Drew and Tik

World of Warcraft addicts

169 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
Hello fellow VJ Guildies :)

I haven't logged on for sometime as I made the decision to switch to the EU servers after christmas. I am going to leave my US account until we make the move Stateside, the time difference has always been a problem for me in guilds and general grouping. So started all over again with a wee dwarf hunter and a kind donation from my daughter of 3 16 slot bags :lol: already got to lvl 40 and found a decent guild.

I have until the the 21st before my sub runs out completely so I'll log on before then and put Kissubetta to bed for 11 months :P

we will miss you for 11 months but in 12.... SEE YOU THEN!

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump,

hey all, i told brian/Ippon to log on and hand guild leadership over to Pyoria. that way you guys who are very active can manage all you need to and buy guild tabs etc if you like.

he logged on last night but sadly didnt see anyone else on to hand the leadership to. ill get him to do it again today , im sure he will eventually catch pyroia on!

we will still be playing and leveling but since you guys obviously can play more frequently, it makes more sense!

see you soon !

-Natalie and Brian in Lebanon, Ohio

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

Want to see my K1 visa timeline? Click Here

Want to see my AOS timeline? (quick version below)

07-08-05 Mailed AOS packet

12-12-05 AOS approved; no interview

12-17-05 Green card recieved + Welcome letter.

WHERE WE ARE NOW Filing for Citizenship

10 Yr GC petition

11-20-07 I-751 Pkg mailed to Nebraska (here we go again)

11-23-07 Confirmed delivered to PO Box

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

12-07-07 NOA 1 Received in the mail

Our case is now at the Cali SC. The 6 month timer ticks.

12-12-07 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

01-03-08 Biometrics

01-04-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

01-06-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

03-19-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

03-24-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

34e1c26.jpg Y!: natalie_c81 AIM: pdd4me81 MSN: nataliec81

• 2 weeks later...

Links to guides and addons

Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide

Curse Gaming WoW Addons Main page

Addons I use/recommend

TitanPanel Titan Panel adds a control panel/info box on top of the screen. Very useful with option to add different plugins. You can keep track of xp progress, see your coordinates at all times, add a clock adjusted to your own timezone, keep track of ammo/spell reagents, durability info, etc.

MetaMap Adds more features and functionality to the in game map and includes instance maps. Adds coordinates to world map and mini map.

Auctioneer Adds extra tooltip info to any item in game. Run a scan in the auction house preferably daily to add more data and update as needed. Very useful when vendoring/auctioneering/buying items. If Auctioneer has enough data, when you try to put an auction up for sale, it will attempt to provide you with intelligent pricing points based upon the market data it has accumulated through scanning.

Bagnon All in one inventory mod.

* Bagnon: Displays your inventory and bank in single frames.

* Bagnon_Forever: Optional, allows you to view your bank, and the inventory of any of your other characters from anywhere.

* Bagnon_Tooltips: Optional, tells you on item tooltips which characters of yours have the item, and where

* Bagnon_Options: A load on demand options menu

Advanced Tradeskill Window ATSW is a complete replacement for Blizzards tradeskill window with more overview and special functions.

I'll add more later.

Edited by RaspberrySwirl

I missed the main one I was asked about!

Lightheaded LightHeaded is a very simple addon that displays quest information and comments from http://www.wowhead.com in game, eliminating the need to Alt-Tab when you get stuck on quest.

Also download DoubleWide to make your quest log bigger.

Edited by RaspberrySwirl

light headed is very nice if you dont feel like alt tabbing to read wow head. if you get the addon " tomtom" to use with it , you get the ability to put way points on your map and minimap, which is helpful, especially if you are not familiar with alliance/ horde ( whichever you are re rolling)

i had a question: does "bagnon" work agian? i know it was majorly broken with a patch some time in like august so i gave up and switched to "one bag" i loved bagnon tho..... there was some european that took over bagnon after it broke but i just found it too buggy and gave up, that was months ago tho if its fixed i may go back!

there is also 'oneview' 'onebank'. those let you see your bank and any bank on any character on any server as well as their regular bags. horde and alliance.

ill post lnks to these after.

mods i have/have had are (enable varies by class)

-Onebag, onebank oneview

-tomtom, lightheaded for new alts

-Fubar (sort of like titan panel)

any fubar addon i want, ( durability, dps, clock, bag, killmeter, money, performance and clock) there are hundreds available

-improved camera - which allows you to zoom out further than normal. you can also make this with out an addon by changing some settings in the wow folders, its nice for classes that are ranged and want to see more, or if you just like being really zoomed out.

-chatMOD - a chat mod that colours your text, making player names be the colour fo the class, changing channel names, showing levels, clicking link ability, clicking invite ability etc.

