Tars

Processing times- CSC vs VSC

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Does anyone know why the I-129F processing times are different for the CSC and the VSC? There is a 2½ month difference in timing.

Sept. 28, 2007---- Sent I-129F

Oct. 04, 2007----- Rec'd at CSC

Oct. 10, 2007----- NOA1 issued

as of Feb 21 2008---- No touches, not nothing :{

Feb 22, 2008------ Touched

Feb 24, 2008------ Touched

Feb 25, 2008------ Touched, request for add'l info

Mar 6, 2008------- Overnighted RFE info back to CSC

Mar 7, 2008------- CSC signed for RFE packet at 2:10 p.m.

Mar 25, 2008----- Touched, case processing resumed

Mar 26, 2008----- Touched, 8:30 am

Apr 3, 2008-------- Touched

Apr 4, 2008--------Touched

Apr 7, 2008--------Touched, 7:30 am

Apr 8, 2008--------NOA2, approval

Apr 12, 2008------NOA2 hardcopy received in the mail

Apr 16, 2008------NVC received case

Apr 18, 2008------NVC sent case to Moscow

Apr 29, 2008-----US Embassy in Moscow received case and set date for appointment

Jun 25, 2008-----Natalya travels to Moscow for medical and interview

Jun 30, 2008-----Natalya's interview, 0800 hours

Jun 30, 2008-----Natalya glides thru the interview.

Jul 13, 2008------Natalya flies to Oregon

-- "When A man seeks the prize of his heart, he does not think to count horses."

---- Chief Joseph, Nez Pierce

2453.gif

Does anyone know why the I-129F processing times are different for the CSC and the VSC? There is a 2½ month difference in timing.

There used to be a significant difference going through VSC, but thats mostly changed. Both take about the same amount of time now.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

There are more adjudicators at CSC than VSC, but CSC also process way more petitions than VCS.

VSC has more modern systems, so tends to be more efficient.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

How long is a piece of string?

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'd be VERY surprised if there was still a '2½ month difference in timing'; everything we've seen in the last few months would indicate that the wait times are approximately even now, as Dan + Gemvita said...

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.