yaziedandlisa

what problems could face your fiancee in the embassy? things that are not in mind?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

well , there are many problems that could ruin ur visa and ruin ur way to ur love in usa so what they are?

firset if u had any problems with ur country authorties like crimes, joining unlegal organzation ..etc, make sure that u dont have an crime past while ur going to the interview in the emabssy (thats why the police certificate).

second thing is you and what u are gonna say in the embasyy dont start with bal bla bla and try to give a dircet answer to all the questions they ask u ,and somethin else try to show that ur so intersted in staying at your country and everythin cool here for you ,

i made this to help any1, just be so ready for the interview, wear somethin nice and be away of tuxedos, casuals are the best but dont be like street gangsta.

trhanx every1 .

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Do you mean wife? not fiancee!

The only issue Claudeth had was the German police clearance translation otherwise her experience was a very pleasant one.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
well , there are many problems that could ruin ur visa and ruin ur way to ur love in usa so what they are?

firset if u had any problems with ur country authorties like crimes, joining unlegal organzation ..etc, make sure that u dont have an crime past while ur going to the interview in the emabssy (thats why the police certificate).

second thing is you and what u are gonna say in the embasyy dont start with bal bla bla and try to give a dircet answer to all the questions they ask u ,and somethin else try to show that ur so intersted in staying at your country and everythin cool here for you ,

i made this to help any1, just be so ready for the interview, wear somethin nice and be away of tuxedos, casuals are the best but dont be like street gangsta.

trhanx every1 .

nope i mean the husband

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

The title reads "fiancee" but whatever. I am curious to know if you have been interviewed yet (or are you here now?)and also, where did you pick up "street gangsta"? I have a hard time associating any part of a "street" image with anything I saw in Jordan. I'm just curious.

Edited by dawnnhatem

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah, Jordan and "street gangsta" don't seem to belong in the same sentance to me either.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
The title reads "fiancee" but whatever. I am curious to know if you have been interviewed yet (or are you here now?)and also, where did you pick up "street gangsta"? I have a hard time associating any part of a "street" image with anything I saw in Jordan. I'm just curious.

well , i didnt got married or interviewd at all, i getting married in jan 07 inshallah to an american girl,, i gathred all info's about this , even the ones that are not on list or books, anythin comes to ur mind,,what would happen for ur husband in the embassy and ruin everythin u both built? this is a very eminnent question,, and u have to take care about it..cuz its so important,,and depneds on the person who will interview ur husband,, and about the street gangsta,, that if u wanna show the embassy that ur a rapper or hip hop singer,, that is the gangsta style in usa,,about jordan is wearing tight pants, wearing cabs,,, and tgit shrts with open chest,,, and dont forget the tattos,,hailrous ones..and depends on where ur husband from,,which city in jordan,,,if zarqa u will face tons of the jordanina gangsta,,and irbed too,,amman is so little..

anyway congralations for u and husband,,and have great life togther...

Timeline

????? WHAT???? I am sooo confused....thankyou for your warnings about the embassy and all....but, my husband IS from Zarqa and I have spent alot of time there and i don't know if ''street ghangster'' ever came to mind there. The people in that city are poorer than the ones in Amman, but i don't believe that makes them a ghangster...also, i don't think a tattoo makes someone suspicious or a ghangster???? I am just really confused about ur post. Are you from Jordan???

Edited by jade2004

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Rappers and hiphop singers are people too. Now that I am thinking about it, I did notice that some of the old men wore red and white checked scarfs, while some wore black and white checked scarfs....of course they were rival gangs!!!! I can't believe I missed that...

Seriously to the OP, I think there has to be some crazy advice being circulated on how-to flyers or something at the net cafes!! Just try to relax, when the time comes, be yourself and concentrate on how you will discuss your relationship. Be ready to convince them that your purpose in coming is to enjoy a lifetime with your other half. You can wear the most appropriate clothes and still get nowhere if you can't express yourself as genuine about this, and I'm guessing that might be where you have more room for improvement.

Anyways, good luck with that wedding in january 07. (hope thats a typo)

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Timeline
Rappers and hiphop singers are people too. Now that I am thinking about it, I did notice that some of the old men wore red and white checked scarfs, while some wore black and white checked scarfs....of course they were rival gangs!!!! I can't believe I missed that...

Seriously to the OP, I think there has to be some crazy advice being circulated on how-to flyers or something at the net cafes!! Just try to relax, when the time comes, be yourself and concentrate on how you will discuss your relationship. Be ready to convince them that your purpose in coming is to enjoy a lifetime with your other half. You can wear the most appropriate clothes and still get nowhere if you can't express yourself as genuine about this, and I'm guessing that might be where you have more room for improvement.

about the the scrfs:

red and white are for native jordanian and the other for jordanian from plai origin,,and those dudes ar not gangsta,,,

anyway,,, i think u understood me so wrongly,,the problems i talk about is notin mind,, hip hop are poeple,and very famous around world,,but read again plz thank u

about the the scrfs:

red and white are for native jordanian and the other for jordanian from plai origin,,and those dudes ar not gangsta,,,

anyway,,, i think u understood me so wrongly,,the problems i talk about is notin mind,, hip hop are poeple,and very famous around world,,but read again plz thank u

I understood what you were saying.. thanks for the advice.. it coincides with other advice that has been given here by another vjers (someone put a helpful info list for interview prep) and also some other sites I've visited.

If I can find this list again..i will post it.. I printed it up awhile back and shared it with my husband. Very helpful too.

I wish all the best on this journey and especially during those "nerve racking" interviews. Pray Gods peace on us all.. and favor with the interviewers.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Do you mean wife? not fiancee!

The only issue Claudeth had was the German police clearance translation otherwise her experience was a very pleasant one.

Can you tell me if she had to have it translated by an authorized/registered translater

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Seems to me that he mas making a joke and again on VJ, people are taking things the wrong way. I really hate when that happens.

I have an american brother who wears his pants backwards, sagging down off his butt with his boxers showing. he also wears a grill in his mouth. You'd never think that he is a food inspector and also works as a cook in the army. However, i always tease him and tell him he looks like a thug or gangster. I grew up in El paso, TX and gang members did wear their clothes like that.

So, the OP I believe, was just being funny. Lighten up.

????? WHAT???? I am sooo confused....thankyou for your warnings about the embassy and all....but, my husband IS from Zarqa and I have spent alot of time there and i don't know if ''street ghangster'' ever came to mind there. The people in that city are poorer than the ones in Amman, but i don't believe that makes them a ghangster...also, i don't think a tattoo makes someone suspicious or a ghangster???? I am just really confused about ur post. Are you from Jordan???

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.