Drew and Tik

World of Warcraft addicts

169 posts in this topic

Sorry folks, I am falling behind :(

Just bought a new house and am in the process of painting and recarpeting and whatnot...soon as I am done with that and the move...then I'll TRY to catch up!

Marc

Just letting you all know!

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....OMG, I totally did not understand any of what you just said. :lol:

lol that doesnt surprise me in the least. i mostly typed it for jase since he was in a raiding environment and i figured he would know what i meant: )

as you have seen in the wow world, my typing is barely legible so when i throw out the short forms it gets even more confusing.

got a nice trinket today, yay madness of the betrayer! pew pew pew!

-Natalie and Brian in Lebanon, Ohio

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

Want to see my K1 visa timeline? Click Here

Want to see my AOS timeline? (quick version below)

07-08-05 Mailed AOS packet

12-12-05 AOS approved; no interview

12-17-05 Green card recieved + Welcome letter.

WHERE WE ARE NOW Filing for Citizenship

10 Yr GC petition

11-20-07 I-751 Pkg mailed to Nebraska (here we go again)

11-23-07 Confirmed delivered to PO Box

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

12-07-07 NOA 1 Received in the mail

Our case is now at the Cali SC. The 6 month timer ticks.

12-12-07 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

01-03-08 Biometrics

01-04-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

01-06-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

03-19-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

03-24-08 Online Case status 'last updated'

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

34e1c26.jpg Y!: natalie_c81 AIM: pdd4me81 MSN: nataliec81

Sorry folks, I am falling behind :(

no real problem, brian intends to make a tank, i could try to heal.. (lol) and level with you if you get too far back :)

enjoy the new home!

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

On March 18, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

On March 22, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED.

~~~~~~

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If anyone is on while I am on and needs assistance leveling, just holler. I am so bad with paying attention while trying to play. I can multi task at work but when I play WoW I am very focused. LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm on!! Message me, Demolith :)

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-Harry Burns

I havent forgotten you guys...santa delivered my new computer early and I've had some issues over the past few days, but finally downloading the patches...there must be an easier quicker way of getting WoW onto another computer :wacko: Hopefully I will back playing tomorrow.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
I havent forgotten you guys...santa delivered my new computer early and I've had some issues over the past few days, but finally downloading the patches...there must be an easier quicker way of getting WoW onto another computer :wacko: Hopefully I will back playing tomorrow.

snap! we got new ones too, mine was fine but james's had to go back to replace a faulty MB... gets back tomorrow though so that should make him happy since he is off next week and other than chrissy we can game on!

from your old computer can you burn the patches onto a disc and load them all on that way?

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

If you have an external drive you can copy the entire WoW directory over and run the wow.exe file. It doesn't need to be installed on the system you are playing on.

If you have an external drive you can copy the entire WoW directory over and run the wow.exe file. It doesn't need to be installed on the system you are playing on.

wow...that's interesting to know...thanks! So you can just plug it into any computer and play?

wow...that's interesting to know...thanks! So you can just plug it into any computer and play?

essentially yes, thats why when i built my new game computer it was fast :) i just used a network to open the folder from my old comp dragged it over and hit wow :D i could directly play it from that comp but i wanted it to run free on this comp.

you should be able to hook it up browse that folder and double click the exe and be fine

taking 2-3 days off has made it impossible to catch pyoria's level, makes me sad!

Edited by NatalieC

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

~~~~~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yep, they were smart to do that. No registry locks, copy protection, system checks, etc., because you need an active account to play, so they don't care if the client is installed all over or that you can run it from a server, external drive, or any other media.

I have the game installed on an external 320GB storage drive and just run it from there.

Thanks for the info guys! I have a few external hard drives kicking around so I am going to take up the advice for sure...handy too for when my son spends weeks at his grandparents in school hols..I know he misses WoW :lol:

Anyway...I am loving my new computer, after using a laptop ever since I first started playing, it has opened up a whole new world in game....it's awesome, fast, and graphics are just WOW...I now have a 20in wide screen monitor....it's sweeeeet :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I noticed the officers haven't been on in a long time. It's making it hard for us to invite/promote/demote or whatever.

Was wondering if you could log on long enough to promote the regulars (Me - Trinhe, Pyoria and Gatoc perhaps).

Thanks!

I noticed the officers haven't been on in a long time. It's making it hard for us to invite/promote/demote or whatever.

Was wondering if you could log on long enough to promote the regulars (Me - Trinhe, Pyoria and Gatoc perhaps).

Thanks!

will do , our holiday break from raiding bit us in the butt the last week

ill get one and make pyoria an officer then she can do what need be/ promote others :)

in the mean time im pretty sure that even "alt" status can invite and have access to all guild things ( invite, vault etc)

i hope to continue leveling again this weekend

oh for all the above level 62 hunters in the guild.... did you enjoy the break that the patch tuesday did? they hot fixed it this morning sadly but it was litterally nuts in arena. you could kill 12 ish people in about 7 seconds depending on your gear.

they changed shots accidentally and made it so if you timed things right you could instantly fire 2 aimed shots 2 multis, 2 steadys and the 6 autos to go with.... arenas were getting blown up.

Edited by NatalieC

i%20am%20canadian.JPG

10 Yr GC petition

11-23-07 NOA 1 date

01-03-08 Biometrics

~~~~~~

Hello fellow VJ Guildies :)

I haven't logged on for sometime as I made the decision to switch to the EU servers after christmas. I am going to leave my US account until we make the move Stateside, the time difference has always been a problem for me in guilds and general grouping. So started all over again with a wee dwarf hunter and a kind donation from my daughter of 3 16 slot bags :lol: already got to lvl 40 and found a decent guild.

I have until the the 21st before my sub runs out completely so I'll log on before then and put Kissubetta to bed for 11 months :P