bakofoil

AUGUST I-129F FILERS UNDER CSC

342 posts in this topic

WOW!! god bless but can u believe this! 11 days of process for K1 and it's in CSC :huh: (lucky couple) just something interesting to share with you guys ;)

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Switzerland

I-129F Sent : 2008-01-11

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-01-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-01-22

Comments : Some people say that Cubans get their paperwork processed faster. I am very curious about this. If you have factual information, please email me! Thanks.

Wow I guess it's true. A one week turnaround for the K-1 for my Cuban fiance.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 11 days from your filing date.

oh! Congratulation! you really are lucky ... same with ur nickname, but i just wonder why in your timeline it was stated the application submitted last aug. 2007 at CSC, was it a mistaken enrty? hope u don't mind i did asked about it...:)

thanks... God bless!:)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! god bless but can u believe this! 11 days of process for K1 and it's in CSC :huh: (lucky couple) just something interesting to share with you guys ;)

K-1 Visa

Comments : Some people say that Cubans get their paperwork processed faster. I am very curious about this. If you have factual information, please email me! Thanks.

Processing

oh! Congratulation! you really are lucky ... same with ur nickname, but i just wonder why in your timeline it was stated the application submitted last aug. 2007 at CSC, was it a mistaken enrty? hope u don't mind i did asked about it...:)

No honey, it's not mine. I'd be in the hospital having a stroke (L) if it was mine :yes: ! the lucky couple is Barbara y Alexis ;) I'm gonna contact them to ask what was their secret :innocent::devil:

99180719_8335747db9_o.jpg

K-1 Visa

Processing

No honey, it's not mine. I'd be in the hospital having a stroke (L) if it was mine :yes: ! the lucky couple is Barbara y Alexis ;) I'm gonna contact them to ask what was their secret :innocent::devil:

ah! ok.. :D thanks lucky 5, :) ok! hope to hear their secret as well... :)

thanks again! God bless!:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
the lucky couple is Barbara y Alexis ;) I'm gonna contact them to ask what was their secret :innocent::devil:

The secret is very simple, they are a cuban couple. Cubans get an automatic expedite (some special rule for them). That particular one happens to be one of the fastest ever.

Check my always up to date List of I-129F filers waiting for NOA2s. Now with some statistics. The data is from the VJ.com timelines.

I-129F Timeline

06/Aug/2007 I-129F sent to CSC, 24/Jan/2008 NOA2 171 days, 27/Feb/2008 Interview, 05/Mar/2008 Arrived together to US; POE SFO, 13/Mar/2008 Married!

10/May/2008 Our daughter Sophia was born, weighing in at 3.895kg (8lb 9.4oz) and 53.5 cm long (21.06").

AOS Timeline

01/Jul/2008 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP docs, 08/Jul/2008 NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130, 29/Jul/2008 Biometrics, 22/Oct/2008 AOS interview, 04/Nov/2008 Green card received!

Igor/Игорь 3dflags_usa0001-0002a.gif & 3dflags_rus0001-0002a.gif Элина/Elina

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
the lucky couple is Barbara y Alexis ;) I'm gonna contact them to ask what was their secret :innocent::devil:

The secret is very simple, they are a cuban couple. Cubans get an automatic expedite (some special rule for them). That particular one happens to be one of the fastest ever.

I think it's because they have to go through the Swiss consulate and it takes a while for the embassy to set up an interview.

Congrats on your NOA2 Igor! Can I remind you that after you pointed out that your list is automatic I said you could have your approval :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Congrats on your NOA2 Igor! Can I remind you that after you pointed out that your list is automatic I said you could have your approval :P

You sure did! Thanks!

Check my always up to date List of I-129F filers waiting for NOA2s. Now with some statistics. The data is from the VJ.com timelines.

I-129F Timeline

06/Aug/2007 I-129F sent to CSC, 24/Jan/2008 NOA2 171 days, 27/Feb/2008 Interview, 05/Mar/2008 Arrived together to US; POE SFO, 13/Mar/2008 Married!

10/May/2008 Our daughter Sophia was born, weighing in at 3.895kg (8lb 9.4oz) and 53.5 cm long (21.06").

AOS Timeline

01/Jul/2008 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP docs, 08/Jul/2008 NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130, 29/Jul/2008 Biometrics, 22/Oct/2008 AOS interview, 04/Nov/2008 Green card received!

Igor/Игорь 3dflags_usa0001-0002a.gif & 3dflags_rus0001-0002a.gif Элина/Elina

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got my approval. we are very happy. can anyone tell us what to expect, it said we will get the interview date within a month. I was wondering how long out do they schedule? anyways i couldn't be happier this is the best day ever, except for the slight hangover (thanks to the champagne);) good luck to the rest august filers the noa 2 are on the way.

"Life is what happens while you're making plans."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

This is what I saw this morning. I am so releived.... Thak you God, my love, and my fellow VJ members. It has been a long journey, and we will stay together for the rest. Good luck to everybody.

I will update timeline after I get the notice via postal mail.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC0727652965

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 29, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

www.uscis.gov

Go to Site

Search the Web

This is what I saw this morning. I am so releived.... Thak you God, my love, and my fellow VJ members. It has been a long journey, and we will stay together for the rest. Good luck to everybody.

On January 29, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

www.uscis.gov

Go to Site

Search the Web

CONGRATULATIONS! finally it was approved...:) God bless on the next step...

Sincerely,

www.uscis.gov

Go to Site

Search the Web

Congratulations :thumbs: it's time to smile again ;)

99180719_8335747db9_o.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Congrats Bengalilover!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

God is good all the time....I am just waiting mine approval too...We filed a day after yours.

I feel happy of all lately approvals

Lifting Conditions

09-13-2010 Sent I-751 packet to California (09-16-2010 Packet Delivered)

09-20-2010 Check Cashed

09-24-2010 Received in the mail NOA1 for I-751

10-22-2010 Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2010 Approved Green Card! yeah! Thank you Lord!!

Citizenship

09-10-2011 Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix, Arizona

09-15-2011 Check cashed

09-19-2011 NOA Received in the mail

10-07-2011 Biometrics appointment received in the mail

10-31-2011 Biometrics appointment

11-04-2011 Interview Letter received

12-08-2011 Interview. APPROVED!!

01-12-2012 Oath's ceremony. Thank you Lord!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.