yassmine2878

Sunday!

32 posts in this topic

Ha-ha! I get to start Sunday! Wooooot! Today I dragged my lazy butt outta bed at 6:30 to go shopping with daddy. After that we're driving out to my 3-yo nephew's birthday party. It promises to be a Spongebob-filled afternoon. Anyone else awake yet?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here but not for long, tee times in three hours :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

im awake..have been on and off all night........

so i had my appt last night. she did an ultrasound and said my uterus looks nice and pregnant but its too early to see anything inside and she ordered a quant level. we went over looking for good price labs....we found a good deal that gave us the result after 1hr, and thats even getting drawn at midnight! very cool. so the level is 1190, i will go back on tuesday evening to have another draw and hopefully it will have doubled by then.

does anyone know good remedies for colds? i seem to have one, stuffy nose, sneezing, scatchy throat thats making me cough sometimes.....my husband is freaking out cause im sick and he doesnt want anything to affect the pregnancy....................help.

hope everyone had a good weekend

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well i woke up at 7:20am then i went online to talk to my man for the 2 minutes we talked because the internet is so bad today there like everyday as usual. And i was hoping that i would be able to celebrate my mans birthday with him this year guess not hopefully but next year i will. His birthday is tomorrow!! so i am going to send him something. I hope you all have a blessed day I am off to church soon. :)

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am so ticked off this morning. Ok let's start right, last night I made this big nice dinner for Youssef to have when he came home from work at 11 (not to mention I brought him a nice meal for iftar too). So we ate and went to bed around midnight. So Youssef got up with Khalil around 4 or 5am to get him a bottle and change his diaper and Khalil went back to sleep. I heard him get up and go to the bathroom later and he comes in the bedroom (mind you I'm still sleeping) and tells me "Yalla it's 10 get up" and I said "why in the world did you wake me up??" Then I heard Khalil was up. And he gets back into bed telling me yalla yalla. Seriously I'm so pissed off. I did those really nice things for him, and he couldn't even get up with Khalil and let me sleep in a little. Now his excuse will be he has to work today. Well NEWSFLASH I get up every weekday at 6:30 to get ready for work and take Khalil to the babysitter, and then on the weekends I don't get to sleep in either because he thinks he's entitled to it (mind you he gets 2 weekdays off every week where he can sleep in and do whatever) I AM SO PISSED!!!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

I have to go to work at 2pm....I hate working til 8pm on sundays.....the bank is dead all day because customers dont even think were open....ahhh the perks of working for a bank thats open 8-8 364 days a year......

amera...sorry to hear about your morning....sometimes men take for granted how hard it is being the one who takes care of the kids all day....talk to youssef about it. im sure he will understand...

on another note...Bears play the Packers tonight.....Are we expecting the bears to win??? No....but im staying optimistic.....

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

good morning everyone! I slept terribly last night - up about every two to three hours - - and up at 5am - well - on a positive note the sun is out and we are going to enjoy the day - went to the apple orchard yesterday, got some apples and fresh donuts..yummy..ok i have ate about 4 already this morning - haha - my brother and his wife are still here from Nicaragua so we plan to all hang out today which is nice - -

hoping for some good news this week - some NOA2s...VSC plz plz - some VISA in hands would be so great - Interviews Scheduled, let us see what else do we need?! Hubby's to get up w/crying babies so mommies can sleep - - - think that might cover it, or that is all I can think of at the moment....

however I joke w/my SO - once you are here - I dont care what you do - help around the house - ok - or not - ok I just miss him and want to see him - anywho....I am sure I will appreciate his help however, single parenthood is quite difficult...have a good day everyone......

Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Go Packers ;)

Yes being a single parent was hard - but there are times now when I feel like I'm still doing it alone. He had a really great chance today to show me that he cares about me and to do something nice for me and he totally totally blew it. I am just really upset right now. There comes a point when while I love him to death, him not helping out really does hurt the relationship.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I read a study in some fairly mainstream womens magazine a couple of years ago, I want to say Good Housekeeping or something in that vein, that said surprisingly most mothers with partners are actually MORE stressed out than single mothers. The reason being single mothers get up every day knowing that they are the one who will get everything done and taken care of that day. Partnered mothers get up thinking/expecting someone else will share the load but frequently that doesnt happen, so they end up doing all the work that was necessary in the first place PLUS being pissed that they didnt have any assistance. I found it very very interesting.

I was a single mother for years with my son, in fact he was like 4 months old before anyone besides me even changed his diaper. I am extremely curious to see what and how it will be like to have a husband this time around :)

Amera, hang in there. you know sometimes men just dont think and I bet if you talk to him about it he'll understand.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jess you can take tylenol, sudafed, and or benadryl for a cold. If you are unsure about something, what I did was google the scientific drug name not the trade name (like acetomenophine not Tylenol) plus the word pregnancy and it would pull up various sites that will tell you the safety rating of pretty much anything.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Jess you can take tylenol, sudafed, and or benadryl for a cold. If you are unsure about something, what I did was google the scientific drug name not the trade name (like acetomenophine not Tylenol) plus the word pregnancy and it would pull up various sites that will tell you the safety rating of pretty much anything.

thanks for the advice. we dont have sudafed over here :( so i gotta use steam, etc for now. ill talk to the dr and see what they have to say.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline

Happy Sunday. Hi everybody! Kelly, I'm at my desk too, stop and see me sometime. Hope you feel better Jess.

(((Amera))), try to remember all the reasons you married him. We don't know our futures or how long we have with someone. Try not to let these things upset you or affect your relationship. Talk to him, communication is so important.

Jackie (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Morning Everybody...or good afternoon actually

I am beat. I cant move or see straight. I can't believe how yesterday at the kid farm thing just wiped me out. Anyways, I checked out the saturday thread first and thank you all for the car info. I swear you guys are better than consumer reports. I will be checking out the versa and the matrix. I actually thought the prius was cute so I'm disappointed in the reviews it got here...and the thought I must be one of those special types. I don't want to be special.

Jess- I'm glad its all good so far. Sorry about the cold, no advice just hope it passes soon. I never heard of 10 pm and midnight gynnie appts. That is so cool.

Amera- when it comes to doing little things to show you care, men just suck. You may as well forget about it because he probably didn't notice it even happened that way.

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Hubby leaves again today. :crying: I am so sick of this, I wish he would put aside his moral convictions regarding red-tape and go forward with the application process for a non-travel job. Looks like this opportunity might pass us by though in the meantime.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.