ronin308

Alternative Contact Methods

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi, so my last contact with the National Customer Service Center has proven to be fruitless. I need to see if

To summarize my situation I am 271 days after NOA1 (July 13th)from the CSC. I filed for change of address in November, recieved a reciept of this change from the CSC. I originally filed an out of process in December, but there is no record of this. I then refiled another out of process in February and received an email stating I should hear something in 60 days. I called the national service center last week and surpise no information and all I can do is file another out of process. This time I didn't recieve the file ordered email like I did in Feb.

My question is if there is an alternate way to contact the CSC without going through the NSC? Like an email address or something? At this point it's gotten so stupid that I'm ready to simply cancel the application and refile. If it wasn't such a PITA to regather the documents we need I'd probably do this.

7-6-2005 Sent paperwork to CSC

7-13-2005 NOA-1

12-27-2005 Called about out of process

1-3-2006 Response sent

2-3-2006 Called because response never made it, started out of process again

4-5-2006 Called again because nothing has happened got the response "nothing has changed"

4-11-2006 Emailed CSC

4-12-2006 Emailed Congressman

4-13-2006 Got response from CSC stating that the file has been requested for processing (Hopefull yeah!)

6-30-2006 Exchange email with CSC--file is being processed contact again in 30 days

7-30-2006 CSC no longer accepts email

8-21-2006 NOA-2 Fantastic!

9-8-2006 NVC supposedly sends to Embassy

10-4-2006 Embassy doesn't have paperwork yet?

10-11-2006 Interview set for 10-25-2006

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi, so my last contact with the National Customer Service Center has proven to be fruitless. I need to see if

To summarize my situation I am 271 days after NOA1 (July 13th)from the CSC. I filed for change of address in November, recieved a reciept of this change from the CSC. I originally filed an out of process in December, but there is no record of this. I then refiled another out of process in February and received an email stating I should hear something in 60 days. I called the national service center last week and surpise no information and all I can do is file another out of process. This time I didn't recieve the file ordered email like I did in Feb.

My question is if there is an alternate way to contact the CSC without going through the NSC? Like an email address or something? At this point it's gotten so stupid that I'm ready to simply cancel the application and refile. If it wasn't such a PITA to regather the documents we need I'd probably do this.

I can relate, they lost our I-129F, and it took me 3 requests to get it figured out. Once they found it they told me it would be an additional 60 days to approve. We already had an approved I-130, so I wasn't too stressed, but you never know, so I decided to keep pushing it.

Try calling again, tell them that you have already submitted 2 requests, and request another. If you push hard enough they will let you talk to an immigration officer. They are sometimes pleasant, sometimes not, and you probably won't get much of an answer, but then again maybe they can help.

Good luck!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

CSC email address

CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

good luck

hugs,

Tara

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

What is an " out of process "?

10 Nov mailed I 129F to TSC

16 Nov 29 Nov Notice date

3 Dec Received NOA 1

3 Jan 05 Please I just want to be touched

3 may 05 NOA2 E mail notification

7 May 05 Mail NOA2

11 May 05 sent petition to Bogota

18 May Packet 3 arrived

19 May Checklist taken to consulate

31 May Packet 4 delivered

29 June visa granted

1 July Visa delivered

Sometime in July Lucero came to US

13 Sept 05 Married

1 Nov 05 -USCIS recieved 485 and EAD

13 December RFE stupid things I should have included Returned very quickly

27 March received bio letter for New Orleans

7 Apr_06 Bio done in New Orleans

20 April 06 Touched on all applications

21 April Email received EAD approved

27 Apr Received EAD card

30 May 2006 Received appointment letter for JaX on 13 July 2006

13 July Interview successful approved

20 July Received green card

30 June 08 Sent I751 to remove conditions

25 July 08 Application returned erroneously incorrect fee

27 July mailed new application with separate checks

15 Sept 08 Application returned erroneously K2 not within 90 day timeframe

17 Sept Mailed 3rd application with mountains of proof of error copied Senator Mel Martinez

09 October 4th application package sent. This time they said the app signature page was a copy

10 Oct Sent package again 4th time.

25 Oct Received another NOA for Wife with $625 for the amount with one year extension

30 Oct 2008 Still nothing for step daughter. Checks still haven't cleared the bank

24 November Checks finally cleared the bank

February biometrics for wife Nothing for daughter.

