samar470

gggggg

11 posts in this topic

hello everyone

i got packet3 and just paid the 100$ in the CIB bank for the interview ,

my question is there any fees i have to pay else except this 100$ till my interview ?

samar

Cost of the medical and vaccinations.

keTiiDCjGVo

hello everyone

my question is there any fees i have to pay else except this 100$ till my interview ?

samar

:thumbs::yes:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
hello everyone

samar

excuse me , but what 100$ fees and what interview ? unless you are applying for a turist visa !!!

excuse me , but what 100$ fees and what interview ? unless you are applying for a turist visa !!!

Non-USC K1 applicants have to undergo a consulate interview at their home country, and pay $100 to get their visa processed upon approval.

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Non-USC K1 applicants have to undergo a consulate interview at their home country, and pay $100 to get their visa processed upon approval.

:thumbs:

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Timeline

i already recieved paket 3 from my embassy and in the instruction paying 100$ for CIB and sending the reciet with packet3 to the embassy again the 100$ i paid is a fee for the expected interview at the embassy , but i didn't file for a tourist visa only k1-visa

but my question is in the futur expected interview date is there any fees i will pay there?

samar

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
but my question is in the futur expected interview date is there any fees i will pay there?

When you go to the embassy for your interview no,at least that is what I can say about here in Germany.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hello everyone

samar

You will also have to pay for your medical. Unless things have change since my husband did this, you will not need vaccinations untill you are in the U.S and apply for AOS. DO NOT LOSE YOUR RECEIPT FROM CIB. At the interview you will also have to pay DHL for the cost to deliver your visa to you once everything is processed.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The DHL for the passport should be about 48LE. You may also want to get your vaccinations there because here it will probably be more expensive. Be sure to get a copy of the Appendix A Supplemental form to I- 693 when you go for the medical. It will come in handy when you apply for AOS should you decide to get your vaccinations done in Egypt.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.