Sinergy

im losing hope

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Im really getting angry. Its pressing my buttons day by day. They got my RFE now almost 40 days ago, touched my case last Tuesday, and still NOTHING. My heart is breaking more and more each day. My son is going to be 1 year old in a few weeks and his daddy will more than likely NOT be here because of this delay. So thank you CSC for the year my fiance lost of his son, one in which can NEVER be replaced. :(

I just dont know what to do anymore. Hope dies more daily.

:( crying more than i ever have tonight

Tara :(

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Awe...so sorry to hear that! This is a very trying time but you will get through it.

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Tara... i am so sorry that you are feeling like this tonight... and i am sorry that your fiance may not be here for your son's birthday...

I'll be praying for ya'll...

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You should start hitting the call button now, and bug them until you get them to move their asses and get working on your case.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

sigh...i'm soooooo sorry hon....and i wish i could do something, truly i do. please hang on... (F)(F)(F)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Timeline
Oh Tara, I wish I had soemthing wonderful and enlightening to say, but the only thing I can come up with is HANG IN THERE! and his daddy will be here soon!!!

Can you pop over to see him?

I wish i could, i really do. *sniff* THAT WOULD BE SO WONDERFUL!!! but money is tight right now, taking care of my 10 yr old daughter and the baby which is where all my money goes. And i dont think i could sit 7.5 hours on a plane with joshua, he cant even sit in my lap for 10 minutes hes so active, he has even tried unbuckleing himself from the carseat, and hes not even 1 yet :)

As far as calling, ive done that, ive emailed my congressman, senator, emailed CSC, and still nothing. i dont know what to do with them people.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

you really need to get a grip .... for the sake of your children. this is not healthy for them.

unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about the long visa process, so you need to find alternative ways to relax.

it will be over some day and using all this negative energy will do nothing but continue to bring you down and sink you lower.

be happy in the fact that you are both alive, your children are healthy, and you will be reunited. :thumbs:

(i speak from experience)

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Timeline
you really need to get a grip .... for the sake of your children. this is not healthy for them.

unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about the long visa process, so you need to find alternative ways to relax.

it will be over some day and using all this negative energy will do nothing but continue to bring you down and sink you lower.

be happy in the fact that you are both alive, your children are healthy, and you will be reunited. :thumbs:

(i speak from experience)

My children never see me upset. Thats the one thing i will never let happen. I HAVE to be the strong one in everyday life, my daughter has never seen me cry in 10 years (unless i stub my toe or something teehee). I could never and would never fall apart infront of my kids or my fiance for that matter. I save it for when im alone, and cry, or bug VJ members

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Im really getting angry. Its pressing my buttons day by day. They got my RFE now almost 40 days ago, touched my case last Tuesday, and still NOTHING. My heart is breaking more and more each day. My son is going to be 1 year old in a few weeks and his daddy will more than likely NOT be here because of this delay. So thank you CSC for the year my fiance lost of his son, one in which can NEVER be replaced. :(

Tara,

awwww I know how you feel. I was crying earlier because , I was missing my Bingo.

we have been waiting 1 year 2months 12+ days. every holiday taken like its nothing :( even our 1st anniversary was taken from us. so I for sure know how you feel. <<<<< you are soo not alone >>>>>

we are here for you. cry all you would like it will be over soon..

Tara,

take videos and maybe have live WEB cam of your babys birthday party.

if you can work it out. its something to give you a little sparkle of hope.

shon.gif

Timeline

Yea, that was already planned, the live webcam with voice. Its the best I can do for him, and hes already so grateful of that. :) Thanks for the suggestion :thumbs:

HUGS

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

Its how he witnessed his sons birth :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg