About the visiting while k-1 is pending

68 posts in this topic

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Aww cmon guys...maybe he forgot, maybe he's busy, etc etc etc.

It's not life or death to have this pinned immediately. We'll all survive til he gets to it!

:thumbs:

oh and LISAFIED!!! :P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Guys I am pretty loaded with some work off the site but I promise I will take care of this soon :)!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Timeline
This site needs at least one more active admin so there is always one available but for some reason unbeknownst to me Ewok doesn't want to share the power. This situation is crazy and is a recurring grief. Why this isn't obvious to all just simply amazes me.

Didn't you know - if you ignore something on VJ - it will go away!!! :whistle:

(It already is down one mod as well.)

Give the Captain a chance, people. :)

I wonder if you could please define shortly as far as VJ is concerned because it's been 12 1/2 hours since Ewok said "shortly" :)

Hey! Consider it in light of other immigration times. Shortly = 30 - 90 days ... if you want to complain, please wait these minimums.

Shessh, these people are impatient.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Timeline

Can you guys review this:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1visit

I want to make sure it is still up to date. Thanks!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Looks good to me, but you might want to fix the typos, some ppl may get ####### about it :lol:

i for one dont bother with typos, but you know how ppl are on VJ :P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

What are the typos :P. Need another set of eyes :P.

Give the Captain a chance, people. :)

I wonder if you could please define shortly as far as VJ is concerned because it's been 12 1/2 hours since Ewok said "shortly" :)

Hey! Consider it in light of other immigration times. Shortly = 30 - 90 days ... if you want to complain, please wait these minimums.

Shessh, these people are impatient.

Ahhh, of course. Silly me.

I should have realised this board had a workload delay equivalent to other immigration times.

If a topic needs closing or moving, of course that also takes 30 - 90 days.

Of course, none of this enhances the argument for at least one more admin like every other forum I have ever seen or been on, to make lesser priority tasks happen more quickly so to help keep the board running smoothly. [/sarcasm]

Not impatient. Thinking practically.

prestoportaitww0.jpg

My Timeline is the same as TracyTN

If you want, I'll fix the typos and grammatical errors. (I'm one of those "####### people on VJ". :P ) I'd also like to add some land-crossing and Canadian-specific information since most of the current text leans toward airport entries. (Canadians are unique in that they have a permanent visa to enter the US so do not require an arrival/departure record.)

iagree.gif

If you want, I'll fix the typos and grammatical errors. (I'm one of those "####### people on VJ". :P ) I'd also like to add some land-crossing and Canadian-specific information since most of the current text leans toward airport entries. (Canadians are unique in that they have a permanent visa to enter the US so do not require an arrival/departure record.)

I'll help you if you'd like..we could split in in half if that makes it easier for you...