Beauty for Ashes

APPROVED AT USCIS

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
We got our approval at USCIS yesterday. Ok I know that I have alot more things to do like fee bills and ####### like that...BUT WE GOT APPROVED AT USCIS and I thought this HELL would never end.. I am on my way to Algeria in 3 weeks.. At least I have something good to take with me..

Love you guys

Big ((((HUGS)))) to you - I know how much you were stressing over the NOA2 and now you can be extra happy when you see your habibi...

I am sending you a PM tonight - my plans are still undecided but I have decided to file anyway and see what happens...

I am so happy for you - one step closer!! :dance::dance::dance:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh no... If i am getting laid regularly I will be very happy .. ####### has this year been....

HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL

should we have a mena slumber party and await the good news? :P

charles I am not even to NVC..... And Jackie said she would do one for me even if everyone else hates me LOL

So I guess it will be me you and Jackie and Maybe Olivia and maybe patti rani LOL

Everyone else I pissed off all year LOL

not a slumber party for nvc, but for you getting laid on your upcoming trip :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so happy for you, Kat!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

~Erin

You have no freaking idea ERIN.

I am kind of emotional and very passionate. My husband is very emotional and passionate. And we are dealing with a monster thing like uscis. I was really scared I would not even make it through USCIS. Now at least we interview in Algiers instead of Tunisia because the 129f died and with everything that has gone on with the bombings in Algiers I just do not think there are a ton of cr1s going through Algiers... ( I think things are moving through Tunis when Algerians get married for the most part... and hell I would have been there if my lawyer did not forget to send in the check for the 129f.. You and I talked about the emotional volatility of the guys and all the stuff that we have been through through the year... By the way, Fawzi just sent me my tickets to Algeria from Paris and it sucks what the euro is doing... Now its wait wait wait and paper paper paper to get through NVC and onto Algiers for the interview... sheesh.. I wonder how much longer I have in NVC

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

82m2p0k.jpg

Woooohoooo congratulations !!!! :dance::dance::dance:

NVC isn't so bad -- just read up on the sequence thoroughly, and have your stuff ready to overnight. You can download the forms here on VJ so you'll know what to expect with each stage.

Even when they move quickly, it can take 3 to 4 months to finish processing at NVC and have the case sent to the consulate (barring any RFE's) -- but there is a link for "James' Shortcuts" somewhere here on VJ with some great tips that may help you trim a little time off the wait. I think you'll be looking at an interview in Algeria around May 2008.

It's great you're going to visit your husband next month -- then when you come back you will be on the final leg insha'allah of your visa journey.

Best of luck the rest of the way !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Oh no... If i am getting laid regularly I will be very happy .. ####### has this year been....

HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL

should we have a mena slumber party and await the good news? :P

charles I am not even to NVC..... And Jackie said she would do one for me even if everyone else hates me LOL

So I guess it will be me you and Jackie and Maybe Olivia and maybe patti rani LOL

Everyone else I pissed off all year LOL

not a slumber party for nvc, but for you getting laid on your upcoming trip :lol:

Charles!!! :blush::blush::o

Wah: Coongrats on your completed step. If you go to the beach in Algeria that borders Saidia beach in morocco, we can wave at each other acrossed the barbed wire!!! :dance::dance: and btw: You haven't P'd me off YET!! :P

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline
Thanks God.

You have no idea.

in the last month I have almost lost my job twice, my little girl was dangerously ill, my husband's apartment flooded... my tires all blew within 2 days... I have just sat and cried and cried...

I have really paid a price for things and I needed something good to happen.. trust me.. I am thanking God ( allah) and everyone around me because I need to get through immigration and get on with my life....

They only looked at my file for one day and approved it so it must have been pretty complete... or the fact I had an approved `129f already helped ( I think I told you I went to Algeria to marry after I thought I had a denial on the 129f to come back home and find out it was approved)

Its been a really long year. I have been at with immigration since the beginning of January... almost a year now and I just now got finished with USCIS..

I have no idea when my stuff will hit NVC... but I am not sweating it

thanks anyway Sarah.. even if you meant in sarcastically ( LOL)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS, Wahrania ! I'am happy for you !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Congrats and have a nice trip!

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.