Timeline

Out of process is when the application no longer fits within the processing times, usually 30 days after the date on the service center processing page.

Thanks for the email I'm going to try that.

7-13-2005 NOA-1

1-3-2006 Response sent

4-5-2006 Called again because nothing has happened got the response "nothing has changed"

4-11-2006 Emailed CSC

4-13-2006 Got response from CSC stating that the file has been requested for processing (Hopefull yeah!)

6-30-2006 Exchange email with CSC--file is being processed contact again in 30 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I would suggest contacting you representatives. Most of them have a peson in their office designated to help with matters like this. Don't expect too much but when this happened to us and we got a Senator's office involved we got approved quickly. It may have been a conicidence.

Are you under "extra security checks"?

Out of process is when the application no longer fits within the processing times, usually 30 days after the date on the service center processing page.

Thanks for the email I'm going to try that.

10 Nov mailed I 129F to TSC

16 Nov 29 Nov Notice date

3 Dec Received NOA 1

3 Jan 05 Please I just want to be touched

3 may 05 NOA2 E mail notification

7 May 05 Mail NOA2

11 May 05 sent petition to Bogota

18 May Packet 3 arrived

19 May Checklist taken to consulate

31 May Packet 4 delivered

29 June visa granted

1 July Visa delivered

Sometime in July Lucero came to US

13 Sept 05 Married

1 Nov 05 -USCIS recieved 485 and EAD

13 December RFE stupid things I should have included Returned very quickly

27 March received bio letter for New Orleans

7 Apr_06 Bio done in New Orleans

20 April 06 Touched on all applications

21 April Email received EAD approved

27 Apr Received EAD card

30 May 2006 Received appointment letter for JaX on 13 July 2006

13 July Interview successful approved

20 July Received green card

30 June 08 Sent I751 to remove conditions

25 July 08 Application returned erroneously incorrect fee

27 July mailed new application with separate checks

15 Sept 08 Application returned erroneously K2 not within 90 day timeframe

17 Sept Mailed 3rd application with mountains of proof of error copied Senator Mel Martinez

09 October 4th application package sent. This time they said the app signature page was a copy

10 Oct Sent package again 4th time.

25 Oct Received another NOA for Wife with $625 for the amount with one year extension

30 Oct 2008 Still nothing for step daughter. Checks still haven't cleared the bank

24 November Checks finally cleared the bank

February biometrics for wife Nothing for daughter.

Timeline

I sent in my RFE over 30 days ago and they received it OVER 30 days ago (duh). Anyway everytime i called or emailed they kept saying "cant give you info, its pending approval or processing).

Finally Monday I emailed my congressman, and TUESDAY i got an email from CSC stating my petition is NOW with an officer.

weather or not the congressman did anything to make this happen or not im not sure, but it sure was weird that one day they cant tell me anything, and the next its all of a sudden with an officer. id deffinatly find out who your congressman is and give him/her a ringy ding or email.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

Thanks everyone for helping, I emailed CSC 2 nights ago and my congressman last night.

I recieved a reply from CSC today stating the application was requested for processing. I haven't recieved anything from the congreeman yet.

7-13-2005 NOA-1

1-3-2006 Response sent

4-11-2006 Emailed CSC

Maybe it is time to contact an elected representative.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
Thanks everyone for helping, I emailed CSC 2 nights ago and my congressman last night.

I recieved a reply from CSC today stating the application was requested for processing. I haven't recieved anything from the congreeman yet.

I didnt get any reply from my congressman either, but the next day CSC did tell me FINALLY my petition was in an officers hand, so even if he helps, he may not reply.

I also emailed my senator tonight, just for double the pleasure :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

Yeah, I'm not sure if the request to my congressman is what began the request for the application, I did re-email the CSC asking when the application was requested so I could tell if it did any good.

With that as a reply I'm now going to wait about a week before hitting up my senators.

7-13-2005 NOA-1

1-3-2006 Response sent

4-11-2006 Emailed CSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.