w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

As much as 500,000 people marching in Dallas for the rights of illegal immigrants

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
You know they won't do that because of the politicians, right? There will always be people in the government who are more interested in getting votes. They probably figured that there are more ethnic minorites (who are legal US citizens) going to the polls nowadays.

Of course and it just shows how all this "Immigration Reform" stuff is BS. They will just give everyone a free pass and we just sit back and wait for the next load to get here.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

You see? ;)

Oh yeah, I got that part... which is why I think they themselves (protesters) really don't know what they are intrinsically protesting for.

One step at a time I guess on the free-loader part.. please.. I can only write scathing responses to a few threads ata time :P

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

And what about 10 "Girls Gone Wild" video crew members being there? Were they expecting all the Latinas to flash them while they marched? Stupid ppl!!!

It was worth a shot, I suppose. If they had been able to get any flashers, that would be one heckuva video ;)

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I think it's ridiculous to think of fast-tracking people who are in the country ILLEGALLY to full Citizenship, when there are those such as ourselves having to deal with mounds of paperwork just for basic LEGAL visas! Not to mention my numerous friends who depsite a strong desire to, have no way of emigrating to the US as they have no family connections or lengthy qualifications to qualify them under the rules.

Married to my USC Spouse in the UK 08/17/2006

Entered the US with my CR1 on 09/25/2007

Mailed I-751 application on 07/14/2009 to CSC

I-751 package arrived at CSC on 07/16/2009

Check cashed on 07/20/2009

NOA1 Dated 07/16/2009

Biometrics Appointment 08/21/2009

Touched 08/24/2009

APPROVED 09/14/2009

Card Production Ordered 09/22/2009

Card arrived in the mail 09/28/2009

US Citizen as of 10/20/2010!

*IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN SECURITY/LAW ENFORCEMENT/MILITARY IN THE USA, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR INFO*

I think it's ridiculous to think of fast-tracking people who are in the country ILLEGALLY to full Citizenship, when there are those such as ourselves having to deal with mounds of paperwork just for basic LEGAL visas! Not to mention my numerous friends who depsite a strong desire to, have no way of emigrating to the US as they have no family connections or lengthy qualifications to qualify them under the rules.

Tell them to swim across the Rio Grande. It's the "in" thing these days :thumbs: ... paperwork is so 2005 B)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
but seriously... what other rights are they marching about? Anyone have a list? link? anything?

This kind of thing, I suppose:

The two-mile Atlanta march was in support of immigrant rights nationally as well as in protest of state legislation awaiting Gov. Sonny Perdue's signature, The Associated Press reported. If signed, it would require that adults seeking many state-administered benefits prove they are in the country legally, according to AP.
Source

Now, how dare the state of Georgia limit access to benefits to only those people that are in the country legally. How dare they not pour tax dollars out to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Cold-hearted bastards that they are.

You see? ;)

And yet, we are doing things the right way have to submit an affidavit of support to ensure that our spouses won't be on the public dole :wacko:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

but seriously... what other rights are they marching about? Anyone have a list? link? anything?

This kind of thing, I suppose:

The two-mile Atlanta march was in support of immigrant rights nationally as well as in protest of state legislation awaiting Gov. Sonny Perdue's signature, The Associated Press reported. If signed, it would require that adults seeking many state-administered benefits prove they are in the country legally, according to AP.
Source

Now, how dare the state of Georgia limit access to benefits to only those people that are in the country legally. How dare they not pour tax dollars out to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Cold-hearted bastards that they are.

You see? ;)

And yet, we are doing things the right way have to submit an affidavit of support to ensure that our spouses won't be on the public dole :wacko:

Yeah, for how long? Whassit...5 years?

we should all organize marches AGAINST illegal immigrant rights

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I think if I see another post with these elements:

"ILLEGALLY"

"the RIGHT way"

"LEGALLY"

etc....

I am going to scream.

We get it ok? We are all in agreement, yes? No need to repeat ourselves ad nauseum.

Let me summarize it for all future posters (so you don't have to):

It's ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that they're going to give GREEN CARDS to all those ILLEGALS since all of us are trying to do it the RIGHT WAY, LEGALLLLY and we are stuck in this HELLACIOUS process....and no public assistance for us!!!!

Does that cover it all??

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

It's ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that they're going to give GREEN CARDS to all those ILLEGALS since all of us are trying to do it the RIGHT WAY, LEGALLLLY and we are stuck in this HELLACIOUS process....and no public assistance for us!!!!

I see your lips moving, but I don't believe what you are saying.

Timeline

MD, I feel the pain, I really do...don't forget I'm another of those trying to do it legally...

But it was starting to get a little silly, it was like I was reading the same post 50 times posted by different people-it's like, ok, we get the point already. I mean, I feel the same but the sentiment has already been posted...no need to say it again.

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I saw that on tv today when I woke up..... couldn't belive those people were actually on tv here in Brazil for being so "brave" and fighting for their "rights". It made me sick!! F*cking wrong!!!!

we should all organize marches AGAINST illegal immigrant rights

The problem is that most of us can't be there to protest... can we? ;)

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
I think if I see another post with these elements:

"ILLEGALLY"

"the RIGHT way"

"LEGALLY"

etc....

I am going to scream.

We get it ok? We are all in agreement, yes? No need to repeat ourselves ad nauseum.

Does that cover it all??

Maybe you need to stop reading them then...if they are disturbing you so much. :huh:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Tell them to swim across the Rio Grande. It's the "in" thing these days :thumbs: ... paperwork is so 2005 B)

or go under the fence..scratchbacks

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

or go under the fence..scratchbacks

scratchbacks, LOL.

Timeline
Maybe you need to stop reading them then...if they are disturbing you so much. :huh:

Oh no...not the whole don't read it if I don't like it but everyone else can complain about it line again!!

-Oscar the Grouch