radsr2002

Secret US air force team to perfect plan for Iran strike

51 posts in this topic

i wonder, how many of these arm chair generals ..will run and volunteer for the miltary if we get into another war....i doubt any...

I don't think we'll have to find out. Once Israel becomes convinced Iran has a viable nuclear attack capability, they will launch a strike. Maybe this time it will be another country's war and we can all just sit back and watch it unfold on CNN.

Touche :thumbs:

amen to that....let Israel fight their own battles.............

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
i wonder, how many of these arm chair generals ..will run and volunteer for the miltary if we get into another war....i doubt any...

I don't think we'll have to find out. Once Israel becomes convinced Iran has a viable nuclear attack capability, they will launch a strike. Maybe this time it will be another country's war and we can all just sit back and watch it unfold on CNN.

Touche :thumbs:

amen to that....let Israel fight their own battles.............

...with American made fighter aircraft, air-to-surface bombs, air-to-air missiles, radar, armoured personnel carriers, etc, etc....

Edited by LondonGooner

Kelly (USC) & Jeremy (UKC)

Adjustment of Status from K-1 Visa

CIS Office : Louisville KY

Date Filed : 2006-11-28

NOA Date : 2006-12-21

Bio. Appt. : 2006-12-15

Card Received: 2008-02-12

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : Louisville KY

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2007-09-18

Approved Date : 2007-11-08

Date Card Received : 2007-11-21

Estimates/Stats : Your EAD was approved in 51 days.

Advance Parole

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2007-08-31

NOA Date : 2007-09-18

Date Received : 2007-11-09

Estimates/Stats : Your AP was approved in 31 days.

If you throw out legititmate dialog as a viable strategy - then you don't really have much left IMO. I'd sooner believe that Iran, like the US is home to some liberal minded people who don't believe that murder and depravity is a way forward. Its already been pointed out what happened the last time the US embroiled itself in (franklly unjustified) regime change during the 1950's.

Unfortunately what we have seen in recent years is a movement away from rational dialogue towards rising nationalism and xenophobic attitudes (which incidentally - post-9/11 is exactly what has happened in the US).

Of course if you can't at least see a different point of view - then there is really nothing I can say that will satisfy you. Agree to disagree perhaps - though something tells me that you won't.

:lol: legitimate dialog as a viable strategy- we have already offered to help the w/ nuculear energy if they stop their program......"nothing & noone will stop us" was the reply.

:lol::lol: & as soon as their liberal minded people take control of the gov't & military their national stance & opinion will matter. as of now the liberal minded minority is powerless & basically voiceless inside a country ruled by islamic law and run by a dumbf**k that keeps giving sound bites like..." the holocost is a myth" & "whipe isreal off the map"

yes we will have to agree to disagree on how to deal w/ terrorist & states that sponsor terrorist.

Errr we are talking about a Goverment that hung a 16 year old girl for holding hands with a man...

ReaD!!!!!

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...-name_page.html :crying: :crying:

link no workee

Hmmm link still works for me but I will code the whole link so you can copy and paste it

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17431866&method=full&siteid=62484&headline=hanged-from-a-crane-aged-16--name_page.html

December 12 2006 Filed I130

Jan 10 2007 got receipt and case number!

Jan 12 2007 sent 129F

Feb 6 notice they were moving the file to a faster service center.

Feb 26 Notice of I130 approval

Feb 28 2007 notice they were sending 129F to USCIS for further investigation (err #######?)

May 15 2007 notice of approval of 129F with processing dates of 05/15/2007 thru 09/14/2007

May 28 2007 Notice from attorney that NVC needed processed and money orders were needed.

June 4 2007 Traveled to Manila to spend 2 weeks with my wife!! (YeHaaaa!!)

Fed-xed her signed papers (For NVC) from Manila to attorney from Manila while on vacation

June 18 2007 Nvc approved support.

June 29 2007 packet arrived @ my home informing of interveiw for I130 on Aug 27 2007 and explaining Medical interveiw.

(Note wife never received packet for I130 in Philippines I fed-ex'ed mine to her for medical interveiw)

July 17 2007 packet arrived for 129F setting interveiw for Sept 5 2007

August 5 2007 Wife flew to Manila for medical interveiw on August 6.

August 26 wife flew to Manila for I130 interveiw on August 27 2007.

August 27 2007 12:31 pm I130 Approved

wife arriving Nov 18th

WIFE ARRIVED Nov 18th!!!!

Website I made my wife!

http://rickrox.tripod.com/roxan1.html

As it stands now, I don't think Iran poses a real threat to the United States. However, they do pose a threat in Iraq by supplying arms to anti-US militias.

I imagine it is difficult to negotiate diplomatically with them when they deny the allegations, even though it is blatantly obvious and the evidence is undeniable.

really? no threat to the us? how about when they were launching missiles at oil tankers in the straits? that most certainly affected our economy and everyone's wallet that had a car.

Charles, do you really think that the Iranian Govt. will sponsor an attack on the American people on American soil?

Would they really be foolish enough to give us a reason to cripple their awe-inspiring, highly revered military?

21FUNNY.gif

As it stands now, I don't think Iran poses a real threat to the United States. However, they do pose a threat in Iraq by supplying arms to anti-US militias.

I imagine it is difficult to negotiate diplomatically with them when they deny the allegations, even though it is blatantly obvious and the evidence is undeniable.

really? no threat to the us? how about when they were launching missiles at oil tankers in the straits? that most certainly affected our economy and everyone's wallet that had a car.

Charles, do you really think that the Iranian Govt. will sponsor an attack on the American people on American soil?

Would they really be foolish enough to give us a reason to cripple their awe-inspiring, highly revered military?

They would just pay someone else to do it. Train them, equip them and then deny that they had anything to do with it so the gullible among us will still oppose taking any action.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

They would just pay someone else to do it. Train them, equip them and then deny that they had anything to do with it so the gullible among us will still oppose taking any action.

most likely. plausible deniability and so on.

and for all we know, matt, it may have already happened.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!