odeoaldorf

August / September I-130 2007 Filers

524 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Maybe if more of us write letters to representative, we'll get someone attention.

That's maybe!! :) They won't get my vote! :)

Well this is what I said and it caused a big up roar on VJ. But I think that its a great idea, And I really respect the letter written above. Nicely put! :thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

if i wanted to protested where whould i go ..?

Another question to ask ourselves is this:

If they are not sending our I-130's to the Chicago lockbox for data entry and they are holding these petitions are California and Vermont to processing just a receipt notice, how long will it take them to catch up?

If Chicago is going to start processing receipt notices for applications received after December 3rd, why should these guys get their applications in the system before us? That is certainly not fair and I will really be pissed and mad at this.

I have been waited since August 14 and if the Chicago Lockbox is going to be faster, then so be it. But I do not think it is wise nor fair to have applications just mailed in December put ahead of our receipt notices.

I totally agree and would comment but the marshmellows one still has me chuckling here at 5:55am in the morning, omg too funny.....at least we can find a moment of sanity or humor in this gigantic mess. What I dont understand and maybe someone can answer for me since I do not see any law ( whatever they are now with USCIS) that states that getting your fiance here for a wedding late next year is more important to process than getting your spouse here. Dont take this wrong, but all we are LOOKING FOR IS A RECEIPT!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

My complaint today is going to be a follow up letter to my Congressman, and since I do not have a receipt number, I am just pointing out to him these issues, its like getting married to someone from afar is a huge slap in the face. Someone said to me recently, USA is anti immigration right now, except if its illegal. Somewhere in that sentence an oxymoron has been created but it goes along with Jumbo Shrimp, IT DOES EXIST.

Again, use whatever resources you have to deal with this issue, if you are comfortable in waiting it out for a few more weeks, and try to enjoy the holidays without your mate, then do so. If you are so confused as most of us, then research or if you are super pissed off like a few of us, then do take matters into your own hands and fire off a letter to Senator, Congress person or even your local deli. I will tell you this........you do get alot of frustration out of the system by doing it.

Again, none of us are of the same make up, and for that we are so unique......I will applaud each members action here as long as it helps them through this first god awful step.

Cheers all and post later after coffee-

if i wanted to protested where whould i go ..?

Another question to ask ourselves is this:

If they are not sending our I-130's to the Chicago lockbox for data entry and they are holding these petitions are California and Vermont to processing just a receipt notice, how long will it take them to catch up?

If Chicago is going to start processing receipt notices for applications received after December 3rd, why should these guys get their applications in the system before us? That is certainly not fair and I will really be pissed and mad at this.

I have been waited since August 14 and if the Chicago Lockbox is going to be faster, then so be it. But I do not think it is wise nor fair to have applications just mailed in December put ahead of our receipt notices.

I totally agree and would comment but the marshmellows one still has me chuckling here at 5:55am in the morning, omg too funny.....at least we can find a moment of sanity or humor in this gigantic mess. What I dont understand and maybe someone can answer for me since I do not see any law ( whatever they are now with USCIS) that states that getting your fiance here for a wedding late next year is more important to process than getting your spouse here. Dont take this wrong, but all we are LOOKING FOR IS A RECEIPT!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

My complaint today is going to be a follow up letter to my Congressman, and since I do not have a receipt number, I am just pointing out to him these issues, its like getting married to someone from afar is a huge slap in the face. Someone said to me recently, USA is anti immigration right now, except if its illegal. Somewhere in that sentence an oxymoron has been created but it goes along with Jumbo Shrimp, IT DOES EXIST.

Again, use whatever resources you have to deal with this issue, if you are comfortable in waiting it out for a few more weeks, and try to enjoy the holidays without your mate, then do so. If you are so confused as most of us, then research or if you are super pissed off like a few of us, then do take matters into your own hands and fire off a letter to Senator, Congress person or even your local deli. I will tell you this........you do get alot of frustration out of the system by doing it.

Again, none of us are of the same make up, and for that we are so unique......I will applaud each members action here as long as it helps them through this first god awful step.

Cheers all and post later after coffee-

Japan,

Are u saying that you have not received anything yet? noticed your timeline which shows submittal on 7/27-

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Nothing new. And by now we don't expect to hear anything until the new year. Its sad and frustrating but I am lucky enough to have my husband with me for the holidays. And I will be going to the States in January- as my passport is still in my maiden name and I have no back record, plus I come from a pretty low risk, visa waiver country, I don't expect any problems.

