ritas

K1- NON MARIGE CERTIFICATE FROM UKRAINE

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Israel
Timeline

HI, EVERYBADY.

I want to ask simple question about some documents for K1 visa. I was born in Ukraine . but now I live in Israel.

for my interview I need police certificate from Ukraine . Maybe somebody knows if I need certificate that I am single, in the other words non- marige certificate from Ukraine in addition to the police sertificate. :blink:

AOS

May 16 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

May 21 - Received in Chicago

May 25 - NOA1s issued

May 30 - NOA1s received for AOS, EAD, AP

June 26 - Case transferred to CSC

July 26 - Biometrics Letter received

Aug 12 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug 12 - AOS touched

Aug 30 - EAD card received in mail

Oct 06 - RFE (need medical and vaccination) ;(

Oct 31 - Card production ordered

Nov 01 - Welcome notice sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Non-marriage cert depends on country that you are interviewing in, so if Israel requires it then you get one in Israel. Also don't forget if living in Israel more than 1 year you need a police cert from there also.

Israel does not list Non-marriage cert on their page of required docs, so it is not needed.

SEE: http://israel.usembassy.gov/publish/missio...structions.aspx

Please update your profile to show K-1 and start a timeline.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=41339

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
HI, EVERYBADY.

I want to ask simple question about some documents for K1 visa. I was born in Ukraine . but now I live in Israel.

for my interview I need police certificate from Ukraine . Maybe somebody knows if I need certificate that I am single, in the other words non- marige certificate from Ukraine in addition to the police sertificate. :blink:

Ritas,

You do not need the certificate to my knowledge, but my fiance had the 'free to marry' certificate for her interview just in case. I think it's only going to be an issue if you were married to prove that you are now not only divorced, but haven't remarried.

Check out the Kyiv forum as well, it may help you out a bit.

Good luck!

K-1 Visa Timeline

4/9/07 - Mailed 129-f to CSC

4/10/07 - Received at CSC

4/11/07 - NOA1

8/3/07 - NOA2 116 days

8/6/07 - Touch (notice of approval)

8/21 - Sent to NVC (allegedly)

8/25 - 8/29 - Traveled to Ukraine to see my baby!

8/31 - Actually sent to NVC at 6:27pm (I knew that allegedly was appropriate)

9/7 - Received at NVC (finally), case number assigned!!!

9/11 - Sent by NVC to Kiev!

9/24 - Interview set via phonecall

9/25 - Medical Appt - passed!

11/2 - Interview - APPROVED

AOS/EAD/AP Timeline

12/13 - Civil Marriage Ceremony

1/29 - Mailed AOS, EAD, AP

2/4 - NOA1

3/20 - EAD and AP approved

5/10 - Wedding Ceremony

5/27 - AOS Interview - APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
HI, EVERYBADY.

You can PM NYGirl as her fiancee was Ukrainian born and was living in Israel. To the best of my knowledge no such certificate was required by him....

YMMV

Timeline
HI, EVERYBADY.

You can PM NYGirl as her fiancee was Ukrainian born and was living in Israel. To the best of my knowledge no such certificate was required by him....

Thank you for your answer.

I ask because if I need this certificate I need to fly to Ukraine to take it.

It maybe a big problem for me. :wacko:

AOS

May 25 - NOA1s issued

Aug 12 - AOS touched

Timeline
hey ladies! Join us at our forum for russian women in the US. We talk about visas and other stuff you may be interested in.

http://www.zaokeanom.com/forum/

Thank you . the information from this forum is very helpful. :thumbs:

AOS

May 25 - NOA1s issued

Aug 12 - AOS touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.