/08 - RFE received at Lee's Summit

1/8/08 - I-485 Receipt # shows up in case status

1/15/08 - Case transferred to CSC

1/30/08 - Email: EAD Card production ordered

2/1/08 - Email: AP approval

2/8/08 - EAD card received

4/4/08 - RFE for full medical

6/9/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USPS)

6/16/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USCIS)

6/19/08 - Card production ordered

6/24/08 - Approval email & Welcome letter in mail

6/26/08 - Card arrives in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You show so much class and such lady like manners, really impressive. My your grasp of the English language is so good. Like I said I gave her options to look at, I do not know or have all the facts of her relationship thus I listed the three options and told her to check with a CPA. You are showing your true colors here when you make such ugly statements. :whistle:

I see you can look into the future and predict also? :lol:

zqt3344

If you are married and living together in the same household as husband and wife there is no way you can file as head of household... or are you going to tell me how to do my Job now?????

Kez

:lol::thumbs:

OMG you are such a dickhead.... please dont give people advice on a subject you know very little about.... the OP was asking about filing taxes for this coming tax season in case you have not looked at a calender lately that starts in 2 weeks.... and yes as a IRS Registered Tax professional I can give advice about how to file taxes.... do you suggest that I tell all my clients who are now making appointments to come and discuss their filing options that they will have to wait until after the 31st of dec before I can see them just in case they might get divorced in the next 2 weeks?????

Kez

zqt3344

If you are married and living together in the same household as husband and wife there is no way you can file as head of household... or are you going to tell me how to do my Job now?????

Kez

OMG you are such a dickhead.... please dont give people advice on a subject you know very little about.... the OP was asking about filing taxes for this coming tax season in case you have not looked at a calender lately that starts in 2 weeks.... and yes as a IRS Registered Tax professional I can give advice about how to file taxes.... do you suggest that I tell all my clients who are now making appointments to come and discuss their filing options that they will have to wait until after the 31st of dec before I can see them just in case they might get divorced in the next 2 weeks?????

Kez

Was the name calling appropriate?

I HATE miles, gallons, pints, words spelled without u's, and all that other jazz...

07/21/07 Entered United States on K1 visa

08/18 Married

10/20 Sent AOS package to Chicago; arrived on 10/22

11/21 Biometrics appointment

12/14 EAD card production ordered; AP approved

12/15 AOS transferred to CSC

12/22 AP arrives in mail

12/27 Received EAD in mail

02/15/08 Green Card production ordered

02/25 Received Welcome letter in mail

02/28 Green card arrived in mail. Done with USCIS for now

01/12/10 Sent I-751 to California Service Center; arrived on 1/14/2010

02/09 Biometrics appointment in Michigan City, Indiana

02/10 Case updated

02/23 Received NOA

03/08 Card production ordered

03/10 ROC approval letter arrives

03/15 Ten year Green card arrives

02/17/12 Mailed citizenship application

forget day Biometrics appointment in Michigan City, Indiana

05/14 Interview and test in Indianapolis, Indiana

05/23 Received oath letter

06/15 Oath ceremony...end of the line.

Filed: Timeline

zqt3344

Kez

Kez

You Know you are right..... I have been wrong to spend the last 2 1/2 years doing research on immigration issues, I have been wrong to try to ensure that only correct information is given to members of VJ.... I have been wrong to try to assist people who find themselves in the immigration maze... I have been wrong to try to stop some members from continually giving bad advice and when they wont admit they were wrong and continue to defend there incorrect or wrong advice I should just shut up and turn a blind eye, after all it has no effect on me just the member who follow the information given....

I was wrong to have waisted so much of my time on VJ......

To my friends and those I have been able to help, Good Luck with your journey's I hope they are smooth and fast...

To those who love to make fun of and be little people, well there is a old saying where I come from. "what goes around, comes around"

To the Mods.... Good Luck with all that VJ throws at you... I fear you will need it. And when you get a spare moment please delete my account...

Farewell

Kez

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

zqt3344

Kez

Kez

You Know you are right..... I have been wrong to spend the last 2 1/2 years doing research on immigration issues, I have been wrong to try to ensure that only correct information is given to members of VJ.... I have been wrong to try to assist people who find themselves in the immigration maze... I have been wrong to try to stop some members from continually giving bad advice and when they wont admit they were wrong and continue to defend there incorrect or wrong advice I should just shut up and turn a blind eye, after all it has no effect on me just the member who follow the information given....

I was wrong to have waisted so much of my time on VJ......

To my friends and those I have been able to help, Good Luck with your journey's I hope they are smooth and fast...

To those who love to make fun of and be little people, well there is a old saying where I come from. "what goes around, comes around"

To the Mods.... Good Luck with all that VJ throws at you... I fear you will need it. And when you get a spare moment please delete my account...

Farewell

Kez

:( So sad it has to come to this due to people getting defensive over giving the wrong information. I wish you'd stay, Kez ;(

this is the way the world ends

not with a bang but a whimper

[ts eliot]

aos timeline:

married: jan 5, 2007

noa 1: march 2nd, 2007

interview @ tampa, fl office: april 26, 2007

green card received: may 5, 2007

removal of conditions timeline:

03/26/2009 - received in VSC

07/20/2009 - card production ordered!

This thread is now closed for violating the TOS.

Kezzie - if you wish to have your account disabled - please PM Captain Ewok directly.

ZQT3344 - your constant parade of misinformation that is constantly corrected by the members of VJ and your smug retorts in return are the reason for people lashing out at you. Perhaps a good dose of reading and thinking things through prior to posting what you call fact might be in order. This is me talking as another frustrated member who also corrects your horribly wrong information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.