-eCastingBar - bars you can customize for casting for yourself, party, target, focus etc

-bartender3 - (ace2addon) customizable bars that are very simple to maneuver and build. ( i like 'bongos' as well but had bug issues after a patch so i changed. but bongos is VERY user friendly)

-Omen - for threat in raids/instances. get a mod like that if you plane to so any 5 mans etc your group will love you. also nice for pet classes when solo

-oRA2-( main tank targets/assists) as well again thats only useful in instances, most likely 25 or 40 mans.

-OmniCC - numeric cooldown counter for buttons

-SimpleMinimap - to change the shape and postiion of my minimap

-Ash_DoTimer - dot timer mod for dot classes locks/ boomkins etc

-Itemrack- makes gear sets etc to quickly swap things, nice for classes that change rolls, like druids/tanks or for resists sets.

-Perl unit frames- change your frames, there is also Xperl, i ust use regular perl tho.

-kharthus's Hunter timers - gives timers for all hunter abilitys, including an auto shot timer so you can maximize your dps.

-simpleMD- very small great working addon that just alerts group members that your misdirect has been cast or is about to be ready.

last but not least, horde only addon

-Preform AV Enabler , allows you to Q AV as a group apparently only works horde side. My server is very big on premade avs, especially on honor weekends and if you have a horde alt there, check it out.

out of all of that junk, i really only use on all accounts, the bar mod minimap mod and unitframe mod to change how things look. then the rest of the addons vary by class. once you know the leveling route, the wowhead plugin really isnt necessary, and i recommend removing and not activating any addons unless you need them, it does slow performance and makes load times a lot more lagged. raiding characters also have deadlyBossMods installed

nice healing mods are "pallypower" for paladins ( buff mod) and "clique" and "grid" are healing mods that are incredibly simple to use and make healing large groups amazingly easy.

going grocery shopping, but i can find safe installs and make links later . most of my addons are from curse or from files.wowace.com

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I really want to thank everyone so much for all the info. I have tried to use addons before but they never worked for me so I have just gone without, which is fine, but it is very neat to have all this other functionality. Also eveyone in the game that I play with daily, Noh, Py and G man for taking the time to answer my questions and also provide me with monies to buy my mount and better gear. I have played Wow for a while but never really had the support or people to take the time to really tell me what is going on or how to better my play. Thanks so much you guys (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Timeline

Your most welcome!

One other addon I use is Recipe book.

Bagon is working fine for me. I just like how I can see which of my alts has whatever I need and of course having everything in one bag always helps.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hey what server y'all play in?? horde or allies

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
hey what server y'all play in?? horde or allies

Stormrage

Allies

Guild: Notice of Action

Contacts:

Mains - Alts:

Pyoria - Avepa - Pyadin

Nohra - Trinhe

Gatoc - Gtok - Pygat

Ambreal

Valyndria

Come and join the fun. We are doing guild instances on Sundays, This week is mara.

Edited by kim&james

I really want to thank everyone so much for all the info. I have tried to use addons before but they never worked for me so I have just gone without, which is fine, but it is very neat to have all this other functionality. Also eveyone in the game that I play with daily, Noh, Py and G man for taking the time to answer my questions and also provide me with monies to buy my mount and better gear. I have played Wow for a while but never really had the support or people to take the time to really tell me what is going on or how to better my play. Thanks so much you guys (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Anytime, Sandy! ::hugs::

Oh and log back on so Val can run you through Ulda :P

Edited by RaspberrySwirl

Bagon is working fine for me. I just like how I can see which of my alts has whatever I need and of course having everything in one bag always helps.

awesome ill take a look at it again, i REALLY liked the mouse over that told you where things were and how many, and when it broke, that was what broke, which was why i tossed it. ill be super happy to have that function again!

kinda sad that the holiday break ended... i really enjoyed my other hunter/ mage with sunwell hitting soon we are going to be on the test realm then raiding 5 days again and wiping .. alot. id much rather just hand out with you guys and play around. maybe if i get in enough arguments with current guildies i can just tell them all to shove it and quit haha. ive come pretty close recently!

i hope youre all enjoying yourself and its awesome to see you guys are instancing together!

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

~~~~~~

I used to play tons when the game first came out. I stopped playing about the time I met my fiance. Most of my time online was spent chatting with her. I want to play again sometime.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Timeline
I used to play tons when the game first came out. I stopped playing about the time I met my fiance. Most of my time online was spent chatting with her. I want to play again sometime.

Easy fix, get her to jump in the game as well!

We are having some fun, thats what it is all about and you would be most welcome at any time!

• 4 months later...
thought this was funny..

im dying IRL. too bad you cant trade in things for thunderfurys lol

WTB legendary bow already :( kiljaeden has been blah on drops! :(

the opening scene fight makes me just die laughing

and the leroy jenkins remake brought back some memories.

thanks for posting

Edited by NatalieC

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

~~~~~~