ron123

K-3 visa now only good for one year????what happen!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
but unless a better attitude is displayed, I won't be spending anymore time researching. The OP is on their own.

As much as it pains me to agree with you on something...

YMMV

Filed: Timeline
but unless a better attitude is displayed, I won't be spending anymore time researching. The OP is on their own.

As much as it pains me to agree with you on something...

ok small caps for all.....i'm sorry...send my deepest apology....thanks for your help....and end this post.

thanks. goodbye.good day.

p.s. what really needs to happen is people need to organize and blast congress for this mess. I'm sick of it. I'm fed up with this system. I have 2 republican senators that I voted for...but be sure I will vote against them next time. After calling their office and seeing they could care less, I'm mad. I know I'm not the only person. There are thousands of us. The Congress doesn't care, and they all need to be voted out.

Every piece of paper we make has the same information. too much paper work, and too much red tape. For any American citizen trying to get a spouse....it should be 3 months max.

Why are Muslims students and Mexicans coming over so easily?, while those of us have to fight like hell to get our loved ones here.

2 years ago I watched while friends got wives from Japan, Uzbekistan, all in about 3 months. The system is a total mess now. It needs to be reformed.

good luck all.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Why are Muslims students and Mexicans coming over so easily?, while those of us have to fight like hell to get our loved ones here.

2 years ago I watched while friends got wives from Japan, Uzbekistan, all in about 3 months. The system is a total mess now. It needs to be reformed.

no you didn't.

I bet you can't point to a muslims student or a mexican (why you selected them I don't know)that "came over" easily, and your total processing time was only 8 months... your experience doesn't appear to be particularly painful. I'm suprised you are not more excited about your pending reunion.

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

no you didn't.

I bet you can't point to a muslims student or a mexican (why you selected them I don't know)that "came over" easily, and your total processing time was only 8 months... your experience doesn't appear to be particularly painful. I'm suprised you are not more excited about your pending reunion.

Listen...In 2005 my brother-in-law walked into the embassy and did a direct file in a country where he was not living. (he was living in the usa all his life) 3 months later his wife was here.

Don't call me a liar.

While working for a Japanese auto maker in 2005 I watched as one of my best friends married and had his wife here in 3 months.

Don't lecture me. I don't make up stuff.

I'm done with this website. The system is not right, when just 2 years ago it was so simple. DCF rules were changed and now we have this mess with USCIS. You people want belly ache and do nothing. Thats the problem you too busy watching your sports, doing other things, and no one takes time to write or call your senator.

That's how we get laws forced down our throats....keep being silent.

I'm done...say what you want.....i'm not responding to this post or website anymore...

I made my apology for being rude to the first man...I eat my crow...chomp chomp chomp yum yum yum....

Good luck to the rest of you.....amazing.... Fat lazy UAW workers can organize.....but those of us on the website just want stay divided.

I'm just saying what others remain silent about. This system is not working for many of those people on this website.

enough...peace....i'm out.

good luck all.....

I very wonder......am I really alone about the system needing improvement?

I can't believe no one wants to fight and change it. We have elections, and can write our congressmen and senators freely.

Who's tired? are you will do make a stand and try get change?????

Maybe another website is needed, because no one should have to suffer 8,9,10 months or even 5 years for those bringing parents over.

This is the United States of America for crying out loud.

good luck all.....

hi

I think you should just try to relax a little i know is kind of hard with the paper work but the waiting is almost over and if th visa just work for a year you may have the option to get again update next year while she is there .

She is going to be living there so is ok right ?

Relax and enjoy you she has her visa now congratulations :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by jrmach1

The journey is over we are divorced now.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yea Ron, I understand your frustration, but try not taking out on other people, if not, all that effort about getting your wife here might be in vein, if you fail to preserve that relationship.

Majority of American Citizens don't use USCIS and Imigrants aren't exactly the top priority for the govt. Every body here likes to change the system, but it isn't as easy as bit*hin at people that are trying to help you.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Chennai, India

2007-02-25 : Marriage

2007-03-14 : I-130 Sent

2007-03-18 : I-130 Transferred to CSC

2007-03-31 : I-130 NOA 1 (Recieved in mail)

2007-08-23 : I-130 NOA 2 (Recived email from CRIS)

I129F

2007-04-02 : I-129F Sent to Chicago

2007-04-09 : I-129F NOA 1

2007-04-25 : I-129F Touched I129 transferred to CSC

2007-05-21 : I-129F Touched I129 Recieved at CSC

2007-08-23 : I-129F NOA 2 (Approved, recieved email from CRIS)

2007-09-24 : I-129F Recieved at NVC and Case Number assigned.

2007-09-26 : I-129F Left NVC and on its way to Chennai.

2007-10-05 : Chennai Embassy Recieved our Case

2007-11-01 : Interview date, K3 Visa issued with absolutely no questions.

2007-11-11 : POE JFK took less than half hour

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Listen...In 2005 my brother-in-law walked into the embassy and did a direct file in a country where he was not living. (he was living in the usa all his life) 3 months later his wife was here.

Don't call me a liar.

While working for a Japanese auto maker in 2005 I watched as one of my best friends married and had his wife here in 3 months.

That was before the Adam Walsh law put a stop to some consulates loose residency rules. Tokyo Japan had the simplest residency requirement, (About 2 days).

The Adam Walsh law was enacted to protect unsuspecting foreign wives from sexual predators, it closed that loophole.

http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=1206

If you want a good read and prime example of why the Adam Walsh act was enacted, a good read: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18398

I know it may seem to take a long time, but the system is this way for a reason, to protect others from predators, and to protect the USA from those who intend to do harm to the USA.

I for one have no problem with the length of time that it takes for the visa process.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.