CR-1 Timeline

07/06/2007: Got married in Jamestown, RI

VSC

08/03/2007: USCIS VSC received I-130 package

10/26/2007: Still no receipt notice (NOA1)

12/31/2007: Got NOA1 in mail (date 12/26/2007)

02/22/2008: Approval notice sent by VSC (NOA2)

NVC

03/02/2008: still waiting for a case number

03/05/2008: NVC case# assigned (FRN2008xxxxxx)

03/10/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the DS-3032 and I-864 bill

03/xx/2008: Sent in DS-3032 and I-864 bill

04/xx/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the IV-bill

04/xx/2008: NVC generated and 'sent out' the I-864

04/xx/2008: NVC received I-864

06/xx/2008: IV bill paid

08/xx/2008: NVC received DS-230

09/04/2008: RFE generated (stupid question 20)

09/29/2008: NVC received new DS-230

09/30/2008: Case completed at NVC

10/07/2008: Interview date assigned

10/09/2008: Case transferred to consulate

U.S. Consulate, Frankfurt

10/14/2008: Medical exam

11/13/2008: Interview Frankfurt, Ger 8:00am

11/13/2008: Visa granted at interview (no results on the fingerprints)

11/15/2008: Visa received

Home in the U.S.

03/27/2009: POE Boston, MA - Finally home with hubby!

04/16/2009: SSN received

04/24/2009: Received Greencard in mail

Received MA ID

.png

Nothing new. And by now we don't expect to hear anything until the new year. Its sad and frustrating but I am lucky enough to have my husband with me for the holidays. And I will be going to the States in January- as my passport is still in my maiden name and I have no back record, plus I come from a pretty low risk, visa waiver country, I don't expect any problems.

Germanchick,

Enjoy each moment as I know you will. Hopefully you will come back and open mail and have some good news. Feeling for you big time.

Sighing today but not defeated.

Happy Holidays!!!!

Susie

p.s and no on being in system on Friday afternoon. Oh well another week another thousands letters to send off :help:

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

does anybody know of anyone who started getting NOA's again ?? for i-130 .... they can't hold us off for ever at some point the Chicago lock box had to make sense ...at least that is what USCIS published initially .... mabe because of the delay we might skip NOA1 ... and might get an approval notice .... i am hopping for that .... man this waiting sucks ... its almost 3.5 months since USCIS updated their site .... something has to happen ....

Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?

Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

This shows they won't work on I130 until they finish with the other forms.... I don't see that it is happening this year

Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.

This shows they won't work on I130 until they finish with the other forms.... I don't see that it is happening this year

Well since that is the case, then let me go ahead and just a file an I-129f by itself and pretend everything was lost since its been four months lol - have a better chance of getting something in the computer- its that or a boat from the bahamas for my mate. now taking reservations for seat assignments.

Cheers and growling :devil:

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

NO one is stopping them from working on I-485/N400 but then whats the point of charging HUGE AMOUNT of fees?? We are the scapegoats and the ones to suffer and somebody keeps getting richer and richer. Called USCIS and got the same answer.."we dont know where your application is, we dont know how long it will take, thanks for calling USCIS and dont be afraid to call again for any issues/concerns you may have". What a JOKE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

that is exactly what it is .......... its a joke to then ......... and they are playing with out lives ....... it must be very funny form the other side of the fence ... California been up to date on all other forms except i-751 ... i STILL don't see any NOA1's form CSC........... MAYBE its at Chicago LockBox

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
You should contact the CIS Ombudsman if you have an ongoing or immediate issue with USCIS.

See http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

I wonder if he will be able to help with anything at all since this involves a huge backlog for everyone filing since August. For an exceptional case i do see how his help might be beneficial. I have contacted my Senator, my Congressman with no luck so far. I doubt if any other option is left except to wait, wait and wait..

You should contact the CIS Ombudsman if you have an ongoing or immediate issue with USCIS.

See http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

''

Yes sent thanks tho for reminding people, mine looks like a frigging novel, since I have ongoing and or immediate issues and note the "s" on issues.

Cheers and Happy Holidays

growling this is such a mess :help:

that is exactly what it is .......... its a joke to then ......... and they are playing with out lives ....... it must be very funny form the other side of the fence ... California been up to date on all other forms except i-751 ... i STILL don't see any NOA1's form CSC........... MAYBE its at Chicago LockBox

Anish,

LOL........Chicago LockBox.........if it even exists......

Cheers hun

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Think we'll still be here bitching for reciepts next year at this time?

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Indonesia

Marriage : 2007-08-10

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-18

I-130 Approved : 2008-09-15

NVC Received : 2008-09-24

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-09-27

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-09-28

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-09-28

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-10-02

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-10-17

Receive IV Bill : 2008-10-30

Pay IV Bill : 2008-10-31

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-28

NVC Left : 2009-01-30

Consulate Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-02-24

Packet 4 Received : 2009-02-26

Interview Date : 2010-03-18

Visa Received : 2009-03-23

US Entry :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 241 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 792 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.