shawndoc

Filling out the PDF G-325A

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Ok. So I'm working on the paperwork for a K1 visa for a Thailand bride. I've run into a snag filling out the G-325A form.

In the "Last 5 Year's Residence" section, several of the city names are too big to fit into the space allotted.

How should I handle this? Just fill it in and have it truncated when printed, or leave it blank and hand write it in (It won't be very legible)? Something else entirely?

I tried doing a search before posting this, and didn't see any similar questions.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Ok. So I'm working on the paperwork for a K1 visa for a Thailand bride. I've run into a snag filling out the G-325A form.

In the "Last 5 Year's Residence" section, several of the city names are too big to fit into the space allotted.

How should I handle this? Just fill it in and have it truncated when printed, or leave it blank and hand write it in (It won't be very legible)? Something else entirely?

I tried doing a search before posting this, and didn't see any similar questions.

Refer to a separate sheet. On the separate sheet, refer to the section on the form. Make sure the separate sheet is also quadruplicate. Or, really, just abbreviate. The G325a is an obsolete form. The details don't really matter much as long as you make an honest effort at complete accurate information.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

If you haven't already! Try using lower case and abbreviations as much as you can. If that don't work make an attachment.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
If you haven't already! Try using lower case and abbreviations as much as you can. If that don't work make an attachment.

How would I abbreviate something like Nakhon Si Thammarat?

I did supplemental sheets for several items

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Type in See Attachment anytime you run out of space.

On your Attachment refer back to the item number on the 325-a

This form should be re-worked to allow for long names and addresses.

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-19

NOA1: 2007-03-27

Touched: 2007-06-06

NOA2: 2007-07-28

Interview 2007-10-03

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I scanned my forms and made my own fill-ins. You are allowed to type the forms and they do not state any field has any limited amount of characters. Thus, I was able to fill in all my slots with the needed information without any supplemental sheets. :thumbs:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

We attached a supplemental sheet to mine, writing "See Attached". I live in central america and my address is more of a description! 100 metres past the supermarket, 200 metres east of the house with the red roof....etc etc

:lol:

AOS Timeline

April 18, 2008 Civil Wedding at the courthouse

April 25. 2008 AOS packet sent to Chicago

April 29, 2008 AOS packet delivered

May 5, 2008 Receipt date for I-485, I-765 & I-131

May 9, 2008 NOA's & Biometrics Appointment letter received

May 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

June 6, 2008 Case transferred to CSC

July 8, 2008 AP Approved

July 14, 2008 EAD Approved

October 10, 2008 I-485 Approved

October 14, 2008 Green card received

I-129F Timeline

Sept 13, 2007 I-129F sent to VSC

Sept 15, 2007 I-129F received at VSC at 2:32pm

Sept 17, 2007 NOA1 Receipt

Jan 25, 2008 NOA2 Receipt

Jan 31, 2008 NVC received approved petition from USCIS, VT

Feb 4, 2008 NVC letter received with new case number & Petition forwarded to San Jose, Costa Rica

Feb 7, 2008 DHL package signed for by R MORA at San Jose Embassy

Mar 5, 2008 Picked up packet & scheduled interview for Mar 14th

Mar 7, 2008 Blood work & Xray medicals complete

Mar 10, 2008 Physical & vaccinations complete

Mar 14, 2008 Interview - receive 221(g) for missing Single certificate for Costa Rica

Mar 26, 2008 Pick up completed Single Cert from the Registro Civil & deliver to Embassy

Apr 2, 2008 Deliver Australian Single status cert to Embassy

Apr 8, 2008 Approved!! Visa in hand same day :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.