JeanneVictoria

Terrific Tuesday!

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Mental note: Never blow snow upwind.....check.

The lady on the morning news (Fox Chicago) just said something funny on a live microphone.. :lol: She was talking about bus vandalism and it wasn't her turn to talk,,,they took the camera off her and you could hear her say 'I just screwed up..' :lol: The people in the studio we're like :o then tried to cover for her real quick. That was pretty cool.

Jackie (F)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Tuesday all! I had a really busy night and one of my patients almost died, but I think she's doing better now... I'm glad to be home watching the snow fall outside and knowing I have a whole 24 hours off!

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
WTH??? I think they are smoking crack up at USCIS Cali service center and it must be the supreme stuff... check this out:

We filed AOS Jan 29, 07 and recieved NOA1 Feb 5, 07 - lots of rigamarole later.... here's the latest inquiry from our Senator's office. We've been inquiring about once a month after the 6 month mark... :blink::wacko:

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Below is the response we received from the CSC – as you will note, they are searching for the case file, which is apparently the reason for the delay in processing – just as soon as we receive additional information we will be back in touch with you promptly – in the interim, should you not hear from CSC directly nor our office within 4 weeks, please get back in touch with us. We will send a follow-up inquiry for you then.

Thank you and take care,

S L

Constituent Services Manager

For US Senator M L

-----------------------------------

Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 4:11 PM

To: SL

Subject: RE: S.S.- MSC 0XXXXXXXXX

We are in the process of locating the file within our facility and once we find it, I will let you know the status of the case immediately. Thank you for your patience and have a nice day.

Best regards,

California Service Center

Congressional Liaison Unit

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day - it's freakin' cold here! 38!

Don't they store information in computers nowadays. :wacko: Sorry to hear this, I hope they find it soon. I suppose that's better news than hearing that it's a name check holding things up.

Jackie, is that snow suppose to come to Michigan?? I hope it stays in Chicago..lol I am not looking forward to shoveling this year at all.

Happy Tuesday!

Today..............I'm expecting 4-6 inches. .....it's gonna SNOW!!!!!!!!!!
:dance:
It is supposed to start at noon and snow all night. Uh-oh I left the shovel at the old house. Damn. Guess I will make a trip to Walmart.

Have a good day ya'll.

Jackie
(F)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yay! One day closer to not being here at work because of either: 1. Friday, 2. I quit, or 3. I die. Any way it works out at this point... I'm happy to not be here!

Found two more teaching jobs for Ammar to apply for, so we're excited!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Does anyone live (or has lived or visited enough to get the idea about) near Petaluma, Stockton, or Santa Cruz, CA? I've mostly only been/lived in SoCal, and I had some questions about these areas if anyone has any info.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi. I broke my right foot. Ouch. Stress fx in small bone. There was a big snow storm. Then the rain came and washed it all away and now it's sunny and wet outside.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Happy Tuesday! It was a beautiful 36 degrees outside when I left the apartment. It is supposed to get up in the 60's today so no chance of snow. I am, however, doing the snow dance every night .... it better snow at least once this winter. If not, I'll be in Missouri a few days during Christmas so I should get to see SOME kind of frozen precipitation at some point.....

Have a great day!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi. I broke my right foot. Ouch. Stress fx in small bone. There was a big snow storm. Then the rain came and washed it all away and now it's sunny and wet outside.

Kinda sounds like the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song :P

Hope they gave you some pain meds for that fracture...

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

OUCH :crying: Are you having to use crutches? Nothin like crutches on ice!!! I hope it heals quickly.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 4:11 PM

To: SL

Subject: RE: S.S.- MSC 0XXXXXXXXX

We are in the process of locating the file within our facility and once we find it, I will let you know the status of the case immediately. Thank you for your patience and have a nice day.

Best regards,

California Service Center

Congressional Liaison Unit

OMG They ARE insane! Sorry but we are TRYING to locate it and will get back to ya? Is the "have a nice day" suppose to offset the lack of professionalism? :wacko: It reads like a 12 year old girl is replying on behalf of USCIS!

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.