wael253

hello dear ... Nigerian scam

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

the first thing i got today when i went to my message box was this weird message that sounded so much like a the Nigerian's scamer messages .. and just wanted everyone to be aware of such a similar message .

Hello Dear,

My Name is Miss Natasha Ukwa,i go accross to your profile in this site and take a very good at it and become intrested in you that is why i decided to write a few world to you about been accepted me as your friend please here is my email address for contact(uk_natasha@yahoo.com)i am looking forward to here a good respond now,please mail me now i am waiting thanks,

your forever,

Natasha,

(you know that age colour or distance does not matter in a real good relationship but love matters alots)

From Miss Natasha (uk_natasha@yahoo.com) i will like you to contact me with this my amail address so that we can become a good friend and also i will send my photo for you to know who i am,

this was the original message that i received and wanted to share it with you here in case if anyone else recieves a similar message later at least you can be aware of it .

1- the first red Flag as you see the idiot didn't even know how to spell right english words .. commited many fault and mistakes with the words and the gramer so it's so clear he/she is not American or even British as he/she claims .

2- Newbie .. just joind today wish is another red Flag specially when you recive that type of messages .

finally methink that any similar message you receive may comes in a different way and using a different story and different words but will still contain these two red Flags .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Someone else just posted this exact same thing. Thanks for the heads up, though.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Someone else just posted this exact same thing. Thanks for the heads up, though.

:thumbs::yes:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85985

Separated!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Report this to Captain Ewok.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i see now the admin has just removed the message as me think the newbie has been banned .

i thought that scamer would rather go to thes stie where people are ranking in a lot of money or some of the online auction sites BUT it seems like now they decided to vary their business fields .. lol

BIG THANX TO THE ADMIN

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
i see now the admin has just removed the message as me think the newbie has been banned .

i thought that scamer would rather go to thes stie where people are ranking in a lot of money or some of the online auction sites BUT it seems like now they decided to vary their business fields .. lol

BIG THANX TO THE ADMIN

:thumbs:

Separated!!

I get all sorts of emails about sharing millions with some Dr. or Lawyer or Indian Chief. I wonder if anyone ever falls for this ####### and certainly feel sorry for them if they do :angry:

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne